11 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

12 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

13 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Spotlight on sports: Rock climbing

So you wanna get out and get active, but you’re tired of just running or hitting the gym? Check out these sports to spice up your routine...

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a wonderful cause and every like benefits kids with cancer.

by thumperella14 on 7/19/2012 11:47:26 AM

I went rock climbing for field day at my school! You got a prize if you reached the top. It was belayed climbing was it was actually fun to fall! Smile)) Not to brag, but i reached the top!

by heather99 on 7/19/2012 10:54:08 AM

omg rock climbing is really fun. i did i earlier this year for a friend's birthday party. it is really fun and it really does work out your muscles cause the next day my muscles were sore. but i definetly recomment it as long as you aren't afraid of heights i think anybody would like it. i most def recomment it.

by star53 on 7/19/2012 8:51:58 AM

I just got my first period today (woke up at 4 am and now can't sleep from discomfort) and I'm really scared. I know it's all just a part of growing up but I got it late (I'm 13) and I don't know how to cope. I was supposed to go golfing with my brother today, and I have an active birthday party to go to tonight. I really need help on what to do! And I can't talk to my mom for another 4 hours and she even works today so she won't really be able to help me.

Hey girl!  Periods mean that your body is healthy and working the way it should!  But, they don't need to stop you from any activities!  Try wearing a pad and ask your mom to help you out.  You may be a little uncomfortable, but going about your day and staying active will definitely help. xxoo

Maggie P.

by Scooby239 on 7/19/2012 4:58:54 AM

hah this sounds great..if i wasn't scared of heights !

by forever21.love on 7/19/2012 1:54:07 AM

I want to do this now! Like really bad! haha...

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 12:52:19 AM

Afraid you’ll munch too much at a family BBQ? Eat a healthy snack like a fruit cup before you leave to go to the get-together. That way, you won’t feel tempted to scarf down the appetizers.

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

Anti-bacterial soap kills way more germs.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.