2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Beat body acne: 4 steps to clear skin

Pimples on your back, chest and shoulders can make ya’ want to hide in long-sleeved shirts—even when the temps soar during the summer months. Here’s how to...

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 5:44:15 PM

O.k. One thing what does MOD mean and 2 I need serious help with acne and losing at least 10 lbs before school starts! HELP PLZ!!!!Thanks!!

by Imdoodlebug on 8/2/2012 4:55:34 PM

OMG I accidently click the 'report' button
On a perfectly appropriate comment! Will they
Delete my account? Im on my iPod and I'm not
Sure how to undo it plz respond ASAP!!! Thnx

Hey girl!  If there's nothing wrong with the comment, we'll just post it back up.  People accidentally hit "report" way more than they actually need to report something.  Don't worry about it! xoxo

Kate G.

by aki2000 on 8/2/2012 1:46:47 AM

MODMODMOD
School is starting in about 20 days and I have really bad acne. I have tried everything. I have used over the counter salicylic acid and benzyl peroxide stuff but nothing works. Its not just bad looking but it hurts alot too, like i cant mwrinkle my face or talk without hurting. Is there any thing I can do? I want to look and feel better by school. Also I have a pimple in my nose. How do i get rid of it?

Hey girl! If your acne is super painful (including the pimple on your nose), it's time to start talking to your parents about seeing a dermatologist.  They can prescribe you stuff that can help your skin.  You might also want to try products like AcneFree or ProActiv, which are both strong ance fighters.  xoxo

Kate G.

by radiolovergirl on 7/30/2012 4:44:03 PM

MOD!
How can I get rid of the dark bumps on my underarms? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Check out these articles! I think they might help!

Lauren C.

by caligirl99 on 7/29/2012 11:04:41 PM

I have stretch marks around my hips. They're pinkish-red in color. DOes this mean anything? Also my friend has some on her thighs, that are close to purple. Is this bad? Thanks

Hey girlie,

Nope, not bad at all! Stretch marks are totally normal - and you have them because your body has grown fast in a short amount of time. (Hello, growth spurts!) Check out this article for more info <3

Lauren C.

by mwbear24 on 7/29/2012 10:30:55 PM

LOVE SOFTBALL?? JOIN MY CLUB SOFTBALL.WORLD♥

by caseycat16 on 7/29/2012 8:57:48 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty.

by YayaYuiki on 7/28/2012 1:39:59 PM

People! If you adore makeup like me, join my club miss makeup diva please!! Positions open!!! Also join my club in and out! Everything about fashion and shoes> Postions available

by mommy's girl on 7/26/2012 8:39:22 PM

Mod mod mod
I really need tampons. I do a lot of sports and pads are uncomfortable and make.me stressabout leaking. My mom always says no though... she says just get ones that are bigger and learn to put them on. And when you have swim just sit out. Well sitting out is embarrassing because there are boys there. She seems pretty firm even when I ask like an adult. She says your sisters didn't.wear them until they were 16 and they were athletic to. And of course my sister backs her up because she doesnt want better for.meFrown help!!!

Hey girl! I'm sure your mom and sister are just trying to help.  Explain to them that sitting out isn't really an option for you and even though your sisters waited, you think you're ready.  If she stays firm about it, you'll have to either wait until she's okay with it or buy tampons on your own and use them when you have practice.  xoxo

Kate G.