9 HOURS AGO How do you deal with rude boys? http://t.co/bf6uCNOkF7

11 HOURS AGO #GLmusicissue chat week lineup is up! Deets on our Q&As w/ @rydelR5 @olivia_holt @SabrinaAnnLynn @allisimpson + more: http://t.co/mZPv9T2bTW

12 HOURS AGO Is @bellathorne coming to #PLL?! http://t.co/gKsnx11McY

COMMENTS

Spotlight on sports: Rock climbing

So you wanna get out and get active, but you’re tired of just running or hitting the gym? Check out these sports to spice up your routine...

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a wonderful cause and every like benefits kids with cancer.

by thumperella14 on 7/19/2012 11:47:26 AM

I went rock climbing for field day at my school! You got a prize if you reached the top. It was belayed climbing was it was actually fun to fall! Smile)) Not to brag, but i reached the top!

by heather99 on 7/19/2012 10:54:08 AM

omg rock climbing is really fun. i did i earlier this year for a friend's birthday party. it is really fun and it really does work out your muscles cause the next day my muscles were sore. but i definetly recomment it as long as you aren't afraid of heights i think anybody would like it. i most def recomment it.

by star53 on 7/19/2012 8:51:58 AM

I just got my first period today (woke up at 4 am and now can't sleep from discomfort) and I'm really scared. I know it's all just a part of growing up but I got it late (I'm 13) and I don't know how to cope. I was supposed to go golfing with my brother today, and I have an active birthday party to go to tonight. I really need help on what to do! And I can't talk to my mom for another 4 hours and she even works today so she won't really be able to help me.

Hey girl!  Periods mean that your body is healthy and working the way it should!  But, they don't need to stop you from any activities!  Try wearing a pad and ask your mom to help you out.  You may be a little uncomfortable, but going about your day and staying active will definitely help. xxoo

Maggie P.

by Scooby239 on 7/19/2012 4:58:54 AM

hah this sounds great..if i wasn't scared of heights !

by forever21.love on 7/19/2012 1:54:07 AM

I want to do this now! Like really bad! haha...

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 12:52:19 AM

Take a day devoted to Y-O-U. After a crazy stressful few weeks, a mental health day is just what the doctor would prescribe.

Do you have a best guy friend?

Acid reflux is only a problem for adults.

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!