8 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

11 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

12 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Bucket list: The 5 summer camps of our dreams

Everybody goes to Girl Scout or 4-H camp, but how about a circus arts or secret agent camp? Check out what other gals are doin’, and...

Mod,
How much does intensity usually cost? It sounds AWESOME but, what's the price renge?

Hey girl,

According to their website, it is $1695 for a single session, $3295 for a two-week session and $6295 for a four-week session.

Meghan D.

by silverroseart on 7/20/2012 9:48:14 PM

French Woods sounds really fun!

by yumasauras on 7/17/2012 10:37:27 PM

Hey Everyone! Do you LOVE Katy Perry?! Her Music, Her Style, Her Weirdness?! If you're a total Katycat then you should join this club, Katy Perry Fans!! Smile

by Alykat18 on 7/17/2012 8:59:11 PM

Hey Girlies,

Like to read? Join the club, T.R.I.O. We read 1-2 books a month, and the best part is YOU get to pick what we read. You can find the club on my profile. Join soon.

by dancethenightaway on 7/17/2012 8:17:16 PM

Karolyi Camp is a gymnatics camp in Houstan, Texas, and it's run by ela & Marta Karolyi, and thety are in charge of the women's National Gymastics Team. It's for 6 days, and girls come from all over the country to get coached by amazing coaches on the four basic events, dance, ad tramp.Smile

by theblondebrunette_ on 7/17/2012 8:13:17 PM

Intensity sounds so cool! Girl Power! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/17/2012 7:51:19 PM

Pali is the best camp ever!!!! i went there for a school field trip and stayed there for 3 days. it was freezing and still fun! imagine how much fun it is in the summer! they even have paintball fights, high ropes, and a zipline!!

by foreverme3 on 7/17/2012 7:37:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so i like to be with my boyfriend. But, i feel bad saying this, he likes to hang out a lot more often than i do.do. We were already together yesterday, and now he wants to hang out again tomorrow. How do i tell him i don't want to without hurting his feelings?

hey! you might have to hurt his  feelings a little, but it's more important that you be honest with him. just nicely say that you have other things you want to do tomorrow but that maybe later in the week would work. it's not mean, you're just being up front about your feelings

Helen S.

by chocolate_lover*13 on 7/17/2012 7:34:28 PM

anyone know of any writing camps??? i 💛💙💜💚❤ writing!!!!

by glitterstars456 on 7/17/2012 7:14:49 PM

A really AWESOME camp is Camp Nokomis. its an all girls camp but it is THE BEST CAMP EVER!!!!!! I love it sooooo much and the people there are so cool and crazy (in a good way Smile it's in New Hampshire but people come there from California, Florida, Hawaii, Singapore , like all over the world! Helen S.

by nightstrike75 on 7/17/2012 7:06:04 PM

@cutiepie14321- IKR! I would totally hear it on the like the next Camp Rock! LOL

by heather99 on 7/17/2012 6:35:27 PM

french woods sounds like camp rock from disneychannel..... just saying, who agrees with me..... well anyways i would like to go to girl power extream ( the intensity-girls only one)

by cutiepie14231 on 7/17/2012 6:22:24 PM

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by PeaceKool on 7/17/2012 6:22:13 PM

My best friend goes to French Woods every year, and apparently its amazing!

by Colierox on 7/17/2012 5:13:26 PM

There's a camp called the Carroll College Gifted Institute that's held every year in Helena, Montana. It's a weeklong stay-away camp and it's SO FUN! Registration for this year's over,  Helen S.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/17/2012 5:06:52 PM

I actually really liked Girl Scout camp haha. I also had fun at Y Camp.

by supersingershannon on 7/17/2012 3:46:48 PM

The intensity, space camp, and a camp for stars sounds really awesome to me!!

by fallsb-ball on 7/17/2012 3:32:38 PM

I am going to this camp in two weeks it will be fun!!Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/17/2012 2:47:29 PM

Camp Intensity sounds really fun! Too bad it's so far away. Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 7/17/2012 2:41:54 PM

I'd like to go to Intensity! Sounds cool Smile

by unicornninja on 7/17/2012 1:45:30 PM

Personally I love jr. discovery and summer discovery.  Kate G.

by Noissap on 7/17/2012 1:34:15 PM

Personally I really want to do Jr. discovery. It's awesome you either go to UCLA or Georgetown University. It's for middle schoolers and high schoolers. High Schooler's go to colleges around the world and middle schoolers to UCLA and Georgetown. You get to take courses, here's the link:

by Noissap on 7/17/2012 1:32:04 PM

I would love to go to these camps! But almost all of them are across the country from me..... I would LOVE to go to the Space camp and the Girl Power Extreme!!!!

by cupcake544 on 7/17/2012 1:25:15 PM

The fifth and sixth graders (sixth grader-me!) got to go to Space Camp! We traveled there by bus, and it took about 3 hours! We stayed there 3 days and 2 nights. IT WAS SO AMAZING, I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW AWESOME IT WAS!!!!!!!! I recommend going there. Smile

by Christiangal345 on 7/17/2012 1:07:53 PM