4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

8 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

9 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

Hey cuties! This quiz from a GL reader is all about your love life. We want details! Tell us all about your crushes in the...

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?
About 10
2. How many crushes do you have right now?
ZERO
3. What is your crushes middle name?
IDK
4. What is your favorite thing about your crush?
He WAS handsome (Until he moved to another school!) Frown
5. Do you think he likes you back?
NOPE
6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you?
NOTHING
7. Do you have a "type"?
NOPE
8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you?
He has to ask me
9. Do you have your crushes number?
NADA
10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?
I would stop loving him and let her have him... I'm a loser at romance anyways....

by Aki on 8/2/2013 6:37:05 AM

1. 8
2. 1 unless you count my cartoon crush: Beast Boy from Teen Titans Tong
3. I dunno
4. How big his eyes get and how cheery he gets when he gets happy
5. Yes
6. You're beautiful
7. Happy, nerdy, outdoorsy, inquisitive, adventurous, funny
8. Dude! I've asked out a bunch of boys!
9. No
10. We would eat breakfast every morning

by hermionegirl12 on 5/26/2013 6:48:33 PM

1. 4th
2. 3
3. 1 is Edward, and i don't know the rest
4. 1 can sing and the rest are sweet
5. i don't know
6. so i was talking to this guy and i said what are you looking at and this boy sitting beside you says your pretty face
7. funny, sweet, has great eyes, great smile, curly hair, and has a great personality
8. probably not

10.my friends don't like any of my crushes

by Crazygirl199 on 10/21/2012 10:12:33 AM

Kindergarten
5Smile
William
He's hilarious
Gave me a heart shaped box of chocolates but I didn't like him...
Christian and funny
He has to ask me out
I have one of themSmile
Uhhhh I would let her have him, I have plenty of other guys I likeSmile

by Ellimichael on 9/30/2012 5:03:36 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? pre school lol.
2. How many crushes do you have right now? abouut 3
3. What is your crushes middle name? hah idkk
4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? how nice he iss. its so hard to find nice guys!
5. Do you think he likes you back? noo cluee hes my friend so i dont want to ruin that!
6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? that im perfect (: too bad the guy was actually a jerk.
7. Do you have a "type"? mostly nice guys..altough i usually fall for bad boys.
8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? oh gosh he has to ask me! im waaay too scared to ask out a guy!
9. Do you have your crushes number? yeahh we text alot because were friends (:
10.What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? this happened. we had a HUGE fight, but ended up staying best friends because they boy ended up wanting to just be friends with both of us, even though he told us both he wanted us

by lo_babiix on 9/17/2012 2:35:41 PM

1.7
2.1
3.i knew it,but i forgot it Frown
4.i just met him
5.yeah!
6.i just met him. we haven't talked much.
7.nice of course
8.he should ask me. i would be too nervous
9.no Frown
10.my friends aren't boy crazy at all.

by CrazyGirl199 on 9/4/2012 5:31:38 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?
dont remember

2. How many crushes do you have right now?
just 1

3. What is your crushes middle name?
dont know

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush?
he is rly sweet and doesnt say immature or bad stuff

5. Do you think he likes you back?
i think so

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you?
dont know. one dude told me i was strong

7. Do you have a "type"?
not rly, but they cant be a player

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you?
depends on how old i am and how long ive liked him for

9. Do you have your crushes number?
no, but my friend does. have no idea how she got it. i dont wanna get it from her and txt him and he'll be like how'd u get my number

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?
we would settle it maturely by seeing who gets asked out first and/or just moving on

by cousin11 on 8/12/2012 5:25:09 PM

1) How old was I when I had my first crush? I "got married" in kindergarden, so 6.
2) How many crushes do I currently have? 1 on again off again crush
3) What is my crushes middle name? Peter
4) What is my favorite thing about my crush? He's goofy at the right times and serious at the right times
5) Do I think he likes me back? Goodness knows, he's the King of Mixed Signals
6) What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me? He said I was pretty and smart in the same sentence Smile
7) Do I have a type? Somehow I always end up going for smart and funny soccer players
8) Would I ask my crush out? Well maybe if I knew if he liked me...
9) Do I have my crushes number? Yup.
10) What would I do if my BFF liked the same guy? Formally declare him off-limits and we would look for the other fish in the sea.

