8 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

11 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

12 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Olympians spill 7 secrets for winning gold

You don’t have to be headed to London this summer to have an Olympic-size dream. Whether it's running your first 5K or making the field hockey, going...

thanks my dream has always been to go for the gold in gymnastics

by nadia10 on 7/25/2012 4:09:30 PM

Shawn Johnson was a great gymnastics in the 2008 Olympics? I think I got the facts right! But now Gabby Douglas owns gymnastics, she's really good when it came to the try-outs thing to see if you can make the team, Jordyn Weiber backfired and she didn't win 1st like she usually does, but I seriously can't wait for summer olympics!

by Susmita24 on 7/20/2012 10:16:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Please Help!
(Please hide this)
Hey, here's the thing. I know I'm eating less than I'm supposed. This summer my parents and I started Weight Watchers(not attending meetings just the diet, which is basically just a good balanced diet.) Well, you get a certain number of points and I'm not eating enough of them for my body weight and age. And I'll be honest, I hate my body and feel fat and have thought about just not eating. But I do even though I don't want to. I just don't eat as much as I should(and I seriously just don't want anymore food, like tonight I've had like 17 of 26points and I'm not hungry). Anyway, I THINK my dad thinks that I'm gonna develop an eating disorder. He keeps telling me that I have to eat. And today at lunch my mom asked, "Did you eat all of it?" I said, "Yes" and then I had to show her my empty bowl. I get they're concerned but it makes me paranoid. I guess I'm asking: Do I have a problem cause I don't eat as much as I "should"?
Thanks

Hey girl,

You might not necessarily have a problem, but you could be developing one. The best thing to do is express your concern to one of your parents. Tell your mom that you're confused by the fact that you don't get hungry anymore and that you don't have much interest in food. She can help you mix up your diet so that you might be more interested in eating. Whatever you do, you DON'T want this to develop into an eating disorder, which would be very serious. You might even try going off of Weight Watchers and eating what you want for awhile. The best thing is to talk to a parent or even a doctor. If you're really not hungry at all, you might even have a minor health issue. Just talk to your parents for the best advice!

Catherine C.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/20/2012 2:25:22 AM

I LOVE Nastia Liukin and Jordyn Wieber!!!

by Sarah510 on 7/19/2012 10:37:56 PM

Wonderful! Just what I needed some inspiration and confidence boost! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/19/2012 10:10:54 PM

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by WinnieGirlie on 7/19/2012 9:34:44 PM

GREAT ADVICE!
My advice is to, always have one thing that is special to you, with you. even if you have to keep it in your bag, i wear my great grandparents cross from when they got married, around my neck for good luck. and its also special because i am named after my great grandma.

by j4zm09 on 7/19/2012 8:53:20 PM

MOD mOD MOD
I have a couple dresses in my closet from homecoming last year and the spring dance and stuff but instead of just throwing them out I wanted to donate them. Do you know where I could donate them too? thxs!!!

Hey girlie,

Try donating them to Goodwill, the Salvation Army, a local shelter or Purple Heart! That's a great way to recycle old clothes and help people who really need it!
Lauren C.

by chicky97 on 7/19/2012 6:00:17 PM

Pray for our ice skating team, please! We are leaving for Dallas, Texas on Saturday for a World Championship Competition. We have a 13 hour drive and will compete from Monday all the way thru Saturday. Thanks for all of your uplifting prayers!

by Christiangal345 on 7/19/2012 5:47:18 PM

This article was already in the June/July issue...

by carinaamina on 7/19/2012 5:44:26 PM