5 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U πŸ’†πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

6 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy πŸ‘‰οΏ½@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

7 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Is your tanning salon lying to you?

Sources say yes. According to a congressional study, investigators discovered that when teens asked about the risks of indoor tanning, 90 percent of salons said...

if i ever fake tan it will be spray tanor self tanning lotion

by bella0105 on 7/2/2013 7:45:57 PM

i wouldn't tan either. This mother was on the news and she tanned so much, she looked black. pitch black! and she was white. i have light skin and tan outside. i think its better that way because u can also get vitamin c. plus, i get a perfect golden brown look. its a win win!

by sweetheart9870 on 8/8/2012 10:38:33 AM

good for u barenziah97!! its good to hear someone say outright that they love themselves for who they are

by sarebear118 on 8/4/2012 7:58:28 PM

LovelyDays111 u r so dang right, girl!

by ShirleyFeeney on 8/1/2012 7:36:29 PM

I have really fair skin. I can be out in the sun for hours each day and I'll barely tan. I don't really burn either, lucky me. I would never use a tanning bed after hearing about all the health risks they pose. Tanned skin is not worth cancer, melanoma, or some other life-threatening ailment. I love my skin AND myself just the way I am! <3

by barenziah97 on 7/23/2012 12:42:24 AM

I would never use a tanning bed because Im already really tan from the sun.

by monkeyga on 7/20/2012 7:35:54 PM

I would never use a tanning bed because I'm already dark skinned and, I always thought that if I use a tanning bed my skin would actually be the color black. Even if I wasn't African American I still wouldn't use those things because I would be scared of getting cancer or another skin disease. So..um..yeah.

by DiamondSharks on 7/20/2012 11:10:05 AM

I would NEVER use a tanning bed!
For one, you can get skin cancer from it.
And two, Since I was little I was always afraid the door would get jammed or something.
Tong And, people should be happy with their skin tone!

by LovelyDays111 on 7/19/2012 10:08:33 PM

Pale is beautiful! <3

by unicornninja on 7/19/2012 8:13:23 PM

I would never go in a tanning bed no matter WHO told me it was "healthy". No matter what skin tone you are born with, it is beautiful! Pale is beautiful, naturally tan is beautiful, etc, etc.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/17/2012 8:23:41 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Guys are way gassier than girls.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!