2 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

3 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

4 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Welcome to the saving generation

Congrats, babes, on learning how to handle money problems. A recent survey by TD Ameritrade found that “generation Z,” which includes people from 13 to...

Here is a good cause my friends and I are involved in, it's a page on Facebook called "Hold A Child's Hand". Here's what it's about:
There were many goals we wanted to accomplish with our project. One of our goals was to raise awareness of the importance of the preservative free drug called, Methotrexate. (a drug that helps children fighting cancer) This medication has been in short supply for some time, and we decided that we would contact the congressmen of all 50 states, as well as President Obama, to inform them of the issue. Another goal was to help families who are affected by childhood cancer. To do this, we planned many events to raise money for cancer research and financial assistance for families. Our goal was to raise at least $1000 for a foundation called “Alex’s Lemonade Stand” which focuses on finding a cure for childhood cancer, and providing funds to help families as their child endures treatment. Another goal was to raise $150 for the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

by thumperella14 on 7/17/2012 10:21:14 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
I have a huge crush on my friend's cousin who lives 7 hours away. Distance is not the problem, though, the problem is that I REALLY like him, but I'm not sure if he likes me back. I can't be too flirty because my friend is there and that would be awkward (mainly because she would tease me for liking him)... Well, my question is, how can I "win" the heart of my crush? Is it appropriate? Thank you Mod! <3

Hey girl!  Winning the heart of a guy who is seven hours away without your friend knowing is tough.  First off, you might not think distance is an issue, but once he goes back home, it'll be nearly impossible to hold on to your relationship.  Mixing that with the fact that your friend would make things awkward, maybe it's for the best if you find a guy a little closer to home to win the heart of.  xoxo

Kate G.

by littlemissbubbly on 7/17/2012 1:00:25 AM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away.

by pretty123 on 7/16/2012 11:25:25 PM

If you made a lot of money recently or something, you can save money by taking half of the money with you if you go to the mall or something and then leave the other half at home so if you're tempted to buy something and you already spent all the money you have with you, you won't be able to buy anything else and waste all your money since you kept the rest safe at home! Smile

by PeaceKool on 7/16/2012 10:27:01 PM

@ceILOL2000:
That's a really smart idea! You can still have a little spending money but you're saving a lot!

by sofiespi on 7/16/2012 10:25:42 PM

WATCH THIS! It's me singingSmile

by fireworks1071 on 7/16/2012 9:52:17 PM

My secrets are to search around the web for things that I might want. I write them down and the price and I figure out what ones I want the most. Then, I save up my money for those things and the other things I remove from the list! Smile

by Ekgurl on 7/16/2012 8:02:45 PM

I babysit a lot, so I usually have money to spare. As far as budgeting goes, I normally try to save all of my 20 and 10 dollar bills for long term stuff, (like college) and do whatever I want with my 1s and 5s.

by celLOL2000 on 7/16/2012 7:51:58 PM

When I have money I manage it well and usually keep it for a while.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/16/2012 7:49:03 PM

I don't spend any of my money
Everything I need, my parents buy for me

by Bobalina on 7/16/2012 7:12:20 PM