by CupcakeKNB on 8/7/2012 7:10:47 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?
5. But my first big one I was 9
2. How many crushes do you have right now?
3. What is your crushes middle name?
NA
4. What is your favorite thing about your crush?
NA
5. Do you think he likes you back?
NA
6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you?
Well he sang me a song. . .that was pretty wonderful. . .(:
7. Do you have a "type"?
Christian
8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you?
Maybe. If I was SURE he liked me back.
9. Do you have your crushes number?
NA
10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?
Dub him off-limits

by Doodle600 on 8/6/2012 12:04:11 AM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? About 3 or 4.

2. How many crushes do you have right now? One.

3. What is your crushes middle name? I dont know

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? His sense of humor.

5. Do you think he likes you back? Nah.

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? You look pretty with your bangs.

7. Do you have a "type"? Yes. Must be a jock

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? Maybe

9. Do you have your crushes number?No

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? We would see who he liked better and go from their.

by alexbieber99 on 8/5/2012 11:18:49 PM

1. 6 years old
2. 1
3. IDK
4. sense of humor and smart
5. I think he likes someone else
6. "You'll be fine on stage. You're a great on the cello."
7. Yes, smart, makes me laugh, cute, kind of dorky, spontaneous, ect.
8. Depends on the situation
9. No
10. Neither of us go for him, unless *he* picks one of us, then be supportive.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/5/2012 8:59:54 PM

1.8 years old
2. One
3. Don't remember
4. Nice, sporty, cute, tall, and smart
5. Yeah I'm even more sure than last year.
6. " I like your hair"
7. Nice smart guys
8. He can ask me himself. I'm not gonna waste time for a NO
9. sadly no
10. Whoever gets asked out first gets him

by beach chick on 8/5/2012 12:43:06 PM

1. Kindergarden
2. 2 or 3
3. IDK
4. Funny
5. IDK
6. He gave me a hug when I fell on my face into the water from 5 ft in the air.
7. Sweet, smart, cute, Christian, Loveable, dark hair. I totally funny guys
8. Depends
9. Yes...
10. See who he asks out first.

by Demeter99 on 8/3/2012 4:00:56 PM

1.Kindergarden
2.1
3.idk
4.he's funny and nice to everyone.
5.as a friend maybe, but that's okay i like to keep my options open.
6.he wrote it in my yearbook, "you're evil but also cool." He's just my friend and i was a little bit "evil " to him at the beginning of the t=year.
7.Brown hair with blue eyes and makes me laugh all the time and nice to everybody.
8.he has to ask me
10.see which one he liked as a girlfriend, cause if he don't like you back he's not worth it.

by Natalie B. on 8/3/2012 3:36:43 PM

1. 6 years old
2. 1
3. Idk
4. He is funny and sweet
5. yes he told me
6. You have pretty hair
7. Yes, sporty, smart, sweet, nice, funny
8. It depends
9. Yes
10. That has already happen to me and it was a HUGE drama we never actually figured it out but she got the guy, but now they never talk and he talks to me

by yuni143 on 8/3/2012 3:59:05 AM

by CrazyGirl199 on 8/1/2012 8:36:45 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 8-9

2. How many crushes do you have right now? 2

3. What is your crushes middle name? Doesn't have one

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? Funny

5. Do you think he likes you back? Maybe, hes one of my BGF's

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? you may not think this is exactly ''sweet'' but he just came out and said he liked me.

