6 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

9 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

10 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Beauty babe travel tips for girls-on-the-go

Just ‘cause you’re on the road (or in the air) doesn’t mean you hafta sacrifice your beauty regimen. Sure, space is tight when you’re living out of...

Hey Girlies,

Like to read? Join the club, T.R.I.O. We read 1-2 books a month, and the best part is YOU get to pick what we read. You can find the club on my profile. Join soon.

by dancethenightaway on 7/17/2012 8:11:13 PM

I don't travel a lot but these are still great tips... you can use the waves, eye drops, and white eye liner in lots of different situations. Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/17/2012 7:44:32 PM

@skatergirl129
U could try doing soft waves or curls or try using headbands or take a section and braid/fishtail it then bobby pin it back

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 6:51:23 PM

i love the idea for the braids, my problem is that my hair is too short for braids..any ideas for short/shoulder length hair? Girl's Life I love your magazine but please take into consideration that NOT EVERY GIRL has long hair some girls have short hair and when I see articles that look cool and have cool hair style ideas I get really frustrated when they only apply to long haired girls not short haired..so could you please try to include ideas for people with both short hair and long hair?

by skatergirl129 on 7/17/2012 6:37:58 PM

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by PeaceKool on 7/17/2012 6:14:36 PM

Any suggestions for clubs

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 5:53:26 PM

I have never flown in a plane and never want to!!😊

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 5:17:07 PM

GL, you NEVER put anything about short hair up! Ever!

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/17/2012 5:03:38 PM

I always put my hair is braids for the waves< so works! epescially french braids

by ColosalMascara on 7/17/2012 4:15:40 PM

check out number 1: i love how gl is always showing ways on how to get waves/ beach waves, which i already have, so when i read things like that i'm like 'i dont need to' in a singsongy voice! I dont have to put my hair in braids to make it curly!

by Ostar21 on 7/17/2012 4:10:13 PM