AN HOUR AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

4 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: The two products Victoria Justice swears by

Want to know Victoria Justice’s secret to looking great on the daily...

Don't you ever look at an old picture and think, 'Why did my mom let me leave the house with such horrible makeup?' I know I have. I think I havve okay taste in makeup, but I wanted a second opinion? I have brown hair, brown eyes, and bronze skin. I was thinking green and golds. What colors of eyeshadow would you reccomend?

by nike836 on 8/5/2012 1:08:48 AM

MOD!
I have never worn makeup before and i am allowed to this year so i was thinking of wearing some beauty balm, blush, mascara, maybe eyeliner, and some lip tint or something...is that an ok amount? not to much? and how do i put on eyeliner without messing up? ive tried

Hey girl! Eyeliner takes lots and lots of practice to get right (some mornings I still have issues, and I've been doing it for years).  It matters less how many things you put on your face and more how much of them.  If this is your first time wearing make up out, do a couple dry runs before your first day.  Try putting on eyeliner at night before you go to bed and ask mom to help you figure out how much is too much blush.  Also, aim for more natural colors of eyeliner and mascara (browns instead of blacks), since those aren't as harsh and will be easier to apply.  xoxo

Kate G.

by picklegrape on 8/2/2012 2:13:23 AM

**MOD**
I have auburn hair, brown eyes, and my skin tone is medium.I'm not pale but im not tan. What color eye shadows do you suggest? thanks!

Hey girlie,

I would try pastels: lavender, dusty pink, and light green (just like our GL cover with Lucy Hale). You could also pull off rich metallics like bronze and gold! <3
Lauren C.

by smileygirl513 on 7/29/2012 9:45:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have naturally really short eyelashes. My mascara usually doesn't help much. How can I make them look longer? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, try different mascaras. Some help make lashes look longer. Or you can try an eyelash curler?

lauren r.

by Em&Em138 on 7/27/2012 6:39:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Any back to school lipgloss recomendations?

Hey girl! Go to your drugstore and go crazy! There are a ton of cute colors coming out this fall.  Just make sure you get a moisturizing one or put lip balm on before hand to keep your lips looking their best.  xoxo

Kate G.

by megacutie66 on 7/26/2012 9:01:06 AM

short or tall, ur loved by all. u are beautiful Smile

operationbeautiful.com

by billabongbabe997 on 7/21/2012 3:16:30 PM

I love burts bees it is so gentle and works like a dream

by donna1 on 7/21/2012 3:06:47 PM

That blush is 24 dollers?!

by AnnaB1234 on 7/20/2012 8:16:29 PM

Love Victoria JUstice, going to see her August 2 YEAH!

by bbelle10 on 7/19/2012 2:22:27 AM

totally of subject but i love her hair! lol

by j4zm09 on 7/18/2012 5:15:14 PM

People! If you adore makeup like me, join my club miss makeup diva please!! Positions open!!! Also join my club in and out! Everything about fashion and shoes> Postions available!

by mommy's girl on 7/18/2012 4:42:56 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks Carrie r

No problem, girl! Smile
Carrie R.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/18/2012 4:25:50 PM

Cute

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/18/2012 3:45:45 PM

Mod mod mod
Any suggestions for a first day of school outfit?Smile

Hey chicky, best advice is to wear something that makes you feel fab. Don't wear something that isn't you, but it's okay to dress up a little. Try a cute summer dress, and bring a sweater in case the air conditioning is turned up too much. ;)
Carrie R.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/18/2012 3:30:12 PM

@zeus11 posters aren't allowed at the concert Frown they threw everybodys poster away if you brought one. sorry girl! you could try making a banner and hide it in your purse, but they check your purse so hide it really well!

by tswiftluver13 on 7/18/2012 3:24:03 PM

Hey chicas! Please check out this new club called beautylicious. Daily beauty fashion and other advice tips will be posted daily. Its kind of based on the clique but sooooo fun! Please join!!!! <3

by cali princess on 7/18/2012 2:19:18 PM

I absolutely adore blush and lip balms! =D

by Acutiebookworm on 7/18/2012 2:05:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so my friend and I are going to a One Direction concert next year and we wanted to know what we should put on our poster? We love Niall so we want to make a poster about him! We need lots of ideas! thanks!

