1 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

2 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

3 HOURS AGO Hey craft-inista! DIY your own coconut scrub: http://t.co/3U1lijdXGz

COMMENTS

Pack the perfect vacay beauty bag

Remember Hermione’s carry-all beaded handbag? If only we could carry our entire makeup collection around with us in one classic little black bag this summer! But because...

MOD MOD MOD!
so i wanted to hang out with my bff last week and asked if she could, she said yeah and since i was free the whole week i asked her to choose the day. when it was time for her to come over( since i had asked her over to my house) she texted me where i was and if i had left for her house yet. then we got into a fight because i had asked her over and all this other stuff. but then she texted me that she hated me and my mom and wouldnt let me talk to her for the rest of the summer, we had the sleep over but how can i get her to be less mad at me? thankx so much!!!!!!!!!

Hey chica! Sounds like you had a little tussle that got out of hand!  Apologize to your friend for the mix up and ask her if she wants to reschedule.  If she is still mad, give her time to cool off and then ask her to do something she loves to do (like go shopping or hit the new Batman flick).  She'll appreciate you reaching out.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by favcolorgreen on 7/19/2012 12:28:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Do you guys care about animal testing? Almost all of the makeup products you post about are tested on animals...

Hey girl! We totally care about animal testing at GL, but we also care about performance of makeup.  We would prefer if none of these products were tested on animals, but we want to make sure everyone is getting their money's worth, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/19/2012 12:22:38 PM

HEY YOU, YESS YOU GUESS WAT!!
VOTE FOR CIMORELLI IN THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS AS THE CHOICE WEB STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES RIGHT NOW!!!

LOVE THE CIMFAM

by tampagirl<3 on 7/19/2012 12:12:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Do junior highs have some makeup restrictions? Such as no dark or dramatic makeup? Because I'm starting junior high next year, and I'm planning to wear a bit of makeup. And I'm also really scared for junior high. I'm worried I'll get lost, or won't make friends because I'm usually shy most of the time. Any advice? ThanksSmile

Hey girl! Most schools only allow natural looking makeup, which is the perfect look for school.  Don't worry about junior high, you're in the same boat as everyone else and your school will make sure you're comfortable! xxoo
Maggie P.

by cloudyday on 7/19/2012 12:05:15 PM

1- What are some ways I can show my mom I'm more civic-minded? No matter what I do she says I need to lay off the consumerism!
2- Also, if I bike 5 miles everyday 5 days a week until school starts, will I have noticeably different, stronger legs? Thanks Mod!

Hey girl!  Maybe try doing activities outside to show your mom that you're not focused only on tv and things like that.  This will also get your legs in shape!  Try lunges when you're running around outside. Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by svds on 7/19/2012 11:55:52 AM

MOD MOD
I'm getting braces next week, and I'm not sure how they will feel. I think I am very pretty and everyone else is too, but I am afraid of not looking good with them. Then there is colors.... AHHH! Can you help me with these multiple questions? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl!  I had braces when I was in middle school and I know what you're going through.  Thankfully, lots of people have braces!  I'm sure you're not the only one, so don't be worried about that!  You will look great with braces, and think about the cool colors you can pick from each time you go to the ortho Smile Smile big and get ready for beautiful teeth! xxoo
Maggie P.

by UnicornTeaddyBear999 on 7/19/2012 11:51:20 AM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a wonderful cause and every like benefits kids with cancer.

by thumperella14 on 7/19/2012 11:46:53 AM

georgetownroad-Hey Smile! I just wanted to say,those work great! But I'd only use them when you REALLY need them because they remove ALOT of oil which makes your skin produce even more oil then before thus causing ance. But I'd go for it.

by iluvmusic♥ on 7/19/2012 10:38:28 AM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆ ♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫ ☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀ ♥ Join Today ♥ *Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/19/2012 10:02:23 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!! Please answer this with YOUR honest opinion. I'm shopping for a back to school outfit, and I already know what I want except for one thing. I'm wearing a gray cropped hoodie with silver sequins all over it, a gray cami under it, white flip flops with silver glitter, and silver sequin dangly earrings. I can't decide if I should wear a black ruffle skirt or black shorts, because #1 the skirt might be to short, and number #2 the shorts might be boring. Help!!!

Hey babe! Sounds lie the rest of your outfit is super fun and girly, so go with the shorts to keep things toned down.  No one will think the shorts are boring and it's important to stay comfortable and not wear something that's too short that you'll be tugging down (like a short skirt).  xoxo

Kate G.