1 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 chicas will nab a Push-Up Brow Highlighting Pencil from @boomboombrowbar: http://t.co/7wPg5Wdm5X

3 HOURS AGO Happy Easter, babes! Check out these fun 'n' festive activities to celebrate the holiday: http://t.co/fXs86eyueF

COMMENTS

Olympics, then and now: Vintage pics you've gotta see

Ever wondered what the modern Olympics looked like at its inception in the nineteenth century? Or what women used wear while swimming or shooting arrows? Hop into...

MOD:
Hey Girls Life i was wondering if you could share my friend Jessica Joy Rees' story. She is an 12 year old girl who was diagnosed with a brain tumor in March of 2011. She decided insted of being sad about her illness she would help kids with cancer by making and delivering Joy Jars. These jars would be filled with toys and would be sent to hospitals around the world. Jessie also used the moto NEGU (never ever give up) to encourage those fighting. Jessie passed away in January but her legacey still lives on through the Jessie Ress Foundation. You can go to her face book paige http://www.facebook.com/JessieReesFoundation. Thanks!
Kimmie<3

Hey girls!

Take a look at this girl's story and see if you can help spread the word!
Jordan S.

by kimmiebrooke on 7/18/2012 6:13:35 PM

Can't wait for the Olympics! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/18/2012 4:32:52 PM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a really good cause. Every like is greatly appreciated! Smile

by thumperella14 on 7/18/2012 1:02:12 PM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/18/2012 11:02:26 AM

Need advice on things like boys,mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things???? Well just ask us we have all the right answers!!!!!!!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/18/2012 11:01:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so I used to really want my period and stuff. But a few days ago, I thought I had it (but I didn't actually have it) and I always thought that when it happened I would be like "Yay!" but when I thought I had it, I started freaking out and was like "Oh no, I don't want this, I want to still be a kid, this is happening WAY too fast!" and now I don't even want to TALK about periods because it makes me think "Ewww!" and kinda makes me re-live that moment when I thought I had it. What should I do?

Hey girl! Just because you get your period, it doesn't mean you have to stop being a kid.  Periods don't change your life except for a few days a month that you might feel a little icky.  Unfortunately, whether or not you want your period, you'll get it eventually, so dont focus so much on wanting it or not wanting it and spend more time thinking about other things.  xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/18/2012 6:16:52 AM

Hey Everyone! Do you LOVE Katy Perry?! Her Music, Her Style, Her Weirdness?! If you're a total Katycat then you should join this club, Katy Perry Fans!! Smile

by Alykat18 on 7/17/2012 9:01:22 PM

Hey Girlies,

Like to read? Join the club, T.R.I.O. We read 1-2 books a month, and the best part is YOU get to pick what we read. You can find the club on my profile. Join soon.

by dancethenightaway on 7/17/2012 8:27:05 PM

So Cool! My favorite is the 7th picture(the women archers). Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/17/2012 7:53:25 PM

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by PeaceKool on 7/17/2012 6:20:14 PM