7 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

8 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

9 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

Bucket list: The 5 summer camps of our dreams

Everybody goes to Girl Scout or 4-H camp, but how about a circus arts or secret agent camp? Check out what other gals are doin’, and...

@cutiepie14321- IKR! I would totally hear it on the like the next Camp Rock! LOL

by heather99 on 7/17/2012 6:35:27 PM

french woods sounds like camp rock from disneychannel..... just saying, who agrees with me..... well anyways i would like to go to girl power extream ( the intensity-girls only one)

by cutiepie14231 on 7/17/2012 6:22:24 PM

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by PeaceKool on 7/17/2012 6:22:13 PM

My best friend goes to French Woods every year, and apparently its amazing!

by Colierox on 7/17/2012 5:13:26 PM

There's a camp called the Carroll College Gifted Institute that's held every year in Helena, Montana. It's a weeklong stay-away camp and it's SO FUN! Registration for this year's over,  Helen S.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/17/2012 5:06:52 PM

I actually really liked Girl Scout camp haha. I also had fun at Y Camp.

by supersingershannon on 7/17/2012 3:46:48 PM

The intensity, space camp, and a camp for stars sounds really awesome to me!!

by fallsb-ball on 7/17/2012 3:32:38 PM

I am going to this camp in two weeks it will be fun!!Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/17/2012 2:47:29 PM