AN HOUR AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

2 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

3 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Pack the perfect vacay beauty bag

Remember Hermione’s carry-all beaded handbag? If only we could carry our entire makeup collection around with us in one classic little black bag this summer! But because...

Hey wunnerfly made, for eye makeup it may be best to start off small. Try wearing mascara first and see how well you do with that and then you can advance to eyeliner and eyeshadow. Watching someone apply makeup will probably help you more than reading a list of instructions on it, so head to YouTube for some tutorials. Type "applying simple eye makeup" in the search box for good directions. Burts Bees acne solution works well for me so check that out. It has natural stuff like leaves in it, so that might be better for your skin. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD!!!
so i need a little help.. im not so good with make up.. and the only thing that goes on my face sumtimes is lip-gloss.. or eyeliner and eye shadow..
how do i create a gr8 eye look? annnnnddd.. i have blackheads..is there any natural remedy to get rid of them? ive tried St.Ives and other stuff,,but they're still there.. products with salcylic acid and benozyl peroxide dry my skin terribly.. thanks Smile Lynae P.

by wunnerfly made on 7/21/2012 3:41:41 PM

how do i look? beautiful.

operationbeautiful.com

by billabongbabe997 on 7/21/2012 3:10:47 PM

Hey girls!
You've got a guy problem? Bad hair cut issues? Got in a fight with your buds? Family annoying you? Need a place to vent? Well you're in luck then. I'll be sure to be here for you through it all! Just go on over to my advice queen page and leave a comment! I answer every question fully and honestly! If my answer leaves you with even more questions, ask away!

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 7/21/2012 3:34:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I don't know why but around the edges and under my eyes always seem to be red- it always looks like i've been crying or something!!! It's sooo frustrating!! Is there some type of makeup/beauty product that could hide this redness?!?!? Please help!

Hey cutie,

First of all, you might not be getting enough sleep! However, if you're getting around 8 hours a day, you may just have allergies that are making your under eyes red. Try placing some light concealer (any brand) underneath your eye that will cancel out the redness. You can put concealing powder on top as well. Talk to your parents/doctor to see if you might have an allergy that is causing this.

Catherine C.

by Justmecheyenne on 7/20/2012 10:54:21 AM

MOD MOD
Ok, so I've been tryin to be super healthy lately. I've always been fit, I run and lift weights but still have some 'cushion' over what I know could be a six pack lol. So I've been trying to drink more water, eat 3 healthy meals etc but my family is sabatoging me! They get mad when I don't eat dinner if I'm full from healthy foods and they make cookies and cobbler etc. every week, even thoguh theyre 'trying to be healthy' too! Help!!

Hey girlie,

You gotta use your self-control on this one! I know it's not easy but, just because there are cookies and cobbler around does NOT mean you have to eat them. Be firm with your family and tell them that you're full. It's great that you want to get healthy, so stay strong - tell them you ate __ for breakfast, ___ for lunch, and ___ for dinner. Tell them you're working hard to live a healthier life and you need their support. Basically, be honest and firm about your choice to act healthier. As long as you actually are eating a healthy well-balanced diet, feeling full and content is totally possible so they have nothing to worry about. Stay strong and don't cave to the sweets if you don't want to indulge! It's no one's choice but your own Smile
Lauren C.

by Surfergurl97 on 7/19/2012 11:55:39 PM

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by WinnieGirlie on 7/19/2012 9:34:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi mod! Ok so tomorrow's my 13th birthday and i'm going to the melting pot for dinner, it's kinda dressy so I wanted to dress up a little and show everyone i've grown up. I have a few dresses, a rainbow betsy johnson one, a black sequined one and a plain black one. Any clothes/hair/makeup ideas? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

If you want to give off a mature and classy vibe, I would go with the plain black dress! Simple and chic Smile Try pulling your hair into a sleek high ponytail and keep your makeup natural with a little twist - a cat eye eyeliner, a red lip, sparkly gold eyeshadow, etc. (Just pick one!) I think that'll be the perfect way to give off the "grown up" vibe you're looking for!
Lauren C.

by Stuff_lover on 7/19/2012 6:22:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD I am supposed to get braces on August 15th but I found the Damon system which I know GL did a contest for. I did a little research and they seem smaller, more comfortable and a little bit less visible than traditional braces. I also found that my Orthodontist offers the Damon System. How can I ask my Mom, Dad and Orthodontist about switching to these instead? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Try printing out the info on the Damon System and bringing it to your parents. Tell them you've done some research on it and it seems like an interesting option (then tell them what you like about it, aka they're smaller, less visible, etc.). Give them time to read over it and then ask if you can bring it up with your orthodontist, to get his/her professional opinion and see if it could work for you. Remember if you need really serious straightening, you might have to go with the normal, stronger braces - everyone's different and different options will suit them more/less than someone else. So make sure you communicate with your orthodontist about all your options and you'll be in great shape!
Lauren C.

by 15hayhay on 7/19/2012 5:54:26 PM

MOD
there's this girl in my grade and she's not very nice. i got the lead in the school play last year (and one of the leads the year before that). and my mom helps with the school play. this girl always tells me stuff like how people say i only get the leads because of my mom (even though she was my same part in last years play). she tells me about people who hate me and what they say! my boyfriend kept flirting with her last year. she always brags about what an amazing singer is and how she's going to be famous. her parents love her and sent her to this expensive summer camp across the country. she said to me "when i am famous, you can be my songwriter" even though she knows i want to act too. Everybody thinks she's amazing. It's so hard because i want to act when im older too! my (trusted) friend said that she was at a sleepover with her and she said that "I was too short" and that "I only get the parts because of my mom" . I'm sorry if this is really long but i need help!!

Hey girl,

Ugh, mean girls. The best thing to do with that type of girl is to simply ignore. I know it might be super frustrating and difficult to ignore her mean comments, but if you let it all just pass over your head and truly don't listen to her, she should eventually back off. If she realizes that she's not bothering you, she might get tired of it...believe it or not it takes a lot of energy to be mean to someone. Hopefully those around you will start realizing her mean girl demeanor if she continues the mean comments while you take them with a grain of salt. Kill her with kindness, be super nice that she'll HAVE to stop.

Catherine C.

by toadie101 on 7/19/2012 4:08:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering if I could become a MOD. I'm 12 and live in the state of Texas. Is this too young?

Hey girl! Mods are interns that work at the GL office in Baltimore.  You can apply to be an Advice Queen on our website Smile xxoo
Maggie P.