11 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

12 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

13 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

14 tunes to make the most of the beach

Savoring the last days of summer before the back-to-school rush kicks in? We don’t blame ya! And what better way to have fun on the beach than...

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by snagmonkey on 7/20/2012 4:23:25 PM

I LOVE Lights! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 7/20/2012 3:06:12 PM

The majority of these songs are all mainstream songs...not even good beach music.

by LAGguitar on 7/20/2012 2:14:04 PM

ugh lights SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000000000000000O0000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!! I HATE THT SONG!!!!!!!!!! YAY HIT THE LIGHTS SELLY G Smile Rachael A.

by smileygirl555 on 7/20/2012 1:42:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Thank you Catherine C. That was great advice! I know exactly what I am going to do now! Smile

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 12:57:25 PM

Want U Back...Cher Lloyd???

by jasperrose on 7/20/2012 11:59:30 AM

I absolutely LOVE One Direction! Catherine C.

by lindseyd9 on 7/20/2012 11:39:23 AM

I love Wide Awake and Up all Night, Liam's solos are sad and emotional in that song, Harry's solo is sorta energetic ish but refreshing, Niall's solo is very loud and than it turns quiet ish but very kool how his voice sorta changes, Louis' part is suppose (I think) to be emotional and sad but kinda funny to me(Louis is always the funny 1d member to me. :/), and Zany seems like he'll cry and got soo emotional that he's asking for love or something?... U_U People say he sounded like an angel but I thought he was actually gonna cry and plead, beg, etc till he gets what he wants... :/

by Susmita24 on 7/20/2012 10:46:50 AM

YAY!!! I love like most of these songs!!! I'm also happy that What Makes You Beautiful isn't on here but instead Up All Night is!!! WMYB is over played and can get annoying at points!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 7/20/2012 9:54:28 AM

I absolutely love Anna Sun! Its amazing!

by beaniebag12 on 7/20/2012 9:50:12 AM