2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

17 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

Is your tanning salon lying to you?

Sources say yes. According to a congressional study, investigators discovered that when teens asked about the risks of indoor tanning, 90 percent of salons said...

thats why I don't go to tanning salons. I think they went to far telling girls that it's healthy it can cause skin cancer and can be addictive.

by nerdygurl12 on 7/16/2012 9:13:15 PM

I have never used a tanning bed and i don't think i will it's just stupid because it causes a lot of health issues. Plus i tan naturally so i have no need to Smile

by niccer13 on 7/16/2012 8:47:05 PM

i tan outside or get spray tans! Smile

by kaylablaze33098 on 7/16/2012 8:34:34 PM

I tan naturally, I don't get why you would go to a tanning salon.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/16/2012 8:30:35 PM

I would never use a tanning bed. The whole idea just disturbs me, especially with all the risks.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/16/2012 7:43:41 PM

I think this was a good study to do in order to help alert people of how dishonest these tanning places are. I would never ever use a tanning bed.

by supersingershannon on 7/16/2012 6:34:23 PM

I am leaving on vacation for 2 weeks in 1 week. However, I might get my period in the middle. How many pads should I bring?

hey! bring more than you'll need so a whole box should be plenty

Helen S.

by colorqueen101 on 7/16/2012 6:33:26 PM

What are some fashion trends this summer and fall?

metallic sandals for sure!

Helen S.

by emonkey4 on 7/16/2012 6:31:56 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Lavender helps you sleep on school nights.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!