1 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

2 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

2 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

Falling for a fool at the pool

I was at a pool party last week. I walked into the party, which was packed with people, and I spotted my crush. I tried to...

If that was me...Oh Mylanta I'd just forget about him. Doesn't even help you off the ground? Oh no! Good Bye dude!
Lol

by MissAbsolution on 7/26/2012 10:34:33 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by haker13 on 7/25/2012 11:43:35 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 7:34:43 PM

Find another crush

by dix567 on 7/20/2012 3:01:36 PM

So I have a crush on this guy, and it's hard to tell if he likes me back or not. A couple of weeks ago, my friends spread the rumor to nearly the whole grade! Everyone kept on teasing us, but he never denied that he didn't like me...but then, on Facebook, on a pic of me, people started really pulling the strings and caused him to swear...I'm not sure what to do or say when school starts! I'll be so embarrassed! Help! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Luckily, YOU didn't do anything here so you don't have to feel embarrassed at all. It's them who should feel embarrassed, for making him upset and spreading all these rumors. Just try to act normal around him and talk to him like you usually would. Stay calm, don't come on too strong, and he'll take your cue. There's no reason to feel awkward if you're being yourself - and chances are by then, this whole rumor thing will be ancient history <3
Lauren C.

by C0okie Mon$ter on 7/19/2012 11:55:51 PM

I'm sorry...
That sucks! He's a jerk!
Sounds like something that would happen to me though...lol Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 10:04:54 PM

BIG JERK!!! >Frown

by cutiepie14231 on 7/19/2012 9:58:08 PM

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by WinnieGirlie on 7/19/2012 9:32:21 PM

aww sorry.

by j4zm09 on 7/19/2012 8:34:44 PM

that isn't that bad...but that guy was kinda rude.

by Glitterheart16 on 7/19/2012 8:28:27 PM

I'm so sorry :-( He doesn't deserve you

by maggie183 on 7/19/2012 7:43:33 PM

Mod mod mod...
I'm feeling super sad right now. A close family friend just died and I found out half an hour ago. Is there any little thing I can do to cheer myself and/or my family up? I feel so bad! Thanks, I know this is a tough question...

Hey girlie,

I'm so sorry for your loss <3 Remember that dealing with death is never easy and everyone has their own ways of grieving. What is helpful for one person might only make another person frustrated/sad/angry, so try to let everyone express themselves in their own way without interfering. It's important to learn from this situation and take advantage of your time with your family - spend time with them, tell them you love them, make happy memories watching movies/playing games/cooking together, and basically use this as a chance to grow closer to them. If you're one-on-one with someone who seems to really be affected by it (like your mom or dad, or whoever was closest with the family friend that passed away), try softly bringing it up - something like "You must really miss her" or "Are you doing ok?" will mean a lot <3 Don't forget the power of a simple hug too. Completely out of the blue or while a person is crying (or while you're crying), the touch of another person and a warm hug can really make you feel loved.
Lauren C.

by HowToLove on 7/19/2012 7:36:40 PM

*MOD MOD MOD*
I'm having dreams about this guy that I hate! Does this mean I like him?
jordan

Hey Jordan,

Not necessarily. He's in your sub-conscious for a reason - you're thinking about him because he's making you feel something, one way or the other. But that doesn't mean you HAVE to like him. He could be in your dreams because he makes you upset and frustrated, not giggly and flirty. Try not to read too much into it! Smile But remember that sometimes dreams DO have a way of revealing how we really feel... so you might want to think about how you feel about him and see if there's something there <3
Lauren C.

by Jackie98 on 7/19/2012 6:57:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
So I had a dream about my besties bro. Like we were dating in the dream and I didn't even like him. I think I like him now but the problem is he's two years younger than me AND my besties bro! Every time I go over or see him he always watches me or looks at me and talks to me a lot. I don't know if he likes me or is just interested because I'm older? I don't want my friend to freak out but I feel like i have to tell her. Should I go ahead or just find a new crush?

Hey girl! If you like him, definitely talk to your friend first to get the OK.  If she is okay with it, try to build a friendship with your boy and see where is goes from there Smile Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by SuperSwimmer1 on 7/19/2012 3:11:38 PM

***MOD MOD MOD***
My crushes birthday party is this weekend and I need to get him a present. The problem is that I'm totally broke and I have no idea what to do. (He likes superheroes)

Hey girl! Why don't you try getting creative and making him a gift? DIYs are so fun and are really meaningful gifts.  Search for a superhero DIY project and give it a shot.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by imposible2 on 7/19/2012 2:57:02 PM

Haha fail @snagmonkey.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/19/2012 1:53:35 PM

Kinda funny...

by ColosalMascara on 7/19/2012 1:51:11 PM

that was so mean don't go for a guy who's not worth your time and girly he is so not worth your time!!

by saphiresyphira on 7/19/2012 1:26:57 PM

wow thats funny

by heather99 on 7/19/2012 12:51:38 PM

MOD!!!! MOD!!!!! MOD!!!!
are you okay?

I'm fine, babe! We're just swamped here at GL so we're answering a little slowly.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Prim on 7/19/2012 12:44:21 PM

HEY YOU, YEAH IM TALKIN TO U GUESS WAT!!!!
VOTE FOR CIMORELLI IN THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS AS THE CHOICE WEB STAR!!!!!!

LOVE THE CIMFAM!!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 7/19/2012 12:04:21 PM

Ouch!!! Plus first comment!!

by snagmonkey on 7/19/2012 11:58:45 AM

ouch! hope you didn't get seriously injured. As for the guy, and please don't hate me for qouting Stephanie from Full House, How Rude! He didn't even help you up! my advice is to de-crushify him ASAP. If he laughed and walked away, he's a jerk!

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/19/2012 11:54:53 AM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a wonderful cause and every like benefits kids with cancer.

by thumperella14 on 7/19/2012 11:44:17 AM