2 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

2 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

3 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

How to make friends by lunch--really!

Whether you’ve switched schools, skipped a grade or just need a new batch of peeps, making friends can be a scary and challenging task. But ya just...

Great advice!

by heather99 on 7/21/2012 2:55:00 PM

say something funny/random. at least ull make him/her laugh

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/21/2012 2:35:41 PM

id suggest starting with the ppl in Homeroom. u'll be stuck with them the whole year and see them in the mornings. in the fall, im will try to bring out the bolder side of me by saying, "hi, i'm ____, im a libra, and i hate the fact that i am in an scary building at 7:00 in the morning when i should be sleeping."

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/21/2012 2:30:49 PM

Usually I'll start off by complimenting their outfit or something. Then I'll ask what's your name and I'll tell her mine and then I'll ask what classes she has or something and keep the convo goingSmile

by Sheyenne on 7/21/2012 2:01:28 PM

My best friend-making move is inviting a person to sit with you in lunch or study hall.

by otter77 on 7/21/2012 12:25:38 PM

My BFF making move is...
Introduce yourself
Say something random
Then smile :{D

by Bobalina on 7/21/2012 9:28:38 AM

Those are aewsum tips!!

by Uniquester on 7/21/2012 3:10:26 AM

my bff making move would have to be by saying my name and asking them their name and where their from or if i moved say where im from(:

by lilliebeans on 7/21/2012 12:48:37 AM

My best friend making move is:
I go up to the girl who is sitting alone and start talking to her. I say nice, true things. Don't lie. Like, if she has an awesome, totally cute dress on, you can start a conversation by asking where she got it, its so adorable, etc. Smile And then if she is a nice person, we talk, and we become BFFs Smile

by lovelydays111 on 7/21/2012 12:29:12 AM