11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

12 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

15 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Falling for a fool at the pool

I was at a pool party last week. I walked into the party, which was packed with people, and I spotted my crush. I tried to...

If that was me...Oh Mylanta I'd just forget about him. Doesn't even help you off the ground? Oh no! Good Bye dude!
Lol

by MissAbsolution on 7/26/2012 10:34:33 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by haker13 on 7/25/2012 11:43:35 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 7:34:43 PM

Find another crush

by dix567 on 7/20/2012 3:01:36 PM

So I have a crush on this guy, and it's hard to tell if he likes me back or not. A couple of weeks ago, my friends spread the rumor to nearly the whole grade! Everyone kept on teasing us, but he never denied that he didn't like me...but then, on Facebook, on a pic of me, people started really pulling the strings and caused him to swear...I'm not sure what to do or say when school starts! I'll be so embarrassed! Help! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Luckily, YOU didn't do anything here so you don't have to feel embarrassed at all. It's them who should feel embarrassed, for making him upset and spreading all these rumors. Just try to act normal around him and talk to him like you usually would. Stay calm, don't come on too strong, and he'll take your cue. There's no reason to feel awkward if you're being yourself - and chances are by then, this whole rumor thing will be ancient history <3
Lauren C.

by C0okie Mon$ter on 7/19/2012 11:55:51 PM

I'm sorry...
That sucks! He's a jerk!
Sounds like something that would happen to me though...lol Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 10:04:54 PM

BIG JERK!!! >Frown

by cutiepie14231 on 7/19/2012 9:58:08 PM

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by WinnieGirlie on 7/19/2012 9:32:21 PM

aww sorry.

by j4zm09 on 7/19/2012 8:34:44 PM

that isn't that bad...but that guy was kinda rude.

by Glitterheart16 on 7/19/2012 8:28:27 PM