Luck o' the Irish shindig
My ex has a new GF! Am I still smitten—or just jealous?
15 spring odd jobs to get ya started
St. Paddy’s Day musts! 6 books that will put you in the Irish spirit
"Untold" - An original poem
6 tricks for looking cute over spring break
5 ways to get your shiny strands back
7 cinchy ways to get more from your workout
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Spice up your go-to hairstyles w/a few simple steps. Rock these 7 fresh looks this week: http://t.co/bJz19ZXIPd (http://t.co/XcLnDEIaVK)
2 HOURS AGO #Nails: Be in-the-know when it comes to the ingredients found in some of your pretty polishes: http://t.co/v4HLaEcNOw
4 HOURS AGO #TBT: Kickin' It star - @iamLeoHoward - shares the cutest family photos, like ever: http://t.co/3vJJjKT4d7 (http://t.co/rhc4Vpjsii)
45 Comments | Add Yours
by CrazyGirl199 on 8/1/2012 8:29:46 PM
1. What letter does your first name start with? L
2. Your last name?W
3. Best Letter? A
4. Your name with it's letters all scrambled? LAW WAL AWL LWA
5. What's an example of a girl letter? E
6. A boy? R
7. Name you wish you had? Vivienne
8. Print or cursive? PRINT.
by Littlepuppygirl on 7/31/2012 1:54:04 PM
by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 11:54:33 AM
by taytaychicken331 on 7/30/2012 11:01:25 PM
Shelby-that was almost my name!
by zebraluv73 on 7/30/2012 2:37:28 PM
1. What letter does your first name start with? A
2. Your last name? T
3. Best Letter? M
4. Your name with it's letters all scrambled? ndreaa
5. What's an example of a girl letter? L
6. A boy? T
7. Name you wish you had? Emily
8. Print or cursive? both.
by AndreaRose on 7/27/2012 9:34:17 PM
5. Dual X. (XX)
6. An X and Y. (XY)
7. I like my name. But I like Hazel.
8. My writing is a jumbled mess of the two.
by OMGabi on 7/26/2012 11:43:31 AM
Print-so much easier
by fldhockey4evr on 7/22/2012 6:00:43 PM
7. I love my name. or Mirabelle.
by Nightless on 7/22/2012 10:36:49 AM
5.I dont know?
6.I dont know that either!lol
by BEe3 on 7/21/2012 11:31:57 AM
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter