1 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

2 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

2 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

3 so-pretty summer outfits for a first date

You finally landed that dream date with the cute guy at the beach. Swoon! Now the only thing left to do is find the perfect outfit. The...

I think these could be the best one to impress your partner..Well just let yourslef go

by kathmanduclothing on 12/4/2012 5:31:53 AM

what's with the inverted crosses on the shorts? GL should have thought that one through better.

by divasa on 8/5/2012 7:05:24 PM

Why would girlslife show a pair of shorts with the inverted cross on them!? I really wish they hadn't! Meghan D.

by LiunieMoon on 8/3/2012 8:30:33 PM

i have thar=t dress in qhite

by Kenzielynn on 8/2/2012 3:39:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i need help with finding cute tops for school that arent too fancy but not jeans and a t-shirt. what's in style? please help! Thanks

Hey girl! Try a sheer button down with a tank top underneath.  You can wear it with jeans or dress it up.  xoxo

Kate G.

by neo6m on 8/1/2012 2:34:17 PM

if you have thoso dress your cool and if you dont you still rock

by maya123 on 7/30/2012 9:40:24 PM

mod mod mod mod!!
My friend told me all this stuff like that she and I are vampires and are related to the Bell Witch. I know she's lying, but part of me says, "maybe she's telling the truth". It seems imposible, I know and she's played a trick on me that's kind of like that, but I just don't know! How can I convince myself that shes lying?

hey! when I was younger, I remember my friends making up stuff like that and I totally believed them. I know from experience, playing pretend like that is fun, but it's not real ;)

Helen S.

by coolgal332 on 7/30/2012 5:53:00 PM

I am volunteering at a fundraiser basketball game and i think my crush is going to be there. I havent seen him fir almost two months anf i really want to look good. What do i wear?

Hey girlie,

Since it's a basketball game, you don't want to get TOO dressed up. I would probably stick to a pair of denim shorts, cute flat sandals, and a summery girly blouse. (Maybe something in a bright tropical print or a nautical stripe.) Keep your makeup natural and pull your hair up into a feminine high ponytail Smile And don't forget the most important accessories - confidence and your sense of humor! I know it sounds cheesy but it's totally true - that's the best way to catch a crush's eye at an event like this <3
Lauren C.

by yzzy518 on 7/26/2012 10:21:23 PM

thanks so much!! thatll be perf Smile

by dancerjj13 on 7/26/2012 2:36:56 PM

mod mod mod mod!!
so my group of friends are all different ages, and we find some pretty fun things to do! this weekend, we're:
1. having a bonfire
2. going to see step up 4
3. and going boating on a river (possibly swimming)
what are some cute outfits i could wear? my crush will be there all 3 times, so i want to impress!! thanks!

Hey girl!  I would suggest some cute shorts and a tank for the bonfire, maybe a sweater if it gets chilly.  For the movies, try some jeans and a cute shirt with sandals.  For the swimming, a bathing suit with a cute coverup, like a light dress would be perf.  Have fun! xxoo
Maggie P.

by dancerjj13 on 7/26/2012 2:33:26 PM

Take time once a week to exfoliate your skin. It will leave you feeling refreshed and get your skin totally glowing for school.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!