12 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

15 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

16 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

5 fun things to do with your sibs

When all your gals are off at camp and you’re stuck at home with the fam, what’re you supposed to do to keep boredom at bay...

MOD MOD
k so im babysitting my lil bro. His attitude is my way or the highway which means he won't do anything i want to do with him. How do I get him to do what I want to do sometimes? thx.

Hey girl, Set up a deal- you'll play trucks (or whatever your brother likes) for an hour, but that means he has to do what YOU want.  Give him the opportunity of playing quietly by himself and letting you do your thing.  If you like reading, put his fav movie on and zone out with a new book.  xoxo Good luck!

Kate G.

by kewauneegal on 7/19/2012 8:37:51 AM

Awesome ideas!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/18/2012 4:25:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I share my room with my twelve year old sister who is stubborn and a slob. I ask her to clean up her messes but she never listens. Also, I can't have my room all my stuff and all my design. A girl's room is supposed to be their place to relax. I'm always sad when I see my friend's room because they all have their own rooms. How can I keep my individuality and keep it clean? Thanks!

Hey chica, that's tough, but it's actually great practice for when you head off to college. Because it's pretty likely you're gonna be sharing a room, at least for your first year, and you may not be completely happy with who you end up with. So the best thing for you to do with your sister is to divide your room evenly, and just try to focus on your side. Ignore her side completely, and pretend it's not there. Talk to your parents, and see if they'll help you enforce the rule that you and your sis each stay on your respective sides. Then you can do whatever you want to your side, and forget about hers.
Carrie R.

by Daddy'sgrl12 on 7/18/2012 3:40:27 PM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a really good cause. Every like is greatly appreciated! Smile

by thumperella14 on 7/18/2012 12:58:49 PM

Me and my sibling just play multiplayer games on our wii when we are bored.

by DiamondSharks on 7/18/2012 12:21:53 PM

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by snagmonkey on 7/18/2012 11:02:58 AM

by snagmonkey on 7/18/2012 11:02:31 AM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/18/2012 11:00:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My friend now ALWAYS wants to talk about s_x! I know girls start talking about that around this age, but still, there is a point where I want to say "Ew. I dont need to know THAT, don't tell me!" but that is the only thing she wants to talk about. Now she doesn't want to do anything fun or talk about anything else other than s_x! I kind of want to find a new friend because I have said "I miss the way we used to hang out." and nothing works. What should I do?

Hey chica! It's never fun when your friend is obsessing about anything, and I'm sorry she won't listen to you begging her to cut it out.  If she's really buggin' you, cut down on the time you hang with her.  Call up other friends and see what they're doing.  It might be a phase, so don't ditch your girl, but you shouldn't have to spend all of your time talking about a topic you don't like.  xoxo Good luck!

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/18/2012 6:24:20 AM

When I'm bored, I like to ride my bike and go for walks with my sibling.

by supersingershannon on 7/17/2012 10:46:07 PM