2 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

4 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

COMMENTS

3 so-pretty summer outfits for a first date

You finally landed that dream date with the cute guy at the beach. Swoon! Now the only thing left to do is find the perfect outfit. The...

I think these could be the best one to impress your partner..Well just let yourslef go

by kathmanduclothing on 12/4/2012 5:31:53 AM

what's with the inverted crosses on the shorts? GL should have thought that one through better.
#BeTheChange

by divasa on 8/5/2012 7:05:24 PM

Why would girlslife show a pair of shorts with the inverted cross on them!? I really wish they hadn't! Meghan D.

by LiunieMoon on 8/3/2012 8:30:33 PM

i have thar=t dress in qhite

by Kenzielynn on 8/2/2012 3:39:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i need help with finding cute tops for school that arent too fancy but not jeans and a t-shirt. what's in style? please help! Thanks

Hey girl! Try a sheer button down with a tank top underneath.  You can wear it with jeans or dress it up.  xoxo

Kate G.

by neo6m on 8/1/2012 2:34:17 PM

if you have thoso dress your cool and if you dont you still rock

by maya123 on 7/30/2012 9:40:24 PM

mod mod mod mod!!
My friend told me all this stuff like that she and I are vampires and are related to the Bell Witch. I know she's lying, but part of me says, "maybe she's telling the truth". It seems imposible, I know and she's played a trick on me that's kind of like that, but I just don't know! How can I convince myself that shes lying?

hey! when I was younger, I remember my friends making up stuff like that and I totally believed them. I know from experience, playing pretend like that is fun, but it's not real ;)

Helen S.

by coolgal332 on 7/30/2012 5:53:00 PM

Mod
I am volunteering at a fundraiser basketball game and i think my crush is going to be there. I havent seen him fir almost two months anf i really want to look good. What do i wear?

Hey girlie,

Since it's a basketball game, you don't want to get TOO dressed up. I would probably stick to a pair of denim shorts, cute flat sandals, and a summery girly blouse. (Maybe something in a bright tropical print or a nautical stripe.) Keep your makeup natural and pull your hair up into a feminine high ponytail Smile And don't forget the most important accessories - confidence and your sense of humor! I know it sounds cheesy but it's totally true - that's the best way to catch a crush's eye at an event like this <3
Lauren C.

by yzzy518 on 7/26/2012 10:21:23 PM

thanks so much!! thatll be perf Smile

by dancerjj13 on 7/26/2012 2:36:56 PM

mod mod mod mod!!
so my group of friends are all different ages, and we find some pretty fun things to do! this weekend, we're:
1. having a bonfire
2. going to see step up 4
3. and going boating on a river (possibly swimming)
what are some cute outfits i could wear? my crush will be there all 3 times, so i want to impress!! thanks!

Hey girl!  I would suggest some cute shorts and a tank for the bonfire, maybe a sweater if it gets chilly.  For the movies, try some jeans and a cute shirt with sandals.  For the swimming, a bathing suit with a cute coverup, like a light dress would be perf.  Have fun! xxoo
Maggie P.

by dancerjj13 on 7/26/2012 2:33:26 PM

I love all of these! My favorites the first one though! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/24/2012 3:31:16 AM

i have the green flower dress!!

by waffles4eva! on 7/23/2012 10:43:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to an amusement/water park with some of my friends. I have no idea what to wear. I don't wear bikini's (I'm on the chunky side) so what can I wear under my clothes? And what clothes should I wear? Thanks!

hey! wear anything that's light, comfy, and that you don't mind getting wet. do you have a one-piece you'd feel more comfortable wearing?

Helen S.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 7/23/2012 8:14:33 PM

I am so sick of everyone thinking I'm 12! I am 15 years old and i dress and act my age but everyone who doesn't know me or just met me thinks I'm 12. It's because of my height. I'm only 4'11. I was in 9th grade last year and someone asked me if I was in 6th grade! How do I look older? I feel like I'm never going to look grown up no matter how old I get...
xoxo

Hey girl!

No worries! You'll hit your growth spurt eventually. As long as you dress like a high schooler and carry yourself like a high schooler, that will be enough to make you look a wee bit older right now. Everyone looks different at different stages of their life, so don't worry about it. You have plenty of time to look grown up!
Rachael A.

by lexiebrittanie on 7/23/2012 11:17:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So i saw this absolutely adorable dress online and i want to buy it (i've never really worn dresses before) but i don't know what size i should buy it in- i looked at the size chart on the website and according to my top i'd be a large or medium (in shirts i'm usually a medium) but according to my bottom (in pants i'm a a 00) i should buy an X-tra small! This is a really huge gap and it's frustrating! How can i figure out what size i can get it in? Any helpful tips?

