AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a true friend? http://t.co/fHBdp5Enmh

1 HOURS AGO Having a serious debate with myself right now about whether or not to buy Birkenstocks. #thestruggle

2 HOURS AGO No white after Labor Day, but no one ever said anything about jean jackets! How to rock all through out fall: http://t.co/XUpLiSsyyE

COMMENTS

Mindless Behavior's #1 Girl Tour doesn't disappoint

It’s Friday night and Mindless Behavior is about to perform a completely sold out concert. Girls scream with excitement and stand on their seats, hoping to get the...

I went

by hungergamesfan on 8/12/2012 6:51:30 PM

My fave MB songs are Hook It Up, Kissing Games, and Hello.
And some of you really need help. They're 15! They have deep voices and muscles and everything. They're not babies anymore. 1D isn't as good as MB cause they can't dance and rap and sing at the same time.

by juicypeach09 on 7/22/2012 6:36:11 PM

I don't love them but I respect the who people listen to them because that is the right thing to do. One, Why do y'all have to compare everyone to One Direction? Two, just because they are short doesn't mean they're ten gosh. My crush is probably shorter than them and I believe he is 14 just
like them. Three, Why can't y'all respect other peoples favorite singers? How about this I LOOOVE Selena Gomez. Are you going to judge me and talk about her bad? That's bullying whether you know it or not it is

by Girlygirl0906 on 7/20/2012 10:05:00 AM

yes i love mindless behavior my fav songs are future, #1 girl and hook it up! ^_^

by dollface09 on 7/19/2012 11:05:08 PM

I love Mindless Behavior! My favorite song of theirs is "Future."

by supersingershannon on 7/18/2012 9:57:05 PM

ALL U HATERS OUT THERE NEED TO STOP DRINKING THE HATORADE AND CUT IT OUT! FIRST OF ALL, THEY ARE NOT 10, THEY R 14 AND 15 AND AT LEAST THEY R LEGAL FOR PPL OUR AGE TO DATE BECAUSE ONE DIRECTION IS IN THEIR TWENTIES SO U ARE CRUSHING ON GROWN MEN. EWWW. INNAPROPRIATE. PERIOD.

by carinaamina on 7/18/2012 9:44:56 PM

all of my friends are going to the MB concert in my city, and my friend........ LOVES them so much we get into fights about who is better 1D or MB (i loove 1D). and she is going for her bday. they are ok to me, i think they have good songs and i respect that they are so young and have such a big fan base. the only reason i would go is to see jacob and lil twist because i love them both so much!

by j4zm09 on 7/18/2012 5:12:03 PM

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO FUN! THAT WAS THE SECOND CONCERT I'VE BEEN TO THAT THEY PERFORMED AT AND I MET THEM TWICE I HAD VIP AT THE #1 GIRL CONCERT OMG <3 LOVE THEM SO MUCH ESPECIALLY PROD Laughing #TEAMMINDLESSNYC Follow my twitter - @tiffanys_boss & my instagram ; i have pics from the concert of me & mb on my instagram so follow me on it : @simplyytiffany_ (:

by tezzyrose on 7/18/2012 4:59:36 PM

I went to their concert for my bday. It was the best present ever.
I love MB and Jacob Latimore and Lil Twist. They all did an amazing job. It was like party. 5 Stars
BEST CONCERT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

by TinkerBell013 on 7/18/2012 4:28:55 PM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a really good cause. Every like is greatly appreciated! Smile

by thumperella14 on 7/18/2012 12:59:44 PM