7. Do you have a "type"? funny athletic fun

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? Depends

9. Do you have your crushes number? Yes....

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? Idk

by Littlepuppygirl on 7/31/2012 1:57:12 PM

1.IDK, 4, maybe.

2.0

3.IDK

4.Don't have a crush right now.

5.---

6.He thought I was cute and perfect for him.

7.Sweet, smart, funny, kind, Christian, loveable. I'm attracted to nerds and funny dudes!

8.I wouldn't care. I'd prefer he ask me, tough!

9.---

10.I wouldn't him get in between our friendship. Smile

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 12:14:09 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 7 or 8. Maybe 6.
2. How many crushes do you have right now? 1.
3. What is your crushes middle name? idk.
4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? Idk.
5. Do you think he likes you back? Probly not. Boo hoo.
6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? I love u. (My brother and dad.)
7. Do you have a "type"? Nope.
8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? He has 2 ask me.
9. Do you have your crushes number? No. Frown
10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? Idk

by coolgal332 on 7/30/2012 12:24:31 PM

1. 8
2. 2
3. idk
4. He is sweet
5. yes
6. That u r very pretty
7. Sweet and smart
8. i might ask him if im sure he is positivly into me otherwise he has to ask me
9. yes and no

2. How many crushes do you have right now? 1
3. What is your crushes middle name? idk
4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? smile
5. Do you think he likes you back? probably not
6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? you're pretty
7. Do you have a "type"? smart sweet funny nerds
8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? I could try. but it would probably be him
9. Do you have your crushes number? no

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?

by cocodoggirl on 7/27/2012 5:34:47 PM

1. I was in the seventh grade. It didn't end well for me. :/

2. None to speak of.

3. *pokes above answer*

4. ...

5. No.

6. "I don't care if you don't like hugs. I'm never letting you go." D'aw.

7. My "type"? They seem to be the intelligent, gaming, sweetheart types.

8. He has to ask me.

9. Nein.

10. We'd let him go.

by OMGabi on 7/26/2012 11:48:12 AM

1. About 11 or 12
2. 1
3. Elias (There was a day when we were all guessing middle names, and one girl was trying to guess his, and I was like, "I know it," and he told me not to tell. Smile )
4. Just one? He's a total gentleman, but he's also super funny and loves to tease.
5. No... Yes... Maybe?
6. I don't know. I've guess I've never had a guy say anything super sweet. Sigh. (But, hey, I'm still young!)
7. Not really. He just has to be nice and funny, someone I can talk to.
8. I'd ask him out if I knew for sure he liked me. Other than that, I'm way too shy.
9. Nope. Smile He doesn't have a cell phone.
10. One of my friends did like my crush, for a short while. Then, about 3 days after I told her I liked him, she decided she didn't like him anymore and practically pushed me at him. Smile

by FlyingMonkey on 7/25/2012 9:32:02 PM

5 Tong
1 ♥♥♥
Parker(he told me cause we are awesome friends<3)
He is funny and nice and has awesome friends! (like me)
No....Yes...I dont know
You are really pretty<3
He has to ask me
Yes!!! <3 Smile
Well, we did..it was weird

by fldhockey4evr on 7/22/2012 5:52:51 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?
I was 6 or 7..1st grade lol

2. How many crushes do you have right now?
Sorta 1

3. What is your crushes middle name?
Patrick

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush?
He is his own person and doesn't give in to peer pressure

5. Do you think he likes you back?
Nope Tong lol

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you?
That I am really smart

7. Do you have a "type"?
I almost always fall for guys with dark hair..haha

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you?
He has to ask me...I'm to shy lol

9. Do you have your crushes number?
Nope, I wish

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?
You mean "what have you done?" lol...uh just kept the rule in mind "sisters before misters" and just let whatever happens happen

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 2:43:47 PM

1: probably 10
2:1
3: He doesn't have one
4:Hes super sweet
5:Yep Smile
6:"You are so ******* beautiful, don't let anyone tell you different"
7:no
8:hrmmm...I'm too shy
9:Yep
10:My friends don't even know who he is, but in the past, I was always the one to like them first, so they respected that

by awtechnofish on 7/20/2012 1:00:19 PM

1. 4 or 5
2. 2
3. idk...
4. i love their personalities and talents Smile
5. nope their celebs lol ;)
6. one boy said i'll be a good gf Smile
7. nope
8. their celebs sooo... if they were interested maybe they will ask me out? haha
9. nope
10. we can crush on him together... that way no one will get hurt

by dollface09 on 7/19/2012 11:10:49 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?