Hey girl!

It's hard to know exactly how the dress will fit you from the size charts. I would suggest checking out the website's return policy. If they offer free returns, order more than one size so you can try them all on. Once you find the right size, just send the others back and you'll get a refund!
Rachael A.

by Justmecheyenne on 7/23/2012 10:47:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have SUPER SUPER SUPER sensitive skin on my face, and I want to start using a facial cleanser. What are some good ones that don't test on animals? That also won't make me break out?!

Hey girl!

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser would be great for your sensitive skin. It has a non-irritating formula and also softens your skin too! It won't be harsh on your skin at all. Definitely worth a try!
Rachael A.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/23/2012 10:14:17 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!! ( Please answer this as SOON as you can!!!)
I have a swim / dive banquet to go to. It's casual \ dressy, and I want everyone to love my outfit. I'm wearing this turquoise cropped top with sequins all over it, with a attatched plain tank under it, and silver jewel flip flops. I can NOT decide what to wear on the bottom - dark wash jean shorts, or a turquiose bubble skirt, that has stripes of sequins. Help!!!

Hey girl!

I think the dark wash jean shorts sound super cute! If you wore the skirt it might be a little overboard on the sequins and turquoise. The jean shorts will work perfectly with your shirt. You'll look cute but casual, and the sequins and jeweled flip flops dress up the look.
Rachael A.

by Sarah510 on 7/23/2012 9:39:27 AM

these outfits are sooo adorable! i love them all!

by tswiftluver13 on 7/22/2012 11:28:14 PM

tomorrow i have this super huge formal event to go to. & i have no idea what in the world to wear. i am just going to be helping with greeting people and selling some candy bars. but still, i have no idea what to wear. (no dresses) HELP !!!

Hey girlie,

Try a pair of black pants. They're super classy, are a great base for any outfit, and they'll be comfy too. Black pants with a pair of flats (nude, light pink, or a great pop of color like green) are a perfect bottom - then finish it off with a girly top that isn't too low-cut or tight Smile A plain tank with a cardigan on top might be good too!
Lauren C.

by peace-love on 7/22/2012 11:01:49 PM

MOD!!! I didnt get a chance to watch the TCA's, but are you guys postin the results??? (ik GL sometimes does) and did One direction win any awards?!? I wanted to watch for them but couldntFrown please and thank u!! Xx

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure if our editors have any Teen Choice recaps planned (they totally could!) but, in the meantime, this list of winners will help answer your questions Smile Looks like One Direction DID get a couple awards, woohoo!

Lauren C.

by hahaha2005 on 7/22/2012 10:11:22 PM

Omg I live the second one!!!

by kittykove2 on 7/22/2012 9:36:30 PM

I like the first one!!!!

by kittykove2 on 7/22/2012 9:08:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey so I am super busy and I play three sports this summer.
My parents think I don't need a phone because my older bro
got one when he was 15. But he was never going anywhere.
there have been times when having a phone would be a life
saver but they say no. How do I convince them?

Hey girlie,

Try talking to them calmly and maturely about how much it would really help. And not just for you to text your besties late into the night - show them how practical it really is and how much safer you'll be when you can keep in touch with them no matter what activity you're going to. Talk to them about their concerns too and see if you can compromise. It might be a money concern so, in that case, you could get a simple phone without texting just for emergencies/calling your parents. Maybe it's age - could you negotiate a lower age than 15, but still be patient for a little while longer? Just talk to them and see what they're thinking. And if you act mature and show them just how much a phone would help (and also not set your expectations too high - it sounds like an iPhone ain't happening yet!), it could make a big difference Smile
Lauren C.

by kittykove2 on 7/22/2012 9:07:14 PM

the first one is sooo cute!!! <3 it!

by lovesoccerstar19 on 7/22/2012 5:59:11 PM

love the first one and the concert stuff!

by SKYRIM78 on 7/22/2012 5:51:51 PM

Haha I have the 1st dress!

by icecream<3 on 7/22/2012 5:09:46 PM

the third one my fave Smile

by fashion456 on 7/22/2012 4:13:31 PM

I looovvee the first and second dress!!

by unicornninja on 7/22/2012 2:47:03 PM

So cute!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/22/2012 2:27:25 PM

cute!

by soccerchick1999 on 7/22/2012 12:12:59 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!! These are all so cute

by akahoduck on 7/22/2012 11:53:57 AM

I <3 the first & last ones! Smile

by Chocolate kiss on 7/22/2012 11:47:09 AM

The 2nd dress is totes adorable!!!

by Bobalina on 7/22/2012 11:13:49 AM