4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

5 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

19 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

Beat body acne: 4 steps to clear skin

Pimples on your back, chest and shoulders can make ya’ want to hide in long-sleeved shirts—even when the temps soar during the summer months. Here’s how to...

MOD MOD MOD What acne products are good for combination skin?

Hey girl! A lot of brands actually have products that are specifically made for combination skin. Check your local drugstore for products by Clean & Clear or Neutrogena that are labeled "combination skin"!

Katie L.

by VictoriaBieberz on 9/28/2012 1:04:43 PM

how can i keep my hands off my face!! there allways an and there are always pimples! i do everythng and my arms orffull of acnee! help!

Hey popgirl79, just remind yourself to stop every time you feel yourself about to touch your face. The more you practice the better you will get. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by popgirl79 on 9/24/2012 12:09:05 AM

I have acne scars on my chin! Is there anyway to get rid of them? I heard it was possible

Hey Chica! Try a face mask every once in a while, you can make them at home too which is a lot of fun, just do it in the bathroom because it can get messy. Try this one: tablespoon each of yogurt, oatmeal and sour cream. Then, add a few drops of lemon juice in it and apply the mixture on face and neck. Rinse it off after about 15 minutes

Hannah H.

by skullhottie97 on 9/13/2012 4:21:43 PM

What helps remove bags? Any at home remedies?

Hannah H.

by VictoriaBieberz on 9/4/2012 3:56:39 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
I need major help! I have very bad skin and I need it cleared up! Plus, I can't buy anything but facial cleanser pads and I use them 3-5 times a day everyday! But my face is still a mess! Do you know any way that is cheap and that works? If so plz share! Thnx lots! Smile

Hannah H.

by Imdoodlebug on 9/3/2012 9:45:19 AM

DIY Facial Cleanser

Put about 2 tablespoons in a bowl. Add 5 teaspoons of sugar. Mix and add 5 teaspoons of cream. Mix well. It should look like really thick mud. Wash face and apply everywhere to face except around the eyes and rub it in your skin. It should feel scratchy and sticky. Leave it on your face for about 5 minutes. When your 5 minutes are up, wash off, and wallah! You have really smooth skin! Also, it prevents pimples. Laughing

by tinykitty1998 on 8/24/2012 11:32:13 PM

One of my friends invited me to this pool party. I said yes i would come. The next day, I have a huge pimple on my chin! Aaaaah! I already said yes so I don't want to cancel on short notice but, I don't want my friends laughing at it. Please hurry! The party is in 2 days!
Katie Jo

Helen S.

by fashion_bug on 8/20/2012 7:27:55 PM

ok so ive had acne on my back for 2 yeras now and ive tried pretty much everything... i just started using a neutrogena acne cleanser and it worked for the first week but then i started to break out again! i need your help!!!!!

Hey chica! Sounds like you might have sensitive skin.  Try something for sensitive skin (I love Simple brand stuff).  Don't forget to put "mod mod mod" on the top of your comment if you need help! xoxo

Kate G.

by luvinlife12 on 8/20/2012 11:05:03 AM

Lemon and sugar really helps the face go on Youtube and look the skin doctor:acne it really works so try it.

by hopie1215 on 8/15/2012 10:22:20 PM

I went on the Target website & there are are a lot of different things for the Yes To brand (for acne) which one do you recommend? Thanks!

Hey! Kate's not online anymore but maybe I can help out! I'm not familiar with that brand but I like to use st ive's apricot scrub for acne at night and a tinted moisturizer in the morning

Helen S.

by victoriabieberz on 8/13/2012 5:21:51 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

You can be allergic to your cell phone.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!