2. How many crushes do you have right now?

3. What is your crushes middle name?

IDK

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush?

That's he's my BGF

5. Do you think he likes you back?

Maybe

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you?

You look beautiful

7. Do you have a "type"?

Yes, a class clown

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you?

I'd ask

9. Do you have your crushes number?

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?

Let her have him

by dancingirl1613 on 7/19/2012 9:03:15 PM

1. Same as I am now... 13.
2. 1
3. Noah
4. I can tell him almost anything, he's my best friend.
5. Possibly? I don't know...
6. "You look hot when I see you walking down the hallway. I kinda like you." Yeah, not really that sweet, the only thing I could think of.
7. No, but I don't really like the 'popular' or 'jock' kind of guys.
8. I would ask him out if I was sure he liked me back...
9. Yup.
10. Well, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen, but we would both give him up.

by smiley12345 on 7/19/2012 8:21:34 PM

1.10 years old
2.I have one
3.Um...don't know
4.He's funny
5.I think he might but not sure
6.IDK
7.I like guys that are funny and sweet
8.I am way to shy to ask someone out lol so he would probably have to ask me out
9.He doesn't have a phone
10. We would give hime up

by Cammie Chameleon on 7/19/2012 6:19:03 PM

1.How old were you when you had your first crush? I think I was 5 or 6.
2.How many crushes do you have right now? 1
3.What is your crush's middle name? Carl
4.What is your favorite thing about your crush? He's really funny.
5.Do you think he likes you back? No
6.What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me? That I am pretty and smart and one of the most amazing people he's ever met.
7.Do you have a "type"? Not really
8.Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? He has to ask me.
9.Do you have your crush's number? Nope
10.What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? I would suggest that we both not pursue a relationship with him.

by supersingershannon on 7/19/2012 5:32:50 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 4
2. How many crushes do you have right now? Many little ones, but only one is somewhat serious.
3. What is your crushes middle name? Reed.
4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? He's super sweet.
5. Do you think he likes you back? Not a chance.
6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? My best guy friend told me to always be myself. He said I am awesome the way I am. (purely platonic, but it was the sweetest thing.)
7. Do you have a "type"? No, I'm open to many personalities.
8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? He would have to aask me. I'm too shy. Smile
9. Do you have your crushes number? Yep. Never use it, though.
10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? Let her have him, but secretly be really upset and still like him.

by raininghippos on 7/19/2012 2:56:10 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 4

2. How many crushes do you have right now? 1

3. What is your crushes middle name? um idk

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? hes funny and easygoing

5. Do you think he likes you back? maybe

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you?
um idk.....
7. Do you have a "type"?
I tend to go for funny guys who arent afraid to tell me what they think
8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? I would never ask out a guy.

9. Do you have your crushes number? he doesnt have a phone

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? It depends if he likes one of us thats who get him....if he doesn't we can just stare at him from afar together

by beth_elbow123 on 7/19/2012 12:46:50 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?Kindergarten

2. How many crushes do you have right now?1

3. What is your crushes middle name?IDK

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush?EVERYTHING

5. Do you think he likes you back?NO!!!I KNOW he likes me back.He always staring at me and my friend tells me she thinks so.

