7 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

8 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

8 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

COMMENTS

14 tunes to make the most of the beach

Savoring the last days of summer before the back-to-school rush kicks in? We don’t blame ya! And what better way to have fun on the beach than...

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by snagmonkey on 7/20/2012 4:23:25 PM

I LOVE Lights! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 7/20/2012 3:06:12 PM

The majority of these songs are all mainstream songs...not even good beach music.

by LAGguitar on 7/20/2012 2:14:04 PM

ugh lights SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000000000000000O0000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!! I HATE THT SONG!!!!!!!!!! YAY HIT THE LIGHTS SELLY G Smile Rachael A.

by smileygirl555 on 7/20/2012 1:42:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Thank you Catherine C. That was great advice! I know exactly what I am going to do now! Smile

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 12:57:25 PM

Want U Back...Cher Lloyd???

by jasperrose on 7/20/2012 11:59:30 AM

I absolutely LOVE One Direction! Catherine C.

by lindseyd9 on 7/20/2012 11:39:23 AM

I love Wide Awake and Up all Night, Liam's solos are sad and emotional in that song, Harry's solo is sorta energetic ish but refreshing, Niall's solo is very loud and than it turns quiet ish but very kool how his voice sorta changes, Louis' part is suppose (I think) to be emotional and sad but kinda funny to me(Louis is always the funny 1d member to me. :/), and Zany seems like he'll cry and got soo emotional that he's asking for love or something?... U_U People say he sounded like an angel but I thought he was actually gonna cry and plead, beg, etc till he gets what he wants... :/

by Susmita24 on 7/20/2012 10:46:50 AM

YAY!!! I love like most of these songs!!! I'm also happy that What Makes You Beautiful isn't on here but instead Up All Night is!!! WMYB is over played and can get annoying at points!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 7/20/2012 9:54:28 AM

I absolutely love Anna Sun! Its amazing!

by beaniebag12 on 7/20/2012 9:50:12 AM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.