AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

Go behind-the-scenes of our BTS fashion shoot!

Wanna know what REALLY goes on at a fashion shoot? Take a peek at the video below for an insider’s look at our back-to-school fall fashion photo...

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
PLEASE JOIN!

by Alykat18 on 7/31/2012 8:06:50 PM

Are you a Cahill who dares be a member in the 39 clues? Which branch are you? Janus, Lucian, Tomas, Ekaterina, or the Madrigals like Dan and Amy? We will talk about EVERYTHING dealing with the books and debate topics! The fate of the world is in your hand! Are you ready to save the world from the evil Vespers? Join now before too late!
Plz! I only got 2 girls who wanted to be in my club, but my goal is to at least reach 5?? Plz? Thanks in advance!

by Susmita24 on 7/26/2012 1:27:36 PM

Amazing, she looks so old and mature when shes only thirteen.......

by 25noodles on 7/24/2012 11:22:04 PM

Whoa, I'm thirteen and I look like I'm ten compared to her. Probably because I'm only 5 feet tall. Smile Short people rule!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/24/2012 9:58:29 PM

Hey girlies!
Join my club
"Just us girls up in here[:" You can find it on my profile! It's a girls club and we can talk about our needs, etc. Makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, school, friends, whatever you want to talk about! Positions are open! We're always updated! Please join, it would mean a lot to me! Thanks(;
-M

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 7:16:25 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/23/2012 3:55:40 PM

I like these behind the scene photo shoot thingies... I think they're so cool.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 10:18:09 PM

HEY YOU, YESS YOU GUESS WAT!!
VOTE FOR CIMORELLI IN THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS AS THE CHOICE WEB STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES RIGHT NOW!!!

LOVE THE CIMFAM

by tampagirl<3 on 7/19/2012 12:17:03 PM

wow she looks 16

by cutiepie14231 on 7/18/2012 6:01:36 PM

Hey Everyone! Do you LOVE Katy Perry?! Her Music, Her Style, Her Weirdness?! If you're a total Katycat then you should join this club, Katy Perry Fans!! Smile

by Alykat18 on 7/17/2012 9:02:44 PM