2 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

14 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

17 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

14 tunes to make the most of the beach

Savoring the last days of summer before the back-to-school rush kicks in? We don’t blame ya! And what better way to have fun on the beach than...

I like the 1000 ships and i already had some of the others, anybody have another songs they care to share that are summery?

by Melissa227 on 7/21/2012 5:49:16 PM

The beach song I will be playing on repeat through the end of summer is “Wide Awake” – Katy Perry.

by otter77 on 7/21/2012 12:48:13 PM

anna sun by walk the moon overall i love them and that song

by makmnm on 7/21/2012 11:30:59 AM

Do you need advice on fashion, shopping, guys, beauty, and more? Well... you just read the right comment!Comment on my profile and I'll answer you with the best advice anyone has every given!!!

by Shannon.Smiles on 7/21/2012 12:32:04 AM

I cant decide between Wide Awake or Up all Night or Boyfriend maybe I will listen to all 3 haha that wouldnt be a surprise!

Please join my club Love Life and One Dirction!!!

by gleerules101 on 7/20/2012 11:05:13 PM

Hey girlies! Smile
Before summer is done, you want to bake some great treats, right?
Join idesserts which is 6ftsunshineSmile's awesome club.
Plus, you want to have an awesome summer read? Join my read till you drop club!
Two awesome clubs that will make the end of summer a total blast!
Thanks for reading, LovelyDays111 xoxo

by LovelyDays111 on 7/20/2012 10:43:55 PM

The beach song I'll be playing for the rest of the summer is "California Gurls" by Katy Perry.

by supersingershannon on 7/20/2012 10:11:01 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 7:34:06 PM

I know everyone has heard the song Lights by Ellie Goulding. But have y'all heard the ARTIST Lights? She's amazing. My favorite songs by her are "quiet" and "ice" and "everybody breaks a glass"

by margaretrhiana on 7/20/2012 5:59:45 PM

GO LIGHTS!!! :-D lol
I'm really lovin this coldplay song right now: Fix You. You all should totally listen to it if you haven't!

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 5:19:18 PM