9 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

10 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

11 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

Is your tanning salon lying to you?

Sources say yes. According to a congressional study, investigators discovered that when teens asked about the risks of indoor tanning, 90 percent of salons said...

thats why I don't go to tanning salons. I think they went to far telling girls that it's healthy it can cause skin cancer and can be addictive.

by nerdygurl12 on 7/16/2012 9:13:15 PM

I have never used a tanning bed and i don't think i will it's just stupid because it causes a lot of health issues. Plus i tan naturally so i have no need to Smile

by niccer13 on 7/16/2012 8:47:05 PM

i tan outside or get spray tans! Smile

by kaylablaze33098 on 7/16/2012 8:34:34 PM

I tan naturally, I don't get why you would go to a tanning salon.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/16/2012 8:30:35 PM

I would never use a tanning bed. The whole idea just disturbs me, especially with all the risks.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/16/2012 7:43:41 PM

I think this was a good study to do in order to help alert people of how dishonest these tanning places are. I would never ever use a tanning bed.

by supersingershannon on 7/16/2012 6:34:23 PM

MOD MOD
I am leaving on vacation for 2 weeks in 1 week. However, I might get my period in the middle. How many pads should I bring?

hey! bring more than you'll need so a whole box should be plenty

Helen S.

by colorqueen101 on 7/16/2012 6:33:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are some fashion trends this summer and fall?

metallic sandals for sure!

Helen S.

by emonkey4 on 7/16/2012 6:31:56 PM

Instead of snacking on any junk food you could get your hands on, eat an apple, which will leave you full until the next meal.

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

Diet soda can make you fat.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!