7 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

9 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊

10 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy

COMMENTS

Spotlight on sports: Rock climbing

So you wanna get out and get active, but you’re tired of just running or hitting the gym? Check out these sports to spice up your routine...

I love rock climbing so much, but the closest place is 2 hours away. Frown  Meghan D.

by sweetpea185 on 8/3/2012 8:49:29 PM

I go climbing a lot and its so fun i love being up high!!!!!!!!!!

by CCURR on 7/30/2012 2:32:59 AM

I love rock-climbing!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/22/2012 6:20:20 PM

I've been rock climbing once. It was fun, but got kind of scary toward the top.

by supersingershannon on 7/19/2012 5:28:53 PM

Man, I wanna rock climb sooo bad! But doesn't it cost money to rock climb? I rather do it for free! Are there any places you can do it for free? If there is, TELL ME!

by starlight1 on 7/19/2012 3:33:09 PM

At the tower in my town you can have someone belay you, but you can only do that in a class, or you can hook yourself into automatic belays, which just lowers you if you can't hold yourself up.

by mmo'g on 7/19/2012 2:16:43 PM

That's so cool, I go rock climbing with my fam a lot but I didn't know it had all those benefits! Thanks GL!

by beachychick on 7/19/2012 1:21:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So are you supposed to be able to run without getting side stitches? I don't remember the last time I ran without getting one, but when I talked to my dad he acted like it was a problem that needed to be fixed. And I never just get one, usually I have at least two, one in my lower right side and the other on my upper left. Thank you for your time!

Hey girl! Side stitches are not fun!  Try breathing out as your foot goes down, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth, and stand up straighter.  You can also get it if you don't hydrate enough. If you get one while you run, stop and touch your toes and they'll go away! xoxo

Kate G.

by music4ever107 on 7/19/2012 12:20:51 PM

HEY YOU, YESS YOU GUESS WAT!!
VOTE FOR CIMORELLI IN THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS AS THE CHOICE WEB STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES RIGHT NOW!!!

LOVE THE CIMFAM

by tampagirl<3 on 7/19/2012 12:15:00 PM

My town's mall use to have a rock climbing wall years ago when I was like 5 years old. To bad they replaced it with a jumpy thing before I was brave enough to climb to the top. It was like three stories high!!

by snowver11 on 7/19/2012 12:04:13 PM

If you have a habit of eating a “grab-and-go” breakfast, make sure you choose one that's high in protein, like swapping butter for almond butter on your toast.

We don't have a poll for right now!

Watch this space - one will be available soon!

Chocolate is good for you.

Got cheer? Win it here!

Calling all cheery chicas: "Nfinity Champions League 2" is coming to a big screen near you! CLICK HERE to snag a sneak peek and enter to win tix for your entire crew.