3 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

4 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

6 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Bucket list: The 5 summer camps of our dreams

Everybody goes to Girl Scout or 4-H camp, but how about a circus arts or secret agent camp? Check out what other gals are doin’, and...

@cutiepie14321- IKR! I would totally hear it on the like the next Camp Rock! LOL

by heather99 on 7/17/2012 6:35:27 PM

french woods sounds like camp rock from disneychannel..... just saying, who agrees with me..... well anyways i would like to go to girl power extream ( the intensity-girls only one)

by cutiepie14231 on 7/17/2012 6:22:24 PM

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by PeaceKool on 7/17/2012 6:22:13 PM

My best friend goes to French Woods every year, and apparently its amazing!

by Colierox on 7/17/2012 5:13:26 PM

There's a camp called the Carroll College Gifted Institute that's held every year in Helena, Montana. It's a weeklong stay-away camp and it's SO FUN! Registration for this year's over,  Helen S.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/17/2012 5:06:52 PM

I actually really liked Girl Scout camp haha. I also had fun at Y Camp.

by supersingershannon on 7/17/2012 3:46:48 PM

The intensity, space camp, and a camp for stars sounds really awesome to me!!

by fallsb-ball on 7/17/2012 3:32:38 PM

I am going to this camp in two weeks it will be fun!!Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/17/2012 2:47:29 PM

Camp Intensity sounds really fun! Too bad it's so far away. Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 7/17/2012 2:41:54 PM

I'd like to go to Intensity! Sounds cool Smile

by unicornninja on 7/17/2012 1:45:30 PM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!