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you?You are so pretty

7. Do you have a "type"?No

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you?He has to ask me.I'm to scared

9. Do you have your crushes number?Wish I did but sadly no

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?

by snowver11 on 7/19/2012 12:13:13 PM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? about 8 yrs old

2. How many crushes do you have right now? 1

3. What is your crushes middle name? Alex

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? he's really sweet and nice

5. Do you think he likes you back? yeah

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? you are the brightest person i have ever seen that i would compare the sun

7. Do you have a "type"? i really don't want to admit but kinda.. yes

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? it doesn't really matter when the time's right 1 or the other would ask

9. Do you have your crushes number? yeahh

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? we would talk it out and we would also give him up a boy isn't worth our friendship

by niccer13 on 7/19/2012 9:33:01 AM

1. 13
2. maybe 2
3. IDK
4. he's funny
5. I hope so!
6. hummm.....???
7. no i don't think so.
8. haven't decided yet
9. not yet!
10. I would let her have him. unless she needed someone better.

by blazestarlight98 on 7/19/2012 8:02:59 AM

1. Kindergarten Smile
2. 2 crushes one from my camp and the other in 1D Tong
3. Anthony
4. He is funny and reasonable, and plays football and lacrosse, my fave sports!
5. I think ;)
6. "Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, you don't know, you don't know you're beautiful." -My ex-BF
7. Umm, I go for guys with brown, spiky hair, brown eyes, and slim
8. Either way is fine, but I am shy :o
9. Of course, he is practically my BGF!
10. I would fight to make him mine!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 7/19/2012 7:36:10 AM

How old were you when you had your first crush?

How many crushes do you have right now?

Whats your crushes middle name?
Jordan

What is your favorite thing about your crush?
the way he can make me laugh no matter what

Do you think he likes you back?
kinda not sure

What is the sweetest thing a guy has said to you?
Tbh: nothing yet i think....

Do you have a "type"?
yes and no sorta bad boyish and super sweet

Would you ask out your crush or does he have to ask you?
him ask me i have never asked out a guy!!

Do you have your crushes number?
yesssssssssss

What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?
well heres the thing we do but i just say hes my broter cuz we have known each other for like ever and they havent maybe a year but oh well shes like my sister if she likes him i guess i will find a diff guy to crush on i will never let anything come between me and her not even a guy ever!!!!!!

by lilliebeans on 7/19/2012 5:02:49 AM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?
6. but my first REAL crush was this year.
2. How many crushes do you have right now?
1. not including celebrity crushes.
3. What is your crushes middle name?
Paul
4. What is your favorite thing about your crush?
I can be myself around him.
5. Do you think he likes you back?
Ya...Smile
6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you?
....nothing.
7. Do you have a "type"?
Not really...
8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you?
I guess I would.
9. Do you have your crushes number?
He doesn't have a phone. lol.
10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?
I don't think it would affect us. We wouldn't necessarily go after him. We would sit there and talk about him to each other. lol.

by georgetownroad on 7/19/2012 3:41:54 AM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? 3rd grade! Lol Smile
2. How many crushes do you have right now? Just one! :/
3. What is your crush's middle name? James
4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? He is Super smart, talented, nice, and sorta cute ;) And his eyes....!!!
5. Do you think he likes you back? No Frown but I guess it could be possible...
6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? Idk.. Maybe Saying I'm the best friend they ever had or that I have a good personality.
7. Do you have a "type"? Sorta, I like funny guys with brown eyes!!
8. Would you ask out your crush, or does he have to ask you? I would prefer him asking but I might share my feelings someday.
9. Do you have your crush's phone number? yep! I always text or message first though Frown
10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? well I liked him first... o.O

by I<3Music:) on 7/19/2012 2:55:59 AM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? I think I was probably about...11 or 12.
2. How many crushes do you have right now? Not sure...I think just one but maybe more...it's complicated.

3. What is your crushes middle name? Harley.

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? His laugh or smile.

5. Do you think he likes you back? No.

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? I love you.

7. Do you have a "type"? I don't know yet.

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? I would like him to ask me.

