12 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

13 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

14 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

Oops! How to recover from that #awkwardmomentwhen

We’ve all been the girl who’s kept her cool ‘til she lands in a way-awkward situation. It’s time to pull your foot outta your mouth, shake off...

totes helps

by cutiepie14231 on 7/19/2012 9:56:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Please help me!! This is the 3rd day that I've been eating healthy,and drinking 8 cups of lemon water daily to detox. I also have drunken Gatorade,orange juice,milk,and green tea,too. But I had diarrhea just now. And it wasn't bloody,but was a bit red. What's going on?!
PLEASE HELP AS SOOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

Hey girlie,

Chances are that's from the Gatorade! I know that happens to me when I drink too much Gatorade or other veggies - loose stool, a change in color, etc. are normal. Try sticking to mostly water and don't forget to mix proteins, grains, and other types of foods in there. Fruits and veggies are great, but a healthy diet includes all sorts of things! I'm not sure exactly why this happens, but it's probably nothing to worry about. You could've also had diarrhea because a certain food didn't agree with you or you're fighting off a virus. Hang in there and don't panic. If you have any more questions or this keeps happening in the next few days, try asking your doc <3
Lauren C.

by MadMaddie911 on 7/19/2012 9:51:11 PM

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by WinnieGirlie on 7/19/2012 9:32:40 PM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps he Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 7/19/2012 9:02:29 PM

ok so theres this guy at my work and he's really cute/funny/sweet (and singleee) and I want to get to know him but I'm not sure how. Our workplace is reallyyy busy so talking to him is hard during the day, but the evening is slow. Any ideas that don't make me seem cheesy? I also don't want to seem wierd or anything because I'm a year younger than him. Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

Just make small talk! It'll seem casual and relaxed if you start by talking about work. Ask him how his day was, if he was busy, if he met any interesting people, etc. Share a funny story about something that happened to you. Basically, fill that "slow evening" with some chatting. Don't force the convo, but go with it if it touches on music, movies, your personal lives. Go with the flow! And over time, you'll start to get to know each other better just from talking regularly. Smile
Lauren C.

by privygurl123 on 7/19/2012 8:46:52 PM

the same outfit one is PERFECT!

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/19/2012 7:46:51 PM

by HowToLove on 7/19/2012 7:33:51 PM

thats very helpful Smile

by zydiaisme on 7/19/2012 6:29:06 PM

Great tips!!! Laughing

by Chocolate kiss on 7/19/2012 6:24:28 PM

Wow. i think this is one of the BEST articles GL has published so far. Keep up the posts guys!

by bella0_0 on 7/19/2012 6:08:37 PM