4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
This sweetie sure knows how to make a girl swoon
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Look no further than Seeker for your next read
February Sleepover Giveaway: Week 4 winners!
How to wear 2015's hottest spring colors
The best BB creams for your end-of-winter skin woes
10 thoughts that go through your head during a workout
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO The perfect way to rock pastels for spring: http://t.co/j62FrmjQLW
4 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @ShawnMendes' "Never Be Alone" music vid here: http://t.co/F97LICXzkZ
5 HOURS AGO It's official! #EveryWitchWay is on for season four: http://t.co/jlMTw5MGBn
45 Comments | Add Yours
by CrazyGirl199 on 8/1/2012 8:29:46 PM
1. What letter does your first name start with? L
2. Your last name?W
3. Best Letter? A
4. Your name with it's letters all scrambled? LAW WAL AWL LWA
5. What's an example of a girl letter? E
6. A boy? R
7. Name you wish you had? Vivienne
8. Print or cursive? PRINT.
by Littlepuppygirl on 7/31/2012 1:54:04 PM
by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 11:54:33 AM
by taytaychicken331 on 7/30/2012 11:01:25 PM
Shelby-that was almost my name!
by zebraluv73 on 7/30/2012 2:37:28 PM
1. What letter does your first name start with? A
2. Your last name? T
3. Best Letter? M
4. Your name with it's letters all scrambled? ndreaa
5. What's an example of a girl letter? L
6. A boy? T
7. Name you wish you had? Emily
8. Print or cursive? both.
by AndreaRose on 7/27/2012 9:34:17 PM
5. Dual X. (XX)
6. An X and Y. (XY)
7. I like my name. But I like Hazel.
8. My writing is a jumbled mess of the two.
by OMGabi on 7/26/2012 11:43:31 AM
Print-so much easier
by fldhockey4evr on 7/22/2012 6:00:43 PM
7. I love my name. or Mirabelle.
by Nightless on 7/22/2012 10:36:49 AM
5.I dont know?
6.I dont know that either!lol
by BEe3 on 7/21/2012 11:31:57 AM
Book Club: Win an *exclusive* copy of The Isle of the Lost !
Win, read and review an advanced reading copy of The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz...and you might be featured in the next issue of GL! CLICK HERE to enter.