11 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

15 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

16 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Beat body acne: 4 steps to clear skin

Pimples on your back, chest and shoulders can make ya’ want to hide in long-sleeved shirts—even when the temps soar during the summer months. Here’s how to...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! Do you know of any good acne products or an article about different skin types & products? THANKS SO MUCH. <3

Hey girl! Try something with benzoyl peroxide for acne! I love stuff that's sensitive on my skin, like the Yes To brand at Target! xoxo

Kate G.

by victoriabieberz on 8/13/2012 4:44:35 PM

MOD!MOD!!MOD!!!
I have had excema since I was a baby and am 13 now. I have done research and every website says that children usually grow out of it by the time they are 10. I don't know who I got it from or if it is just an allergy but I recently was using a cream to help my excema and it helped, but now that I am all out of the tube, my skin where I have the excema is bleached and whiteish. It is spotted/patchy on my arm(elbow creases) and it have on the ankles also where the crease is. What can I do to make it less visible or disappear? I really need help with this for back to school because everyone asks about it! ThanksSmile

Hey chica! Try asking your doctor advice, I can't suggest something for your skin since it is so sensitive.  Until you can cover it, try wearing light long sleeves shirts and cute jeans! xoxo

Kate G.

by elisea625415 on 8/13/2012 4:39:36 PM

I have a really bad sleeping problem. I've tried everything from A to Z.This has been going on for a month. I've tried melatonin, chamomile tea, reading, and much more. Last night I only got 4 and a half hours of sleep. I'm afraid this will continue in the school year and affect my grades. Is there anything else I can do to help me sleep?

Hey chicky! Talk to your mom and see if your doc can figure out something to help you sleep.  It might be that you are super stressed and so you can't get to sleep because of that! xoxo

Kate G.

by Eaglette on 8/13/2012 3:26:47 PM

Mod mod mod
I have really bad acne on my back and face. I used to been on a prescription cream but my new doctor took me off of it because of its high cordazon levels and didn't prscribe me a new cream and I was wondering if there would be something I could use from like a pharmacy without fragerence ( I'm allergic)
Thanks

Hey girl,

Try using salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, and ask your new doc if there are any oral medications (pills) or gentler creams you might be able to use. He can also recommend a drugstore brand for you!

Meghan D.

by lovechild33 on 8/10/2012 11:15:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I'm going to camp on the 12th of August, and I'm expecting my period on that day. The problem is, at my camp we go on a 5 day backpacking trip. My question is, how should I deal with it while backpacking? There are no outhouses or anything, just nature. So... Should I bury my used tampons or something? Thanks so much in advance!

Hey girl,

You should not bury them, because that is littering and could also attract bears and other animals. I would talk to your leader/teacher/guide beforehand and explain the situation ... there might be trash cans along the way, or in the worst case you could keep a trash bag in your backpack and dispose of them when you get back to your camp site. Have a fun trip!

Meghan D.

by annah1998 on 8/10/2012 8:31:31 PM

I have a party tonight and i have dozens of bug bites that are open and some aren't
but how do I either cover up or get rid of them??
By the way im pale so if that helps with covering them up...
Please help me as soon as possible thank you so muchhhSmile

Hey girl! Unfortunately, bug bits don't go away until they are good and ready.  Focus on covering them with clothes- wear jeans if they are on your legs or a cute sweater if they are on your torso or arms.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by laxgoalie00 on 8/10/2012 10:46:51 AM

MODMODMODMOD
I think i might be getting my period soon. I have hair down there, and im getting healthy discharge. Im also at the age my mom got her period. Is it coming soon? In months or days

hey! everyone's different and this sort of thing is impossible to predict. You certainly have symptoms so it could be any time.

Helen S.

by sheepinthesky on 8/7/2012 8:46:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
2 things,
1. I am starting a new school on the 23rd, and I have to learn Spanish in time for that! they even TEACH the class in Spanish! at my old school, you could pick what you learned, and i always learned french! how on earth will i master a language, in a little over two weeks?!
2. I REALLY want to start a sport at my new school! at first i would get really tired and breath weird after just like running down the street! i thought i was just out of shape so i was working out a lot but then my mom told me i have exercise end used asthma! i can even run like two feet! Help me!!

Hey chica! You won't have to master the language.  Your school wouldn't place you in an advanced class without any experience in the language, so don't worry about being fluent.  Instead, head to a bookstore and flip through a basic language guide for Spanish.  Get to know a couple useful phrases "How are you?" and how to say your name.  If you are really struggling in class, go to the teacher and tell him or her that you have only taken French- they may help you out by giving you extra exercises to do.  As for your other problem- I think you mean exercise induced asthma, which is when working out makes it hard for your lungs to do their job.  It's the sort of thing that you need to head to the doctor for, so talk to your mom about getting an inhaler or something to help your breathing. xoxo

Kate G.

by sillygirl600 on 8/7/2012 9:31:40 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!
i get coldsores every couple months or so and i got one yesterday and i have picture day for school in 2 days! how can i get rid of it or make it less visible? preferably at home/diy treatments! thanks!

Hey girlie! I don't know any at home treatments for cold sores, I just know there is medicine to speed up their healing (check at the nearest drugstore).  For now, leave it alone and don't pick at it- that'll only make it worse! xoxo

Kate G.

by sparkles333 on 8/7/2012 1:01:05 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
1. I ws looking in the mirror yesterday and I realizd my ribs were visible trough my skin. Is that bad?
2. I spent all of last week hanging in the pool. I think i might have gotten some chlorine "down there" Is that a problem?
3. There's a strong possibility I might have scoliosis. Are there any sports that help scoliosis feel better?

Hey girl!

1. It's not bad that your ribs are visible through your skin. If you're eating a healthy diet and exercising it's OK. 2. Just make sure you're cleaning your "down there" area in the shower so there's no chlorine remnants, but I'm sure it's totally fine. 3. I'm not sure that there's any sports that make scoliosis better. I think you should have a doctor check it out to see if you really do have it. Many people have less severe scoliosis that doesn't affect their lives or ability to play sports.

Rachael A.