12 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

13 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

13 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

Spotlight on sports: Rock climbing

So you wanna get out and get active, but you’re tired of just running or hitting the gym? Check out these sports to spice up your routine...

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a wonderful cause and every like benefits kids with cancer.

by thumperella14 on 7/19/2012 11:47:26 AM

I went rock climbing for field day at my school! You got a prize if you reached the top. It was belayed climbing was it was actually fun to fall! Smile)) Not to brag, but i reached the top!

by heather99 on 7/19/2012 10:54:08 AM

omg rock climbing is really fun. i did i earlier this year for a friend's birthday party. it is really fun and it really does work out your muscles cause the next day my muscles were sore. but i definetly recomment it as long as you aren't afraid of heights i think anybody would like it. i most def recomment it.

by star53 on 7/19/2012 8:51:58 AM

I just got my first period today (woke up at 4 am and now can't sleep from discomfort) and I'm really scared. I know it's all just a part of growing up but I got it late (I'm 13) and I don't know how to cope. I was supposed to go golfing with my brother today, and I have an active birthday party to go to tonight. I really need help on what to do! And I can't talk to my mom for another 4 hours and she even works today so she won't really be able to help me.

Hey girl!  Periods mean that your body is healthy and working the way it should!  But, they don't need to stop you from any activities!  Try wearing a pad and ask your mom to help you out.  You may be a little uncomfortable, but going about your day and staying active will definitely help. xxoo

Maggie P.

by Scooby239 on 7/19/2012 4:58:54 AM

hah this sounds great..if i wasn't scared of heights !

by on 7/19/2012 1:54:07 AM

I want to do this now! Like really bad! haha...

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 12:52:19 AM

Stretch in the morning and before bed to help you stay refreshed before/after a looong day.
Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

Lavender helps you sleep on school nights.

You'll feel all the feels in A Step Toward Falling

The new novel A Step Toward Falling (from GL fave Cammie McGovern) is a must-read about learning from your mistakes—and learning to forgive. CLICK HERE for more on this unforgettable story.