12 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

15 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

16 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Go behind-the-scenes of our BTS fashion shoot!

Wanna know what REALLY goes on at a fashion shoot? Take a peek at the video below for an insider’s look at our back-to-school fall fashion photo...

Ummm you sure about the age??????

by PinkGiraffesFly06 on 11/3/2012 9:08:20 AM

When i first looked at my magizine she looked like she would have an accent.

by asacraig on 10/9/2012 8:20:48 PM

She REALLY doesn't sound OR look like she's 13!!

by Hannah.orangecheer1 on 9/18/2012 3:47:55 PM

She certainly does not look to be 13Smile

by chocolateworld12 on 8/13/2012 12:26:10 PM

Join the club TRENDSETTERS! http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11079 The club is open to all girls with different styles to talk about fashion, beauty, hair and makeup! This club allows girls to enhance their beauty and express their style! Some topics we will talk about - CELEB: What NOT to wear, CELEB - Amazing outfits!, Makeup 101, What to pack in your makeup bag, what to put in your locker, makeup MUST HAVES!, hairstyles for school, hairstyles for formal, and other topics you want to talk about! *****POSITIONS ARE OPEN!!!*****
Join now!(=

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 3:25:47 PM

Hi girls I am a quiet girl age ranged 9-14 who sees a lot.
If you have any questions come to me, I am an advice QUEEN! I mainly can help with friendship but anything else is accepted too! You can find my advice page by looking at my page.

ASK AWAY!

by Glitterheart16 on 8/6/2012 6:01:08 PM

MOD
How tall do you have to be to be a model for GL? Just wondering.

Hey girl!

We use all different kinds of girls in our photo shoots. Check out our "Love Your Bod" spread in our latest issue, for example. There are girls of a bunch of different shapes and heights!

Rachael A.

by pinkbubblegum98 on 8/6/2012 8:32:45 AM

lol i thought she was 16 at the least Tong

by LovelyDays111 on 8/4/2012 4:10:40 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/4/2012 2:13:52 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/1/2012 2:57:15 PM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
PLEASE JOIN!

by Alykat18 on 7/31/2012 8:06:50 PM

Are you a Cahill who dares be a member in the 39 clues? Which branch are you? Janus, Lucian, Tomas, Ekaterina, or the Madrigals like Dan and Amy? We will talk about EVERYTHING dealing with the books and debate topics! The fate of the world is in your hand! Are you ready to save the world from the evil Vespers? Join now before too late!
Plz! I only got 2 girls who wanted to be in my club, but my goal is to at least reach 5?? Plz? Thanks in advance!

by Susmita24 on 7/26/2012 1:27:36 PM

Amazing, she looks so old and mature when shes only thirteen.......

by 25noodles on 7/24/2012 11:22:04 PM

Whoa, I'm thirteen and I look like I'm ten compared to her. Probably because I'm only 5 feet tall. Smile Short people rule!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/24/2012 9:58:29 PM

Hey girlies!
Join my club
"Just us girls up in here[:" You can find it on my profile! It's a girls club and we can talk about our needs, etc. Makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, school, friends, whatever you want to talk about! Positions are open! We're always updated! Please join, it would mean a lot to me! Thanks(;
-M

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 7:16:25 PM

ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!

by briana13 on 7/23/2012 3:55:40 PM

I like these behind the scene photo shoot thingies... I think they're so cool.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 10:18:09 PM

HEY YOU, YESS YOU GUESS WAT!!
VOTE FOR CIMORELLI IN THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS AS THE CHOICE WEB STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES RIGHT NOW!!!

LOVE THE CIMFAM

by tampagirl<3 on 7/19/2012 12:17:03 PM

wow she looks 16

by cutiepie14231 on 7/18/2012 6:01:36 PM

Hey Everyone! Do you LOVE Katy Perry?! Her Music, Her Style, Her Weirdness?! If you're a total Katycat then you should join this club, Katy Perry Fans!! Smile

by Alykat18 on 7/17/2012 9:02:44 PM

k

by bballrox21 on 7/17/2012 6:18:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so im going to an amusement part with 8 boys and 6 girls on friday... its going to be really fun and me and my bff are hanging out with r bfs but the problem is i had my period today and i dont wants my bf and my friends bf to know im changing tampons....i cant put tampons in my pockets because im wearing shorts without any pockets

Hey! you could carry a small purse or backpack. also sometimes restrooms sell tampons for 25 or 50 cents so you could bring some quarters just in case.

Helen S.

by bballrox21 on 7/17/2012 6:18:35 PM

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by PeaceKool on 7/17/2012 6:14:52 PM

SHE'S 13!! I'm 12 maybe I can model for GL.

by DiamondSharks on 7/17/2012 3:44:56 PM