Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?

14 HOURS AGO Make this Saturday night a touchdown w/ @Brecbassinger in #BellaAndTheBulldogs at 9pm on @NickelodeonTV! More here: http://t.co/THQPSxXiO8

COMMENTS

3 so-pretty summer outfits for a first date

You finally landed that dream date with the cute guy at the beach. Swoon! Now the only thing left to do is find the perfect outfit. The...

Omg I live the second one!!!

by kittykove2 on 7/22/2012 9:36:30 PM

I like the first one!!!!

by kittykove2 on 7/22/2012 9:08:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey so I am super busy and I play three sports this summer.
My parents think I don't need a phone because my older bro
got one when he was 15. But he was never going anywhere.
there have been times when having a phone would be a life
saver but they say no. How do I convince them?

Hey girlie,

Try talking to them calmly and maturely about how much it would really help. And not just for you to text your besties late into the night - show them how practical it really is and how much safer you'll be when you can keep in touch with them no matter what activity you're going to. Talk to them about their concerns too and see if you can compromise. It might be a money concern so, in that case, you could get a simple phone without texting just for emergencies/calling your parents. Maybe it's age - could you negotiate a lower age than 15, but still be patient for a little while longer? Just talk to them and see what they're thinking. And if you act mature and show them just how much a phone would help (and also not set your expectations too high - it sounds like an iPhone ain't happening yet!), it could make a big difference Smile
Lauren C.

by kittykove2 on 7/22/2012 9:07:14 PM

the first one is sooo cute!!! <3 it!

by lovesoccerstar19 on 7/22/2012 5:59:11 PM

love the first one and the concert stuff!

by SKYRIM78 on 7/22/2012 5:51:51 PM

Haha I have the 1st dress!

by icecream<3 on 7/22/2012 5:09:46 PM

the third one my fave Smile

by fashion456 on 7/22/2012 4:13:31 PM

I looovvee the first and second dress!!

by unicornninja on 7/22/2012 2:47:03 PM