1 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

2 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

3 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

Beauty babe travel tips for girls-on-the-go

Just ‘cause you’re on the road (or in the air) doesn’t mean you hafta sacrifice your beauty regimen. Sure, space is tight when you’re living out of...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to a beach about 3 hours away from my house and I'm not so sure what kind of beauty products I should bring. It gets pretty hot there but in the afternoon it gets cooler. I'm staying for a week.

Hey girl! Bring beauty products that multitask.  A BB cream is sunscreen, foundation, and moisturizer all in one (but reapply that SPF every hour or so on top of it!), and lip and cheek stain will stay all day and be easy to put on in the morning before you hit the beach. xoxo

Kate G.

by Lovekatniss23 on 8/13/2012 11:43:24 AM

I'm going to Aruba really soon and needs tips on makeup and what to bring. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hey girl!

I went to Aruba a few years back and had a blast! It's going to be very hot, especially because it's summer. Aruba is actually pretty close to the equator so the sun is extremely intense (I've never been so tan in my whole life!) Because of this, make sure you're wearing a ton of sunscreen and reapplying all the time. Get a separate sunscreen for your face and body so you don't clog up your pores. If you want to wear foundation while you're there, make sure it has SPF. As for the rest of your makeup, keep it light and fresh! Fun eyeshadow, a little liner, and mascara will do! You could also wear a bright colored lip balm--perfect for a sunny vacay!
Rachael A.

by iso101 on 7/27/2012 3:13:41 PM

u wanna know who is the prettiest girl in the world? you.

--- if u dont believe it then check out operationbeautiful.com ---

by billabongbabe997 on 7/21/2012 3:09:38 PM

Hey fern09, no ramble away I'm here to help! First days are always a little scary but just think about all the other new students. There are so many kids in your shoes who are looking to make new friends. I went to a performing arts school and a majority of the students are more sensitive and nice, so you have nothing to worry about. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod!
So I'm going to a new school this year, it's a performing arts high school, and I'm going for theatre. I recently went to a picnic where all the freshmen could talk and get to know each other, but being me I really shy and a lot of people already had friends from their old school. I'm from a different district so I don't know anyone going. I heard people there are really accepting but I'm really scared about my first day! What should I do? Sorry for rambling. Lynae P.

by fern09 on 7/21/2012 3:08:35 PM

Hey I am going to Lake Compounce in 2 days so I need suggestions for makeup, hair, and clothes. Please Reply soon!!!!!

Hey girl!

I would keep your makeup to a minimum! Maybe a little eyeliner and mascara, and some concealer if you need it. But that's it for makeup! Keep your hair simple too! Braids are fun and cute, or just let your hair go natural. For clothes, comfort+cuteness is key. You don't want to be uncomfortable doing whatever activities you're doing, especially outdoors. Don't bring your fanciest outfits.
Rachael A.

by FrenchMiss on 7/20/2012 4:38:37 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm flying by myself out of town for 2 weeks to visit my aunt it is going to be HOT the entire time and we plan to swim at the least every other day if not everyday what all should i bring? and how can i pack lightly because i can only take a carry on and like a small back pack thanks

Hey babe! Shorts and tank tops are awesome over bikinis AND don't take up much room in your bag. Try bringing a ton of different options that you can mix and match.  xoxo

Kate G.

by blahhhgirl on 7/19/2012 10:59:04 AM

People! If you adore makeup like me, join my club miss makeup diva please!! Positions open!!! Also join my club in and out! Everything about fashion and shoes> Postions available!

by mommy's girl on 7/18/2012 4:45:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going on vaca on Friday and I lost my white sandal and I cant find it I looked everywhere any ideas of where to look
Thx I need an answer really quick

Hey girl, look under things, inside closets and boxes, and in every room of the house. Even if you don't expect it to be somewhere, check anyway. And try to think when you last wore it - is it possible that it got left at someone else's house? Or in your backyard?
Carrie R.

by Juliacar on 7/18/2012 4:42:28 PM

i never thought about doing the braids in my hair on the plane before. i like the beach wave effect

by music2412 on 7/18/2012 2:49:34 PM

Hey Everyone! Do you LOVE Katy Perry?! Her Music, Her Style, Her Weirdness?! If you're a total Katycat then you should join this club, Katy Perry Fans!! Smile

by Alykat18 on 7/17/2012 9:00:54 PM

Hey Girlies,

Like to read? Join the club, T.R.I.O. We read 1-2 books a month, and the best part is YOU get to pick what we read. You can find the club on my profile. Join soon.

by dancethenightaway on 7/17/2012 8:11:13 PM

I don't travel a lot but these are still great tips... you can use the waves, eye drops, and white eye liner in lots of different situations. Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/17/2012 7:44:32 PM

@skatergirl129
U could try doing soft waves or curls or try using headbands or take a section and braid/fishtail it then bobby pin it back

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 6:51:23 PM

i love the idea for the braids, my problem is that my hair is too short for braids..any ideas for short/shoulder length hair? Girl's Life I love your magazine but please take into consideration that NOT EVERY GIRL has long hair some girls have short hair and when I see articles that look cool and have cool hair style ideas I get really frustrated when they only apply to long haired girls not short haired..so could you please try to include ideas for people with both short hair and long hair?

by skatergirl129 on 7/17/2012 6:37:58 PM

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by PeaceKool on 7/17/2012 6:14:36 PM

Any suggestions for clubs

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 5:53:26 PM

I have never flown in a plane and never want to!!😊

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 5:17:07 PM

GL, you NEVER put anything about short hair up! Ever!

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/17/2012 5:03:38 PM

I always put my hair is braids for the waves< so works! epescially french braids

by ColosalMascara on 7/17/2012 4:15:40 PM

check out number 1: i love how gl is always showing ways on how to get waves/ beach waves, which i already have, so when i read things like that i'm like 'i dont need to' in a singsongy voice! I dont have to put my hair in braids to make it curly!

by Ostar21 on 7/17/2012 4:10:13 PM

o, a while ago when GL Buzz Babes was new and all, I signed up, first thing. But, I still haven't gotten an email or anything like that! When will I get an email??
I'm so confused.
AND, I won the BTS giveaway first week and still haven't gotten my jeans. How long does it usually take for someone to get their jeans/prize?

Hey Girl,

Try checking your spam folder because it's possible it was weeded into there accidentally. Give the jeans a few weeks to come.

best of luck!!