14 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

15 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

16 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Is your tanning salon lying to you?

Sources say yes. According to a congressional study, investigators discovered that when teens asked about the risks of indoor tanning, 90 percent of salons said...

thats why I don't go to tanning salons. I think they went to far telling girls that it's healthy it can cause skin cancer and can be addictive.

by nerdygurl12 on 7/16/2012 9:13:15 PM

I have never used a tanning bed and i don't think i will it's just stupid because it causes a lot of health issues. Plus i tan naturally so i have no need to Smile

by niccer13 on 7/16/2012 8:47:05 PM

i tan outside or get spray tans! Smile

by kaylablaze33098 on 7/16/2012 8:34:34 PM

I tan naturally, I don't get why you would go to a tanning salon.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/16/2012 8:30:35 PM

I would never use a tanning bed. The whole idea just disturbs me, especially with all the risks.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/16/2012 7:43:41 PM

I think this was a good study to do in order to help alert people of how dishonest these tanning places are. I would never ever use a tanning bed.

by supersingershannon on 7/16/2012 6:34:23 PM

MOD MOD
I am leaving on vacation for 2 weeks in 1 week. However, I might get my period in the middle. How many pads should I bring?

hey! bring more than you'll need so a whole box should be plenty

Helen S.

by colorqueen101 on 7/16/2012 6:33:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are some fashion trends this summer and fall?

metallic sandals for sure!

Helen S.

by emonkey4 on 7/16/2012 6:31:56 PM

No time for a long jog after school? Just aim for a 15-min jaunt, but run a little faster than you normally would!

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is backā€”and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.