37 MINUTES AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

40 MINUTES AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

AN HOUR AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Is your tanning salon lying to you?

Sources say yes. According to a congressional study, investigators discovered that when teens asked about the risks of indoor tanning, 90 percent of salons said...

@ Jordan S. I know it's his job but on the rapids, I didn't go on it and he was looking at me and we were on the line for the park, we werent in the pool so idk what to think.

Hey there,

Well then, I think he's interested in you!
Jordan S.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 7/17/2012 12:10:37 AM

plz help:
I think this lifegaurd may like me. He always stares at me and I always catch him. The first day we were @the waterpark, mom wanted My bro to go on a mini river rapids and we were standing there for like 7 minutes and my back was facing him but in the corner of my eye, I saw him looking at me. and I went down on this one slide that he was lifegaurding and he was just looking at me. and today, me and mom, dad, my bro, and sis were standing in line with maybe like 200 people to get in the park and all of the lifegaurds passed by us (ALL OF THEM IN ONE LINE!!!!) and he looked at me. ONLY ME in that group of 100's right in the eye. Is he into me? I don't know...

Hey babe,

It could be that he's rather interested in you, it sounds very likely.  But keep in mind that it is a lifeguard's job to keep an eye on all of the pool's/park's patrons, you know?
Jordan S.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 7/16/2012 11:35:10 PM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away.

by pretty123 on 7/16/2012 11:27:47 PM

is a spray tan healthy?

by cupcake8 on 7/16/2012 11:23:15 PM

just get a spray tan

by cupcake8 on 7/16/2012 11:21:59 PM

I tan naturally, but that's because I tan super fast. With that said, I would spray tan or use tanning lotion, but I won't ever use a tanning bed.

by natdtanner on 7/16/2012 11:05:56 PM

A lot of my guy friends tend to like girls who look like their moms or their sisters. For example; my one guy friend says he likes blonds and his mom & sister are blond. Plus he always says how pretty his sister is,(In a totally non-weird way). Do boys tend to go for girls who look like their sisters or moms?

Hey girl,

It's not definite, as I'm no professional, but it has been said that boys tend to subconsciously find comfort in women who remind them of somebody they hold dear.  But, hair color most likely isn't an instance of that, babe.
Jordan S.

by MadMaddie911 on 7/16/2012 11:03:59 PM

I just tan naturally

by snagmonkey on 7/16/2012 9:50:03 PM

WATCH THIS! It's me singingSmile

by fireworks1071 on 7/16/2012 9:50:01 PM

Its not bad, my sister uses tanning salons & my doctor saitd it's making her skin HEALTHIER.

by Sami_McDoodle on 7/16/2012 9:25:55 PM

Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.

Thong underwear is bad for your health.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!