4 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

5 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

6 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

No way, hose-ay

I was on my back deck tanning in my swimsuit, but I had untied the halter strap so I wouldn't have a bad tan line...

i would FREAK if that happened to me!

by lilja on 9/15/2012 8:07:31 PM

Hey at least he made a joke about it and didn't try and avoid you! Isn't that a good sign???

by Kenzie59 on 7/23/2012 7:04:34 PM

OMG!!you're really brave to school after that!
if the happened to me i'd lock myself in my room like a coward.

by lunarbeauty on 7/20/2012 7:53:31 PM

Hey, maybe it's not a bad thing haha ;) and at least he didn't tell anyone right?

by Nightless on 7/20/2012 5:47:44 AM

Oh my gosh!!! I feel SO bad for you!!!

by Sarah510 on 7/19/2012 10:35:49 PM

OMG! Little siblings are annoying at times- maybe the majority of the time- but hey, could have been worse, it may have been your crush, but at least it was only your crush if ya know what i mean.

by Sunbreath on 7/19/2012 6:09:57 PM

What a Jerk! What happened after that????!!!???

by starlight1 on 7/19/2012 4:25:57 PM

:o. topless! OMG. Brothers are completely evil and not human. I don't have one but i have guy cousins and they are like brothers. AS for your crush, things aren't that bad. Sure, he's not likely to forget it, but he could move past it. At least he'll have you in mind. Best of wishes to ya. ;D

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/19/2012 11:59:43 AM