9 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

13 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

14 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Spotlight on sports: Rock climbing

So you wanna get out and get active, but you’re tired of just running or hitting the gym? Check out these sports to spice up your routine...

I love rock climbing so much, but the closest place is 2 hours away. Frown  Meghan D.

by sweetpea185 on 8/3/2012 8:49:29 PM

I go climbing a lot and its so fun i love being up high!!!!!!!!!!

by CCURR on 7/30/2012 2:32:59 AM

I love rock-climbing!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/22/2012 6:20:20 PM

I've been rock climbing once. It was fun, but got kind of scary toward the top.

by supersingershannon on 7/19/2012 5:28:53 PM

Man, I wanna rock climb sooo bad! But doesn't it cost money to rock climb? I rather do it for free! Are there any places you can do it for free? If there is, TELL ME!

by starlight1 on 7/19/2012 3:33:09 PM

At the tower in my town you can have someone belay you, but you can only do that in a class, or you can hook yourself into automatic belays, which just lowers you if you can't hold yourself up.

by mmo'g on 7/19/2012 2:16:43 PM

That's so cool, I go rock climbing with my fam a lot but I didn't know it had all those benefits! Thanks GL!

by beachychick on 7/19/2012 1:21:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So are you supposed to be able to run without getting side stitches? I don't remember the last time I ran without getting one, but when I talked to my dad he acted like it was a problem that needed to be fixed. And I never just get one, usually I have at least two, one in my lower right side and the other on my upper left. Thank you for your time!

Hey girl! Side stitches are not fun!  Try breathing out as your foot goes down, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth, and stand up straighter.  You can also get it if you don't hydrate enough. If you get one while you run, stop and touch your toes and they'll go away! xoxo

Kate G.

by music4ever107 on 7/19/2012 12:20:51 PM

HEY YOU, YESS YOU GUESS WAT!!
VOTE FOR CIMORELLI IN THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS AS THE CHOICE WEB STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES RIGHT NOW!!!

LOVE THE CIMFAM

by tampagirl<3 on 7/19/2012 12:15:00 PM

My town's mall use to have a rock climbing wall years ago when I was like 5 years old. To bad they replaced it with a jumpy thing before I was brave enough to climb to the top. It was like three stories high!!

by snowver11 on 7/19/2012 12:04:13 PM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a wonderful cause and every like benefits kids with cancer.

by thumperella14 on 7/19/2012 11:47:26 AM

I went rock climbing for field day at my school! You got a prize if you reached the top. It was belayed climbing was it was actually fun to fall! Smile)) Not to brag, but i reached the top!

by heather99 on 7/19/2012 10:54:08 AM

omg rock climbing is really fun. i did i earlier this year for a friend's birthday party. it is really fun and it really does work out your muscles cause the next day my muscles were sore. but i definetly recomment it as long as you aren't afraid of heights i think anybody would like it. i most def recomment it.

by star53 on 7/19/2012 8:51:58 AM

I just got my first period today (woke up at 4 am and now can't sleep from discomfort) and I'm really scared. I know it's all just a part of growing up but I got it late (I'm 13) and I don't know how to cope. I was supposed to go golfing with my brother today, and I have an active birthday party to go to tonight. I really need help on what to do! And I can't talk to my mom for another 4 hours and she even works today so she won't really be able to help me.

Hey girl!  Periods mean that your body is healthy and working the way it should!  But, they don't need to stop you from any activities!  Try wearing a pad and ask your mom to help you out.  You may be a little uncomfortable, but going about your day and staying active will definitely help. xxoo

Maggie P.

by Scooby239 on 7/19/2012 4:58:54 AM

hah this sounds great..if i wasn't scared of heights !

by forever21.love on 7/19/2012 1:54:07 AM

I want to do this now! Like really bad! haha...

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 12:52:19 AM