37 MINUTES AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 shopaholic splurges on all things tech, courtesy of a @Walmart gift card:

15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

17 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

Pack the perfect vacay beauty bag

Remember Hermione’s carry-all beaded handbag? If only we could carry our entire makeup collection around with us in one classic little black bag this summer! But because...

MOD MOD MOD! My friends are always telling me I'm fake because I wear makeup. I wear foundation, concealer, and all of the shabang. But not every single day. I don't wear fake eyelashes or anything yet they still call me fake. It hurts. Am I fake because of the makeup I wear? How can I get them to stop?

Hey girl! It's terrible that your friends are picking on you, and I'm sorry.  You aren't fake because of the makeup you wear, but I'm also sure you don't need ALL of that makeup.  Try skipping the foundation or using a powder instead of a liquid for a more natural look.  Tell your friends that what they are saying hurts you and that you aren't changing your face.  Wear makeup if it makes you more confident, but make sure you're confident in how YOU look, not in how your MAKEUP looks. xoxo

Kate G.

by Ekgurl on 7/19/2012 9:20:30 AM

Hey millia7,
I noticed no one answered you question so here's my two-cents worth...
Find a time when your mom isn't busy or stressed and calmly just ask her in simple way like, "Hey mom, I was wondering if I could start wearing makeup this year? I really would like your help picking out the right products." If she says no after you've asked her maybe give her some of your reasons(without whining, be mature). I know this seems like a big deal but once you do it, you'll feel silly for even worrying about it! Smile Goodluck!
XO -Alleigh

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 4:29:18 AM

Have you ever tried the Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing sheets? I wanna try them..but I here they can start acne. Thanks! Laughing

Hey girl!  I like to use blotting papers when my face gets oily, and I find that they do not cause acne.  However, everyone's skin is different.  Try them out and see what works for you! xxoo
Maggie P.

by georgetownroad on 7/19/2012 3:49:15 AM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Hopefully, we'll all meet at Broadway one day. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/19/2012 12:49:40 AM

All amazing!! Smile I am like obsessed with make up. I have a friend who has the mascara and it is legitly waterproof!

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 12:49:29 AM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4. Then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. This will only work if u post this to your favorite article

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 7/19/2012 12:45:33 AM

modmod how do i ask my mom if i can start wearing make up

by millia7 on 7/19/2012 12:38:32 AM

Add a little edge to your fall style by wearing gloves with open fingers. Cool—and totally cozy.
What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!