12 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

15 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

15 HOURS AGO Happy #bookbirthday to @Scholastic's #SISTERS x @goraina! To celebrate, take our "What kind of sister are you?" quiz: http://t.co/CScBixOtx6

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: The two products Victoria Justice swears by

Want to know Victoria Justice’s secret to looking great on the daily...

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a really good cause. Every like is greatly appreciated! Smile

by thumperella14 on 7/18/2012 1:01:01 PM

I think this lifegaurd may like me. He always stares at me and I always catch him. The first day we were @the waterpark, mom wanted My bro to go on a mini river rapids and we were standing there for like 7 minutes and my back was facing him but in the corner of my eye, I saw him looking at me. and I went down on this one slide that he was lifegaurding and he was just looking at me. and today, me and mom, dad, my bro, and sis were standing in line with maybe like 200 people to get in the park and all of the lifegaurds passed by us (ALL OF THEM IN ONE LINE!!!!) and he looked at me. ONLY ME in that group of 100's right in the eye. Is he into me? I don't know...I mean I know it's his job to look out for us but I wasn't on the rapids so idk why he was staring. And Ipwe were in line to get into the park, not in a pool. So idk... I know it's his job but on the rapids, I didn't go on it and he was looking at me and we were on the line for the park, we werent in the pool so idk

Hey girl! This guy might like you, but unless you like him and want to get to know him (besides seeing him at the pool), then it doesn't matter too much,  If he's your age, your type, and your interested, strike up a convo.  Maybe he'll talk back, and you'll be able to tell more if he likes you! xoxo

Kate G.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 7/18/2012 12:02:33 PM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/18/2012 11:01:52 AM

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by snagmonkey on 7/18/2012 11:01:33 AM

I know this sounds weird, but I'm OBSESSED to one direction. I can't get it off my mind, especially Niall. I had a dream where they ran away from me. Frown I woke up crying! Me and my friend were thinking of writing them a letter. I think that will get them off my hands, but till then, what can I do? All I do is sit at home... I sometime go over my friends house which helps but then a one direction song or something pops up and I'm over whelmed. Please help! Frown

Hey girl!  Having a favorite band is great, but it sounds like 1D is taking over your life!  You shouldn't be sitting at home or worrying about them all the time.  Writing them a letter may help, but it may make things worse.  Why not try taking a break from 1D and trying to find another awesome band? There are lots of bands out there that you might find you like just as much but that doesn't cause you such heartbreak.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Gabbyw123 on 7/18/2012 10:47:46 AM

I actually REALLY hate that blush :/

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/18/2012 10:19:50 AM

Hey Girlies,
Like to read? Join the club, T.R.I.O. Every month/two weeks there will be a choice of two books to read. And the best part is, we will read Y-O-U-R suggestions. So join now.

by dancethenightaway on 7/18/2012 9:58:40 AM