AN HOUR AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

12 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

13 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

COMMENTS

Pack the perfect vacay beauty bag

Remember Hermione’s carry-all beaded handbag? If only we could carry our entire makeup collection around with us in one classic little black bag this summer! But because...

What is lip/cheek stain???

Hey girl! Lip/cheek stain is makeup that is meant to last a bit longer than normal lipstick or blush. It's light and tints your lips and cheeks the same color. You can find some pretty cheap kinds at the drugstore to test out if you're super curious!

xo

Taeler L.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/20/2012 7:31:22 PM

I want that shampoo so bad! It probably smells really good!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:15:31 PM

Hey gals join BeAuTy for fashion advice!! Its a new club just starting up and it is super cool!! I post two fashion tips a day and i am avaible anytime with any questions you have Smile hope to see you there!
X - rae

by butterflygirl14 on 8/12/2012 7:00:39 PM

mod mod mod
none of my coments have been showing up at all lately. what should i do?

Hey girl!

We have to approve every single girl's comments before they show up on the site, so that could be why you're not seeing them right away. We have tons of comments to go through so it takes a bit of time!

Rachael A.

by myth_lover on 8/6/2012 11:34:47 AM

Hey momo221, the key here is comfort. Wear something you can relax in on the long flight. I would suggest leggings a tank and sandals or sweatpants and a tee shirt. Hope this helps and have a great trip! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!! I am going on vacation in a few days but I don't know what to wear to the airport/plane. Do you guys have any suggestions? BTW, its a 14 hour flight. Lynae P.

by momo221 on 8/4/2012 10:08:48 AM

Hey! Hate to spam a bit, but I wanted to invite you all to check out my club: Fashion, Etcetera! I provide reviews, advice, recommendations, and everything you need to know about beauty and fashion. I just created this club, so I am looking for a VP, Treasurer, and Secretary. See you there!

by Morgan_A on 7/31/2012 10:39:47 AM

hey guys please join my makeup club called miss makeup diva.It shows you tips and good products. Please join

by mommy's girl on 7/26/2012 8:57:40 PM

MOD MOD
Many of these products use animal testing. Animal testing is a cruel and unnecessary practice that is used for cosmetic products. I know you probably don't write these articles, but could you try and only feature non-cruelty products, or pass it on? It would be awesome if GL did that. Smile

Hey girl! We love animals here at GL, and we'd love to feature animal cruelty free products only, but unfortunately, products that are cruelty-free tend to be more expensive.  We try to feature products with a range of prices and of good quality, and sometimes that means we have to deal with a company that test on animals.  We'll try our bet to feature more products that are cruelty-free in the future! xoxo

Kate G.

by maiziemae15 on 7/26/2012 9:30:09 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hey MODS! I'm sorry I have been taking up your time with my constant questions. I have a couple more problems if they are not too much. I know you guys are awesome when it comes to style. How do you style up a school uniform?

Hey! No trouble at all, we mods are here to helps ya! i know GL has some articles on styling up a uni. I 'll look some up! http://www.girlslife.com/tag/uniform.aspx

Helen S.

by transform2314 on 7/23/2012 5:12:33 PM

I really like this idea, but what about a hair brush, and tooth brush ect.? Where would I fit those?

by Kittycat99kmb on 7/22/2012 11:11:28 PM