10 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

14 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: The two products Victoria Justice swears by

Want to know Victoria Justice’s secret to looking great on the daily...

People! If you adore makeup like me, join my club miss makeup diva please!! Positions open!!! Also join my club in and out! Everything about fashion and shoes> Postions available!

by mommy's girl on 7/18/2012 4:42:56 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks Carrie r

No problem, girl! Smile
Carrie R.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/18/2012 4:25:50 PM

Cute

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/18/2012 3:45:45 PM

Mod mod mod
Any suggestions for a first day of school outfit?Smile

Hey chicky, best advice is to wear something that makes you feel fab. Don't wear something that isn't you, but it's okay to dress up a little. Try a cute summer dress, and bring a sweater in case the air conditioning is turned up too much. ;)
Carrie R.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/18/2012 3:30:12 PM

@zeus11 posters aren't allowed at the concert Frown they threw everybodys poster away if you brought one. sorry girl! you could try making a banner and hide it in your purse, but they check your purse so hide it really well!

by tswiftluver13 on 7/18/2012 3:24:03 PM

Hey chicas! Please check out this new club called beautylicious. Daily beauty fashion and other advice tips will be posted daily. Its kind of based on the clique but sooooo fun! Please join!!!! <3

by cali princess on 7/18/2012 2:19:18 PM

I absolutely adore blush and lip balms! =D

by Acutiebookworm on 7/18/2012 2:05:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so my friend and I are going to a One Direction concert next year and we wanted to know what we should put on our poster? We love Niall so we want to make a poster about him! We need lots of ideas! thanks!

Hey girl, that's exciting! You can try researching to see if you can find anything out about his fave color or other things that he likes. Definitely include a guitar, since he loves that. And then add some words that show how totally stoked you are that you get to see him.
Carrie R.

by zeus11 on 7/18/2012 1:53:53 PM

Ok so I don't know how to braid and I feel like Im the only girl who doesn't know how. I wanna learn before school starts. Any tips or step-by-step articles?

Hey, babe, you're definitely not the only chica who can't braid. But here's what you do: divide your hair into 3 even sections. Start with the one on the right, and put it over the middle section so that it becomes the middle. Then take the section all the way on the left, and put it over that new middle section, so it becomes the middle. Then just keep repeating that, by continuing to put the right and then left sections over the middle one. Happy braiding!
Carrie R.

by TeamAlice33 on 7/18/2012 1:27:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
1.) I am large chested,and it kinda makes me insecure. How can I make my breasts appear smaller & what are some inexpensive bras that will hold me in really well??
2.) I just got back from a big family vacation. I have a small crush on my older cousin,he's 2 years older than me. Is this normal??
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!

Hey babe, to make your breasts look a li'l smaller, you can wear dark colors, which have a slimming effect. Also, steer clear of long necklaces that'll draw attention to your chest. It's okay to wear v-necks, as long as they aren't too low, because their vertical lines can make you look slimmer. Definitely don't wear super low-cut things or tight blouses that button up the front, though. Finding inexpensive bras is a li'l tricky. If you can find a L'eggs, Hanes, Playtex, and/or Bali outlet near you, they have bras that are really well-made and will last a while. And about your cousin, that's definitely not someone you wanna be crushin' on. Try not to spend too much time with him, and hopefully you'll meet another guy that you like even better soon.
Carrie R.