7 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

8 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

11 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Steal PLL's Hanna Marin's makeup look

If there’s one TV show every girl seems to be obsessing over right now it’s Pretty Little Liars—and it’s not hard to see why! At GL, we’re...

Need babysitting help? Join the club Sitters in a Stitch to get all the help you'll need! You can also post on my profile, and I'll answer those questions too!

by may2030 on 7/19/2012 2:01:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! sooo i have youth group in a couple hours and all my shorts are too short!! idk what to do!! HELP!!

Hey girl! Try changing your shorts! If you can't do that, make sure you are covered up on top (a sweater or something) to balance out showin' all that leg! xoxo

Kate G.

by karategirl78 on 7/19/2012 12:56:35 PM

HEY YOU, YESS YOU GUESS WAT!!
VOTE FOR CIMORELLI IN THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS AS THE CHOICE WEB STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES RIGHT NOW!!!

LOVE THE CIMFAM

by tampagirl<3 on 7/19/2012 12:11:15 PM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a wonderful cause and every like benefits kids with cancer. Maggie P.

by thumperella14 on 7/19/2012 11:45:43 AM

@dystopianovel: I noticed that too!! What a freaky coincidence!!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 7/19/2012 10:28:53 AM

I love Maybelline Fit Me Foundation! It makes my skin look perfect! Laughing

by neena4 on 7/19/2012 10:18:52 AM

my best friends step sister did my make up before a dance once amd thats the kind she uses (we are the same color)

by millia7 on 7/19/2012 2:21:39 AM

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that that the eyeshadow is called SAINT GERMAIN Paris eye shadow duo? reminds me of Maya for sure...

by dystopianovel on 7/19/2012 1:15:39 AM

by dystopianovel on 7/19/2012 1:14:55 AM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Hopefully, we'll all meet at Broadway one day. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/19/2012 12:48:08 AM