Hey girl, that's exciting! You can try researching to see if you can find anything out about his fave color or other things that he likes. Definitely include a guitar, since he loves that. And then add some words that show how totally stoked you are that you get to see him.
Carrie R.

by zeus11 on 7/18/2012 1:53:53 PM

Ok so I don't know how to braid and I feel like Im the only girl who doesn't know how. I wanna learn before school starts. Any tips or step-by-step articles?

Hey, babe, you're definitely not the only chica who can't braid. But here's what you do: divide your hair into 3 even sections. Start with the one on the right, and put it over the middle section so that it becomes the middle. Then take the section all the way on the left, and put it over that new middle section, so it becomes the middle. Then just keep repeating that, by continuing to put the right and then left sections over the middle one. Happy braiding!
Carrie R.

by TeamAlice33 on 7/18/2012 1:27:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
1.) I am large chested,and it kinda makes me insecure. How can I make my breasts appear smaller & what are some inexpensive bras that will hold me in really well??
2.) I just got back from a big family vacation. I have a small crush on my older cousin,he's 2 years older than me. Is this normal??
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!

Hey babe, to make your breasts look a li'l smaller, you can wear dark colors, which have a slimming effect. Also, steer clear of long necklaces that'll draw attention to your chest. It's okay to wear v-necks, as long as they aren't too low, because their vertical lines can make you look slimmer. Definitely don't wear super low-cut things or tight blouses that button up the front, though. Finding inexpensive bras is a li'l tricky. If you can find a L'eggs, Hanes, Playtex, and/or Bali outlet near you, they have bras that are really well-made and will last a while. And about your cousin, that's definitely not someone you wanna be crushin' on. Try not to spend too much time with him, and hopefully you'll meet another guy that you like even better soon.
Carrie R.

by MadMaddie911 on 7/18/2012 1:18:50 PM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a really good cause. Every like is greatly appreciated! Smile

by thumperella14 on 7/18/2012 1:01:01 PM

I think this lifegaurd may like me. He always stares at me and I always catch him. The first day we were @the waterpark, mom wanted My bro to go on a mini river rapids and we were standing there for like 7 minutes and my back was facing him but in the corner of my eye, I saw him looking at me. and I went down on this one slide that he was lifegaurding and he was just looking at me. and today, me and mom, dad, my bro, and sis were standing in line with maybe like 200 people to get in the park and all of the lifegaurds passed by us (ALL OF THEM IN ONE LINE!!!!) and he looked at me. ONLY ME in that group of 100's right in the eye. Is he into me? I don't know...I mean I know it's his job to look out for us but I wasn't on the rapids so idk why he was staring. And Ipwe were in line to get into the park, not in a pool. So idk... I know it's his job but on the rapids, I didn't go on it and he was looking at me and we were on the line for the park, we werent in the pool so idk

Hey girl! This guy might like you, but unless you like him and want to get to know him (besides seeing him at the pool), then it doesn't matter too much,  If he's your age, your type, and your interested, strike up a convo.  Maybe he'll talk back, and you'll be able to tell more if he likes you! xoxo

Kate G.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 7/18/2012 12:02:33 PM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/18/2012 11:01:52 AM

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by snagmonkey on 7/18/2012 11:01:33 AM

I know this sounds weird, but I'm OBSESSED to one direction. I can't get it off my mind, especially Niall. I had a dream where they ran away from me. Frown I woke up crying! Me and my friend were thinking of writing them a letter. I think that will get them off my hands, but till then, what can I do? All I do is sit at home... I sometime go over my friends house which helps but then a one direction song or something pops up and I'm over whelmed. Please help! Frown

Hey girl!  Having a favorite band is great, but it sounds like 1D is taking over your life!  You shouldn't be sitting at home or worrying about them all the time.  Writing them a letter may help, but it may make things worse.  Why not try taking a break from 1D and trying to find another awesome band? There are lots of bands out there that you might find you like just as much but that doesn't cause you such heartbreak.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Gabbyw123 on 7/18/2012 10:47:46 AM

I actually REALLY hate that blush :/

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/18/2012 10:19:50 AM

Hey Girlies,
Like to read? Join the club, T.R.I.O. Every month/two weeks there will be a choice of two books to read. And the best part is, we will read Y-O-U-R suggestions. So join now.

by dancethenightaway on 7/18/2012 9:58:40 AM