AN HOUR AGO Stahppp! How cute is this little babe's costume!? http://t.co/B0hgb0Q0pv

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

3 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

COMMENTS

14 tunes to make the most of the beach

Savoring the last days of summer before the back-to-school rush kicks in? We don’t blame ya! And what better way to have fun on the beach than...

um. sorry. I'm allergic to pop music.

by lolawood1 on 7/30/2012 12:00:03 PM

I love the song Settle Down by Kimbra. It's a good song to make funny dances to or listen to at the beach.

by Shannon.Smiles on 7/24/2012 3:11:23 PM

These sound really good! I'll make one for my mother, since she's allergic to gluten.

by lgirl227 on 7/23/2012 3:31:13 PM

the song titanium is deep because it has a message in it about bullying and i wish it was longer like 5 minutes or something its really good i recommend it

by zania on 7/22/2012 7:47:18 PM

i like the song titanium and wide awake and 1000 ships oh and lights

by zania on 7/22/2012 7:42:35 PM

I absolutely love Anna Sun by Walk the moon , they have great music Laughing

by michipie205 on 7/22/2012 6:58:20 PM

i like listen to mainsteam music to cheer up but i also like to listen to "Californa" by never shout never and "A Little More Us" by Stereo Skyline and some of The Ready Set's songs for summertimeSmile

by Alykat18 on 7/22/2012 6:11:36 PM

*******************ATTENTION***********************
MusicIsMyLife
If you love music then you will want to join this club.Any genre of music.

-ROCK
-POP
-BLUES
-COUNTRY
-RAP
-OLDIES
-R&B

you name it,we'll enjoy it

by aweaver13 on 7/21/2012 9:14:48 PM

Also my fav song this summer is one thing by one direction <3
I love the music vid too! I watched it for 3 hours straight ...why does Louis, Niall and Liam have to be so darn cute?

by echri12 on 7/21/2012 9:12:19 PM

Hey. (:
Have you guys heard Ariana Grande's new CD?? It has really good songs that would also be awesome for the Beach.
Yours Truly,
Avery. (:

by Avery. (: on 7/21/2012 7:11:07 PM

I like the 1000 ships and i already had some of the others, anybody have another songs they care to share that are summery?

by Melissa227 on 7/21/2012 5:49:16 PM

The beach song I will be playing on repeat through the end of summer is “Wide Awake” – Katy Perry.

by otter77 on 7/21/2012 12:48:13 PM

anna sun by walk the moon overall i love them and that song

by makmnm on 7/21/2012 11:30:59 AM

Do you need advice on fashion, shopping, guys, beauty, and more? Well... you just read the right comment!Comment on my profile and I'll answer you with the best advice anyone has every given!!!

by Shannon.Smiles on 7/21/2012 12:32:04 AM

I cant decide between Wide Awake or Up all Night or Boyfriend maybe I will listen to all 3 haha that wouldnt be a surprise!

Please join my club Love Life and One Dirction!!!

by gleerules101 on 7/20/2012 11:05:13 PM

Hey girlies! Smile
Before summer is done, you want to bake some great treats, right?
Join idesserts which is 6ftsunshineSmile's awesome club.
Plus, you want to have an awesome summer read? Join my read till you drop club!
Two awesome clubs that will make the end of summer a total blast!
Thanks for reading, LovelyDays111 xoxo

by LovelyDays111 on 7/20/2012 10:43:55 PM

The beach song I'll be playing for the rest of the summer is "California Gurls" by Katy Perry.

by supersingershannon on 7/20/2012 10:11:01 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 7:34:06 PM

I know everyone has heard the song Lights by Ellie Goulding. But have y'all heard the ARTIST Lights? She's amazing. My favorite songs by her are "quiet" and "ice" and "everybody breaks a glass"

by margaretrhiana on 7/20/2012 5:59:45 PM

GO LIGHTS!!! :-D lol
I'm really lovin this coldplay song right now: Fix You. You all should totally listen to it if you haven't!

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 5:19:18 PM

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by snagmonkey on 7/20/2012 4:23:25 PM

I LOVE Lights! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 7/20/2012 3:06:12 PM

The majority of these songs are all mainstream songs...not even good beach music.

by LAGguitar on 7/20/2012 2:14:04 PM

ugh lights SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000000000000000O0000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!! I HATE THT SONG!!!!!!!!!! YAY HIT THE LIGHTS SELLY G Smile Rachael A.

by smileygirl555 on 7/20/2012 1:42:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Thank you Catherine C. That was great advice! I know exactly what I am going to do now! Smile

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 12:57:25 PM

Want U Back...Cher Lloyd???

by jasperrose on 7/20/2012 11:59:30 AM

I absolutely LOVE One Direction! Catherine C.

by lindseyd9 on 7/20/2012 11:39:23 AM

I love Wide Awake and Up all Night, Liam's solos are sad and emotional in that song, Harry's solo is sorta energetic ish but refreshing, Niall's solo is very loud and than it turns quiet ish but very kool how his voice sorta changes, Louis' part is suppose (I think) to be emotional and sad but kinda funny to me(Louis is always the funny 1d member to me. :/), and Zany seems like he'll cry and got soo emotional that he's asking for love or something?... U_U People say he sounded like an angel but I thought he was actually gonna cry and plead, beg, etc till he gets what he wants... :/

by Susmita24 on 7/20/2012 10:46:50 AM

YAY!!! I love like most of these songs!!! I'm also happy that What Makes You Beautiful isn't on here but instead Up All Night is!!! WMYB is over played and can get annoying at points!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 7/20/2012 9:54:28 AM

I absolutely love Anna Sun! Its amazing!

by beaniebag12 on 7/20/2012 9:50:12 AM

i love Titanium really good song!

by PlushPurplePanda on 7/20/2012 9:49:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My bestie and I stopped being friends this year, but before that, we have been BFF's since 2nd grade, and she made a new friend, S, and S always made my bestie, Y be mean to me. But Y told me that this year S, is moving, and she won't go to our school anymore. So Y said we should try to be friends again, and I want to be friends again, but my mom thinks I shouldn't. Should I TRY it, a little bit this summer and see how it goes and I can figure out if I want to play with her in the school year? What should I do I am so confused on what to do! Go with my heart, or my mom? Ugh!

Hey girl,

There's no harm in hanging out with her a little just to see how it goes...after all you were BFFs. Your mom is just trying to protect you--she probably saw how Y treated you when she was around S and doesn't want you to get hurt again. Listen to your mom and be cautious around Y, but give it a try and see how hanging with her goes.

Catherine C.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 7:55:53 AM

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 7:19:22 AM

boyfriend!!! i dont like justin beieber but boyfriend is awesome! but it's annoying how it cuts off before the chorus and then starts over.

by emroxlol on 7/20/2012 5:55:00 AM

i love lights! AND of course i LOVE LOVE LOVE up all night!!! Directioner for life!! <3

by tswiftluver13 on 7/20/2012 1:51:28 AM

I LOVE "Up All Night" by One Direction! Such a great song!

by Doodle600 on 7/20/2012 1:16:30 AM