1 HOURS AGO This #Halloween, skip the store and whip up a cute and crafty costume:

2 HOURS AGO Broken necklace = beautiful #DIY bobby pins:

3 HOURS AGO Feeling insecure? Check out these 5 ways to fall in love with yourself—fast:

14 tunes to make the most of the beach

Savoring the last days of summer before the back-to-school rush kicks in? We don’t blame ya! And what better way to have fun on the beach than...

um. sorry. I'm allergic to pop music.

by lolawood1 on 7/30/2012 12:00:03 PM

I love the song Settle Down by Kimbra. It's a good song to make funny dances to or listen to at the beach.

by Shannon.Smiles on 7/24/2012 3:11:23 PM

These sound really good! I'll make one for my mother, since she's allergic to gluten.

by lgirl227 on 7/23/2012 3:31:13 PM

the song titanium is deep because it has a message in it about bullying and i wish it was longer like 5 minutes or something its really good i recommend it

by zania on 7/22/2012 7:47:18 PM

i like the song titanium and wide awake and 1000 ships oh and lights

by zania on 7/22/2012 7:42:35 PM

I absolutely love Anna Sun by Walk the moon , they have great music Laughing

by michipie205 on 7/22/2012 6:58:20 PM

i like listen to mainsteam music to cheer up but i also like to listen to "Californa" by never shout never and "A Little More Us" by Stereo Skyline and some of The Ready Set's songs for summertimeSmile

by Alykat18 on 7/22/2012 6:11:36 PM

If you love music then you will want to join this club.Any genre of music.

you name it,we'll enjoy it

by aweaver13 on 7/21/2012 9:14:48 PM

Also my fav song this summer is one thing by one direction <3
I love the music vid too! I watched it for 3 hours straight ...why does Louis, Niall and Liam have to be so darn cute?

by echri12 on 7/21/2012 9:12:19 PM

Hey. (:
Have you guys heard Ariana Grande's new CD?? It has really good songs that would also be awesome for the Beach.
Yours Truly,
Avery. (:

by Avery. (: on 7/21/2012 7:11:07 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).