10 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

11 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

12 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Is your tanning salon lying to you?

Sources say yes. According to a congressional study, investigators discovered that when teens asked about the risks of indoor tanning, 90 percent of salons said...

thats why I don't go to tanning salons. I think they went to far telling girls that it's healthy it can cause skin cancer and can be addictive.

by nerdygurl12 on 7/16/2012 9:13:15 PM

I have never used a tanning bed and i don't think i will it's just stupid because it causes a lot of health issues. Plus i tan naturally so i have no need to Smile

by niccer13 on 7/16/2012 8:47:05 PM

i tan outside or get spray tans! Smile

by kaylablaze33098 on 7/16/2012 8:34:34 PM

I tan naturally, I don't get why you would go to a tanning salon.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/16/2012 8:30:35 PM

I would never use a tanning bed. The whole idea just disturbs me, especially with all the risks.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/16/2012 7:43:41 PM

I think this was a good study to do in order to help alert people of how dishonest these tanning places are. I would never ever use a tanning bed.

by supersingershannon on 7/16/2012 6:34:23 PM

MOD MOD
I am leaving on vacation for 2 weeks in 1 week. However, I might get my period in the middle. How many pads should I bring?

hey! bring more than you'll need so a whole box should be plenty

Helen S.

by colorqueen101 on 7/16/2012 6:33:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are some fashion trends this summer and fall?

metallic sandals for sure!

Helen S.

by emonkey4 on 7/16/2012 6:31:56 PM

Feeling down? Give yourself a pep talk! Take 20 seconds to remind yourself of some of the things that make you so awesome! You’ll feel much better!

What does your bedroom look like?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.