10 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

11 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

17 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

Hey cuties! This quiz from a GL reader is all about your love life. We want details! Tell us all about your crushes in the...

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? About 3 or 4.

2. How many crushes do you have right now? One.

3. What is your crushes middle name? I dont know

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? His sense of humor.

5. Do you think he likes you back? Nah.

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? You look pretty with your bangs.

7. Do you have a "type"? Yes. Must be a jock

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? Maybe

9. Do you have your crushes number?No

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? We would see who he liked better and go from their.

by alexbieber99 on 8/5/2012 11:18:49 PM

1. 6 years old
2. 1
3. IDK
4. sense of humor and smart
5. I think he likes someone else
6. "You'll be fine on stage. You're a great on the cello."
7. Yes, smart, makes me laugh, cute, kind of dorky, spontaneous, ect.
8. Depends on the situation
9. No
10. Neither of us go for him, unless *he* picks one of us, then be supportive.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/5/2012 8:59:54 PM

1.8 years old
2. One
3. Don't remember
4. Nice, sporty, cute, tall, and smart
5. Yeah I'm even more sure than last year.
6. " I like your hair"
7. Nice smart guys
8. He can ask me himself. I'm not gonna waste time for a NO
9. sadly no
10. Whoever gets asked out first gets him

by beach chick on 8/5/2012 12:43:06 PM

1. Kindergarden
2. 2 or 3
3. IDK
4. Funny
5. IDK
6. He gave me a hug when I fell on my face into the water from 5 ft in the air.
7. Sweet, smart, cute, Christian, Loveable, dark hair. I totally funny guys
8. Depends
9. Yes...
10. See who he asks out first.

by Demeter99 on 8/3/2012 4:00:56 PM

1.Kindergarden
2.1
3.idk
4.he's funny and nice to everyone.
5.as a friend maybe, but that's okay i like to keep my options open.
6.he wrote it in my yearbook, "you're evil but also cool." He's just my friend and i was a little bit "evil " to him at the beginning of the t=year.
7.Brown hair with blue eyes and makes me laugh all the time and nice to everybody.
8.he has to ask me
10.see which one he liked as a girlfriend, cause if he don't like you back he's not worth it.

by Natalie B. on 8/3/2012 3:36:43 PM

1. 6 years old
2. 1
3. Idk
4. He is funny and sweet
5. yes he told me
6. You have pretty hair
7. Yes, sporty, smart, sweet, nice, funny
8. It depends
9. Yes
10. That has already happen to me and it was a HUGE drama we never actually figured it out but she got the guy, but now they never talk and he talks to me

by yuni143 on 8/3/2012 3:59:05 AM

by CrazyGirl199 on 8/1/2012 8:36:45 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 8-9

2. How many crushes do you have right now? 2

3. What is your crushes middle name? Doesn't have one

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? Funny

5. Do you think he likes you back? Maybe, hes one of my BGF's

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? you may not think this is exactly ''sweet'' but he just came out and said he liked me.

7. Do you have a "type"? funny athletic fun

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? Depends

9. Do you have your crushes number? Yes....

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? Idk

by Littlepuppygirl on 7/31/2012 1:57:12 PM

1.IDK, 4, maybe.

2.0

3.IDK

4.Don't have a crush right now.

5.---

6.He thought I was cute and perfect for him.

7.Sweet, smart, funny, kind, Christian, loveable. I'm attracted to nerds and funny dudes!

8.I wouldn't care. I'd prefer he ask me, tough!

9.---

10.I wouldn't him get in between our friendship. Smile

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 12:14:09 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 7 or 8. Maybe 6.
2. How many crushes do you have right now? 1.
3. What is your crushes middle name? idk.
4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? Idk.
5. Do you think he likes you back? Probly not. Boo hoo.
6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? I love u. (My brother and dad.)
7. Do you have a "type"? Nope.
8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? He has 2 ask me.
9. Do you have your crushes number? No. Frown