9. Do you have your crushes number? Yes.

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? Talk about it with her to see who really likes him the most.

by hawaiigirl624 on 7/19/2012 2:39:34 AM

1)Maybe 7 lol
2)One Tong
3)haha idk!
4)he is so cool, he is nice to me, he makes me laugh so much, and he makes me feel comfortable around him.
5)I think so!!!! Smile
6) my last crush/bf said "Ik I may never ever find a girl like you, and even though we can't be together at this moment, you will always be my girl".
7)um not really, i really like all boys.
8)Heck YEA i would ask him! Why NOT? haha
9)nope Frown Frown i lost it.
10) idk! i would be so sad tho!

by j4zm09 on 7/19/2012 2:01:36 AM

1.10
2.none.. except 4 justin bieber
3. Drew
4. His smile
5...
6. idk
7. nope Smile
8. he should ask me
9. no
10. neither of us can have him

by muamua1j on 7/19/2012 1:54:20 AM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?
I don't know, my mom said I had crushes once I started school but I really only remember my first crush in first grade.
2. How many crushes do you have right now?
None, unless you count celebs! XD
3. What is your crush's middle name?
What, Harry's? Gee, it's Edward!
4. What is your favorite thing about your crush?
I love everything about him?
5. Do you think he likes you back?
Well, he's a celeb, and I've never met him yet. Tong
6. What is the sweetest thing a guy ever said to you?
Hmm, I really DON'T know.
7. Do you have a "type"?
Er, I'm embarrassed to say this, but yeaaaah.
8. Would you ask out your crush, or does he have to ask you?
I don't care, as long as one of us say yes ;)
9. Do you have your crush's phone number?
I would die if I did!
10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?
Which ever one of us said we liked him first can date him. Simple as that for me and my BFF.

by purplenurple88 on 7/19/2012 1:21:28 AM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush?
I was 7

2. How many crushes do you have right now?
A few

3. What is your crushes middle name?
Andrew

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush?
Sense of humor

5. Do you think he likes you back?

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you?
You are the light of my life

7. Do you have a "type"?
Class clown

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you?
I would ask

9. Do you have your crushes number?

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?
We would just get over it and let whatever happens, happen

by cierracadaver on 7/19/2012 1:14:07 AM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? ohhh uhhh lol i kinda forgot my exsact age but i was in 1st grade XP

2. How many crushes do you have right now? 1 Amazing guy ;D

3. What is your crushes middle name? I keep forgetting :L

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? The way he can make me smile even if im in tears <3

5. Do you think he likes you back? Yeahhh he does haha

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you? "You are the most beutiful girl I have ever met" (im really self-concouise so that made my week haha)

7. Do you have a "type"? not really, but I do like funny guys Tong

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you? Omg I would never muster up enough courege too!! haha

9. Do you have your crushes number? yeah we text all the time :3

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy? Well if it was my Best friend we would gush over how cute he his then go watch Dr. Who xD

by Raven.y on 7/19/2012 12:56:09 AM

1. How old were you when you had your first crush? : around 4-6 years old

2. How many crushes do you have right now?: 3, two r one direction, the others a cute boy i know

3. What is your crushes middle name? : doesn't have one

4. What is your favorite thing about your crush? : his eyes, and how he makes everyone laugh

5. Do you think he likes you back?: i hope so

6. What is the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to you?: u r beautiful, your not fat, and you have beautiful eyes. ( all from same guy)

7. Do you have a "type"?: I've noticed all the guys i go out with have blonde hair, and light colored eyes, like blue or green, i like all types.

8. Would you ask your crush out or does he have to ask you?: he's gotta ask me out.

9. Do you have your crushes number? : yea, why wouldn't i?

10. What would you do if you and your friend liked the same guy?: this happened to me, i won, but now its been 4 years, I've matured a lot, id make sure we would move on.

by angie333 on 7/19/2012 12:55:49 AM