14 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

15 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

16 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Pack the perfect vacay beauty bag

Remember Hermione’s carry-all beaded handbag? If only we could carry our entire makeup collection around with us in one classic little black bag this summer! But because...

*MOD MOD MOD*
im a beginner and wanted to know what color(s) of eyeshadow goes good with brown eyes and a tan skin tone??

Hey girl!  I love to use brown eyeshadow with my brown eyes to add dimension.  At night, I'll use warm gold shades also.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by MyLifexx14 on 7/19/2012 3:13:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODDDD!!
please help! i'm going on a second date tonight to the movies. it's gloomy out today, has been raining off and on, but still a tad warm. please help me find an outfit tonight! he's normally a casual dresser, so i need something cute, but not too dressy or anything. please give me a few suggestions for outfits! thanks!!!

Hey girl! Sounds fun!  I would pair shorts with a sweater and some jewelry.  A sweater is a must for the cold movie theater.  Have fun! xxoo
Maggie P.

by username#1 on 7/19/2012 2:57:05 PM

whats a good concealer for beginners thats cheap?? how am i suppose to apply concealer to my dark circles? also how can i reduce my dark circles? i always get 8-10 hours of sleep every night so why do i still get REALLY DARK circles! THANKS! Smile

Hey girl! Some people just naturally have darker circles than others but its totally easy to cover them!  Try going to your local drugstore and looking around.  Find a color that's just a little bit lighter than your skin to use as concealer and apply it lightly under your eyes with your finger.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by sugar7410 on 7/19/2012 2:16:55 PM

Need babysitting help? Join the club Sitters in a Stitch to get all the help you'll need! You can also post on my profile, and I'll answer those questions too!

by may2030 on 7/19/2012 1:58:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please answer ASAP! When i put my hair up or down, i have flyaways. Im going on vacation so i have to put my hair up because its going to be a 100+ degrees where im going. How can i fix my flyaways? Also on a airplane what would be confertable to wear going throught an airport. Shorts or a skirt, im wearing a sheer white tank. Thanks!

Hey girl! Try using a tiny bit of hairspray on your fingers to smooth back your flyaways.  I prefer shorts or pants (like yoga pants, so comfy!) on a plane.  Have fun! xxoo
Maggie P.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 7/19/2012 1:49:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so I feel like an awful friend. My friend, let's call her Z, has just decided recently that she's going to be anorexic and now is. I'm trying to help her, telling her that you can die from that, but she has such low self-esteem that she just doesn't care and would do anything just to lose 5 pounds. I told her that she needs to get help from her parents and that if she didn't tell them, I would, but she said if I told anyone our friendship would be over. How do I help my friend? I know that in the end, I should tell her parents her situation and that I'm helping her, so she needs to understand that. I'm really sorry for the length, I just need to get my thoughts out there. How should I help her? Thanks in advance and PLEASE answer fast!

Hey girl! Tell her parents.  It may ruin your friendship for a little while, but in the end you are saving your friend's life, and that's more important.  Tell her parents, your parents, or another adult who knows you both.  She might not realize how much you're helping, but you'll know it was the right thing to do. xoxo

Kate G.

by legallyginger12345 on 7/19/2012 1:09:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so I'm really nervous for Junior High/Middle School. This summer, I've made a LOT of new friends from different schools that will go to the same school as me in the new school year. The neighborhood I live in is really fashionable and wealthy and all the girls walk out of school looking like they were going to a fashion show, not school. I'm nervous about what fashion, and friends I'm going to have. I need help feeling more self-confident! Thanks in advance, please help me feel more self-confident and making new friends!

Hey girl! You've already made new friend who are going to your school, so don't worry about that!  Get together with some of your new pals and have everyone go through each other's clothes to pick out the perfect BTS outfit.  That way, you're bonding AND deciding what to wear.  xoxo

Kate G.

by legallyginger12345 on 7/19/2012 1:05:57 PM

Very useful, thanks GL Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/19/2012 1:02:14 PM

i asked a question half an hour ago and it still hasn't shown up on the comments, do you know why?

Hey girl! We're super busy today, so we're moving pretty slowly through the comments.  We've probably answered your question by now! xoxo

Kate G.

by favcolorgreen on 7/19/2012 12:50:38 PM

Hey Everyone!
Just a tip from one makeup guru to another... While I love CoverGirl with my whole heart (my fav is LashBlast Luxe... mega awesome eyelashes with subtle sparkle), their waterproof mascara is not the best I've seen. If you want to try a really good one, try Urban Decay's Cannonball: Ultra-waterproof mascara. This is slightly more expensive as it is a very nice brand ($20 per tube), it is awesome and, unlike many waterproof mascaras, still gives you oomph while protecting you from looking like a racoon! It is especially good for beaches. Happy Summer dolls!

by cocoloco651 on 7/19/2012 12:45:34 PM