1 HOURS AGO Just got a reminder text from Luke: #WITSacademy classes resume tn, 7p, @NickelodeonTV! Wanna chat with your Guardian? Txt GUARDIAN to 91757

2 HOURS AGO #WeTriedIt: One GL editor's search for fleeky brows with the help of @grandelashMD. (Next up? #Eyelashes!):

5 HOURS AGO Been watching #WITSAcademy? Want to know who *your* guardian would be? Text GUARDIAN to 91757 to find out!

Is your tanning salon lying to you?

Sources say yes. According to a congressional study, investigators discovered that when teens asked about the risks of indoor tanning, 90 percent of salons said...

if i ever fake tan it will be spray tanor self tanning lotion

by bella0105 on 7/2/2013 7:45:57 PM

i wouldn't tan either. This mother was on the news and she tanned so much, she looked black. pitch black! and she was white. i have light skin and tan outside. i think its better that way because u can also get vitamin c. plus, i get a perfect golden brown look. its a win win!

by sweetheart9870 on 8/8/2012 10:38:33 AM

good for u barenziah97!! its good to hear someone say outright that they love themselves for who they are

by sarebear118 on 8/4/2012 7:58:28 PM

LovelyDays111 u r so dang right, girl!

by ShirleyFeeney on 8/1/2012 7:36:29 PM

I have really fair skin. I can be out in the sun for hours each day and I'll barely tan. I don't really burn either, lucky me. I would never use a tanning bed after hearing about all the health risks they pose. Tanned skin is not worth cancer, melanoma, or some other life-threatening ailment. I love my skin AND myself just the way I am! <3

by barenziah97 on 7/23/2012 12:42:24 AM

I would never use a tanning bed because Im already really tan from the sun.

by monkeyga on 7/20/2012 7:35:54 PM

I would never use a tanning bed because I'm already dark skinned and, I always thought that if I use a tanning bed my skin would actually be the color black. Even if I wasn't African American I still wouldn't use those things because I would be scared of getting cancer or another skin disease.

by DiamondSharks on 7/20/2012 11:10:05 AM

I would NEVER use a tanning bed!
For one, you can get skin cancer from it.
And two, Since I was little I was always afraid the door would get jammed or something.
Tong And, people should be happy with their skin tone!

by LovelyDays111 on 7/19/2012 10:08:33 PM

Pale is beautiful! <3

by unicornninja on 7/19/2012 8:13:23 PM

I would never go in a tanning bed no matter WHO told me it was "healthy". No matter what skin tone you are born with, it is beautiful! Pale is beautiful, naturally tan is beautiful, etc, etc.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/17/2012 8:23:41 PM

Stretch in the morning and before bed to help you stay refreshed before/after a looong day.
Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

Tight, hip-hugging jeans are hazardous to your health.

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!