AN HOUR AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

4 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

5 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Beat body acne: 4 steps to clear skin

Pimples on your back, chest and shoulders can make ya’ want to hide in long-sleeved shirts—even when the temps soar during the summer months. Here’s how to...

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I start school on the 7th and i have sience 1st peiord and this cute guy behind me is super cute and i think he likes me, but the problem is my acne! I want him to see differently with NO acne, my new makeup, my new outfit, and my new haircut! Do you have some fast and easy tips? if so plz tell me!
Thanks!
Love,
Imdoodlebug

Hey imdoodlebug, be sure you wash your face every day and night. You need an acne wash to get rid of the bumps. Try Burt's Bees acne solution, it's about $10 and see if it helps. Hope these tips work!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by imdoodlebug on 12/28/2012 8:39:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I'm an athlete and sweat a lot during games and practice. i wear a regular bra and sports bra because i need to .. its tight and i get bad acne on my back and forehead. it's really annoying and i feel so ugly with it. i do my best to cover it up everyday but the makeup usually wears off. i've tried so many cleansers but none work for me. i get so embarrassed! please help!

hey girl! before you start practice or a game, make sure to take off your makeup, especially anything like foundation or concealer. when you sweat your pores open and anything on the skin will become trapped in them. also, always wash your face immediately after practice. don't even wait til you get home. it just gives the bacteria time to irritate your skin. also, look for something with a bit of benzoyl peroxide or salycylic acid in it. good luck!

Katie L.

by softball6 on 12/19/2012 2:49:11 PM

Hey, so would it be okay if I used two acne facial cleansers at the same time? Or will that really dry out my skin?

Hey girl,

You only need to wash your face in the morning and evening, so two cleansers probably isn't necessary. I would check with a dermatologist about what you're using--they can recommend the best cleansing routine for you!

Meghan D.

by dancinglily on 11/23/2012 9:22:43 PM

I have really bad acne on my face and i have tried alot of different cleansers like the wave sonic and some other ones how can i get rid of it.

by Iloveshadow17220 on 11/20/2012 11:23:23 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by keyesalex on 11/10/2012 1:01:04 PM

I know this isn't really on topic but lately I've been having really chapped and red mouth area and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Hey! apply chapstick constantly. even if you feel like it's not helping just keep applying it, and don't rub or irritate your already chapped lips. good luck!

Helen S.

by keyesalex on 11/10/2012 12:59:31 PM

im sorry this isint the right catogory for this qeustion but here it is..........................im in 5th grade and i have a guy teacher.what if i get my p.....?what will i do? ireally need your help1thanks also i have another qeustion.i have been really moddy latley and i dont know why can you help me thanks you

by kmiddings on 11/2/2012 8:21:34 PM

i've had acne for over three years now, it used to be just on my fore head but now its on my shoulders, the tops of my arms, my cheeks, infront of my ears, on my nose.. i just want it to go away, my problem is i have oily skin but i also have dry skin. im not sure what to do because over the last 3 years i've tried so much stuff, eating healthy fruits and veggies that help your skin, not eating chocolate for three months, going outside less, taking showers every day, and they sometimes work for a little bit but then i get new zits and their starting to be really big and hurt, it just so hard to remember to do that stuff every day please help me!! i want to FINNALLY have a clear face!

Hey girly, I see that this must be pretty frustrating. Some simple acne tips: keep fingers, hair products and hair away from your face. Wash your pillow case regularly and throw out old makeup. Check this article  for when to trash old makeup http://www.girlslife.com/print/2012/10/18/Clear-skin-patrol-Time-to-toss-trashed-makeup.aspx

Wash your face everyday wish a face wash, not a body bar. I like neutrogena. And always wash makeup off before you go to bed. You already seemed to try a lot of things, so you might want to ask a parent about talking to a dermatologist (skin doctor) Your doc will be able to prescribe something for your skin or even give you free samples so you can see if a medicen works before you buy it. Good luck babe. I hope this works for you. xoxo
Lauren I.

by lilja on 10/29/2012 11:55:24 AM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by MichiMichi0037 on 10/6/2012 11:49:41 AM

My aunt is getting married within a week and I got this huge, painful cold sore! and this isn't the first time, i get them alot! whats a quick and easy way to get rid of um?!? and i mean FAST!!!!

Hey girlie, there are a lot of over the counter medicines for cold sores. They're supposed to get rid of cold sores in a couple days. And if you get them a lot it's probably good to have something on hand.

Lauren T.