12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh

13 HOURS AGO Going all #BlankSpace on your crush? We feel ya: http://t.co/dLI2CtZ59Q pic.twitter.com/b7f6c4lA8Q

14 HOURS AGO Starting a new school? Six steps to keep things smooth: http://t.co/ygXAO0sXKQ pic.twitter.com/RsRGjRvqY4

COMMENTS

Spotlight on sports: Rock climbing

So you wanna get out and get active, but you’re tired of just running or hitting the gym? Check out these sports to spice up your routine...

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a wonderful cause and every like benefits kids with cancer.

by thumperella14 on 7/19/2012 11:47:26 AM

I went rock climbing for field day at my school! You got a prize if you reached the top. It was belayed climbing was it was actually fun to fall! Smile)) Not to brag, but i reached the top!

by heather99 on 7/19/2012 10:54:08 AM

omg rock climbing is really fun. i did i earlier this year for a friend's birthday party. it is really fun and it really does work out your muscles cause the next day my muscles were sore. but i definetly recomment it as long as you aren't afraid of heights i think anybody would like it. i most def recomment it.

by star53 on 7/19/2012 8:51:58 AM

I just got my first period today (woke up at 4 am and now can't sleep from discomfort) and I'm really scared. I know it's all just a part of growing up but I got it late (I'm 13) and I don't know how to cope. I was supposed to go golfing with my brother today, and I have an active birthday party to go to tonight. I really need help on what to do! And I can't talk to my mom for another 4 hours and she even works today so she won't really be able to help me.

Hey girl!  Periods mean that your body is healthy and working the way it should!  But, they don't need to stop you from any activities!  Try wearing a pad and ask your mom to help you out.  You may be a little uncomfortable, but going about your day and staying active will definitely help. xxoo

Maggie P.

by Scooby239 on 7/19/2012 4:58:54 AM

hah this sounds great..if i wasn't scared of heights !

by forever21.love on 7/19/2012 1:54:07 AM

I want to do this now! Like really bad! haha...

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 12:52:19 AM