11 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

12 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

13 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

14 tunes to make the most of the beach

Savoring the last days of summer before the back-to-school rush kicks in? We don’t blame ya! And what better way to have fun on the beach than...

i love Titanium really good song!

by PlushPurplePanda on 7/20/2012 9:49:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My bestie and I stopped being friends this year, but before that, we have been BFF's since 2nd grade, and she made a new friend, S, and S always made my bestie, Y be mean to me. But Y told me that this year S, is moving, and she won't go to our school anymore. So Y said we should try to be friends again, and I want to be friends again, but my mom thinks I shouldn't. Should I TRY it, a little bit this summer and see how it goes and I can figure out if I want to play with her in the school year? What should I do I am so confused on what to do! Go with my heart, or my mom? Ugh!

Hey girl,

There's no harm in hanging out with her a little just to see how it goes...after all you were BFFs. Your mom is just trying to protect you--she probably saw how Y treated you when she was around S and doesn't want you to get hurt again. Listen to your mom and be cautious around Y, but give it a try and see how hanging with her goes.

Catherine C.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 7:55:53 AM

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 7:19:22 AM

boyfriend!!! i dont like justin beieber but boyfriend is awesome! but it's annoying how it cuts off before the chorus and then starts over.

by emroxlol on 7/20/2012 5:55:00 AM

i love lights! AND of course i LOVE LOVE LOVE up all night!!! Directioner for life!! <3

by tswiftluver13 on 7/20/2012 1:51:28 AM

I LOVE "Up All Night" by One Direction! Such a great song!

by Doodle600 on 7/20/2012 1:16:30 AM