AN HOUR AGO Wake up your walls with these too-fab DIYs: http://t.co/OtUBILKeB2 pic.twitter.com/GSFZa61vvE

2 HOURS AGO Yum! These face masks are good enough to eat: http://t.co/4NeWvRh2DU pic.twitter.com/b1NV8XE59E

3 HOURS AGO Fall does NOT mean the end of sunny season: http://t.co/ae5OfxhJ0H pic.twitter.com/r9iHOxJtic

COMMENTS

Spotlight on sports: Rock climbing

So you wanna get out and get active, but you’re tired of just running or hitting the gym? Check out these sports to spice up your routine...

I love rock climbing so much, but the closest place is 2 hours away. Frown  Meghan D.

by sweetpea185 on 8/3/2012 8:49:29 PM

I go climbing a lot and its so fun i love being up high!!!!!!!!!!

by CCURR on 7/30/2012 2:32:59 AM

I love rock-climbing!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/22/2012 6:20:20 PM

I've been rock climbing once. It was fun, but got kind of scary toward the top.

by supersingershannon on 7/19/2012 5:28:53 PM

Man, I wanna rock climb sooo bad! But doesn't it cost money to rock climb? I rather do it for free! Are there any places you can do it for free? If there is, TELL ME!

by starlight1 on 7/19/2012 3:33:09 PM

At the tower in my town you can have someone belay you, but you can only do that in a class, or you can hook yourself into automatic belays, which just lowers you if you can't hold yourself up.

by mmo'g on 7/19/2012 2:16:43 PM

That's so cool, I go rock climbing with my fam a lot but I didn't know it had all those benefits! Thanks GL!

by beachychick on 7/19/2012 1:21:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So are you supposed to be able to run without getting side stitches? I don't remember the last time I ran without getting one, but when I talked to my dad he acted like it was a problem that needed to be fixed. And I never just get one, usually I have at least two, one in my lower right side and the other on my upper left. Thank you for your time!

Hey girl! Side stitches are not fun!  Try breathing out as your foot goes down, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth, and stand up straighter.  You can also get it if you don't hydrate enough. If you get one while you run, stop and touch your toes and they'll go away! xoxo

Kate G.

by music4ever107 on 7/19/2012 12:20:51 PM

HEY YOU, YESS YOU GUESS WAT!!
VOTE FOR CIMORELLI IN THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS AS THE CHOICE WEB STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES RIGHT NOW!!!

LOVE THE CIMFAM

by tampagirl<3 on 7/19/2012 12:15:00 PM

My town's mall use to have a rock climbing wall years ago when I was like 5 years old. To bad they replaced it with a jumpy thing before I was brave enough to climb to the top. It was like three stories high!!

by snowver11 on 7/19/2012 12:04:13 PM

Avoid vending machines and keep your stomach from grumbling in the middle of the day by carrying carrot sticks, a cereal bar or trail mix. A healthy snack on the go will keep your stomach full and quiet!

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

As long as my food's organic, it's healthier for me.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.