3 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

6 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

7 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

3 so-pretty summer outfits for a first date

You finally landed that dream date with the cute guy at the beach. Swoon! Now the only thing left to do is find the perfect outfit. The...

I love all of these! My favorites the first one though! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 3:31:16 AM

i have the green flower dress!!

by waffles4eva! on 7/23/2012 10:43:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to an amusement/water park with some of my friends. I have no idea what to wear. I don't wear bikini's (I'm on the chunky side) so what can I wear under my clothes? And what clothes should I wear? Thanks!

hey! wear anything that's light, comfy, and that you don't mind getting wet. do you have a one-piece you'd feel more comfortable wearing?

Helen S.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 7/23/2012 8:14:33 PM

I am so sick of everyone thinking I'm 12! I am 15 years old and i dress and act my age but everyone who doesn't know me or just met me thinks I'm 12. It's because of my height. I'm only 4'11. I was in 9th grade last year and someone asked me if I was in 6th grade! How do I look older? I feel like I'm never going to look grown up no matter how old I get...
xoxo

Hey girl!

No worries! You'll hit your growth spurt eventually. As long as you dress like a high schooler and carry yourself like a high schooler, that will be enough to make you look a wee bit older right now. Everyone looks different at different stages of their life, so don't worry about it. You have plenty of time to look grown up!
Rachael A.

by lexiebrittanie on 7/23/2012 11:17:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So i saw this absolutely adorable dress online and i want to buy it (i've never really worn dresses before) but i don't know what size i should buy it in- i looked at the size chart on the website and according to my top i'd be a large or medium (in shirts i'm usually a medium) but according to my bottom (in pants i'm a a 00) i should buy an X-tra small! This is a really huge gap and it's frustrating! How can i figure out what size i can get it in? Any helpful tips?

Hey girl!

It's hard to know exactly how the dress will fit you from the size charts. I would suggest checking out the website's return policy. If they offer free returns, order more than one size so you can try them all on. Once you find the right size, just send the others back and you'll get a refund!
Rachael A.

by Justmecheyenne on 7/23/2012 10:47:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have SUPER SUPER SUPER sensitive skin on my face, and I want to start using a facial cleanser. What are some good ones that don't test on animals? That also won't make me break out?!

Hey girl!

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser would be great for your sensitive skin. It has a non-irritating formula and also softens your skin too! It won't be harsh on your skin at all. Definitely worth a try!
Rachael A.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/23/2012 10:14:17 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!! ( Please answer this as SOON as you can!!!)
I have a swim / dive banquet to go to. It's casual \ dressy, and I want everyone to love my outfit. I'm wearing this turquoise cropped top with sequins all over it, with a attatched plain tank under it, and silver jewel flip flops. I can NOT decide what to wear on the bottom - dark wash jean shorts, or a turquiose bubble skirt, that has stripes of sequins. Help!!!

Hey girl!

I think the dark wash jean shorts sound super cute! If you wore the skirt it might be a little overboard on the sequins and turquoise. The jean shorts will work perfectly with your shirt. You'll look cute but casual, and the sequins and jeweled flip flops dress up the look.
Rachael A.

by Sarah510 on 7/23/2012 9:39:27 AM

these outfits are sooo adorable! i love them all!

by tswiftluver13 on 7/22/2012 11:28:14 PM

tomorrow i have this super huge formal event to go to. & i have no idea what in the world to wear. i am just going to be helping with greeting people and selling some candy bars. but still, i have no idea what to wear. (no dresses) HELP !!!

Hey girlie,

Try a pair of black pants. They're super classy, are a great base for any outfit, and they'll be comfy too. Black pants with a pair of flats (nude, light pink, or a great pop of color like green) are a perfect bottom - then finish it off with a girly top that isn't too low-cut or tight Smile A plain tank with a cardigan on top might be good too!
Lauren C.

by peace-love on 7/22/2012 11:01:49 PM

MOD!!! I didnt get a chance to watch the TCA's, but are you guys postin the results??? (ik GL sometimes does) and did One direction win any awards?!? I wanted to watch for them but couldntFrown please and thank u!! Xx

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure if our editors have any Teen Choice recaps planned (they totally could!) but, in the meantime, this list of winners will help answer your questions Smile Looks like One Direction DID get a couple awards, woohoo!

Lauren C.