Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

5 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

6 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

SOS! Mom makes me hang with my sisters 24/7

My mom doesn't let me do anything because I have three sisters, and she thinks I should stay home and play with them. My friends...

Mod mod mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help! My mom wont let me date till like after college. But the thing is there is a guy i really like but i cant date. Im only ten but im super mature( tall smart physically strong) for my age. How do i tell mom brothers and my overprotective dad that im ready.( im an only girl so i have that over protective dad) please resond asap thanks in advance xoxo,hgrules

Hey hgrules, instead of telling them, show them. Through little things show them how mature and responsible you are. Stay on top of your grades, keep your room clean and organized, offer to help with chores and save up your own money for things you want. Little actions like these will make them realize how grown you're becoming. I don't know if this will allow you to date at ten, because it is a little young, but they may let you go out earlier than college. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hgrules on 9/30/2012 8:25:37 AM

At least they're not brothers! And besides, your friends are impatient. Maybe your sisters are your true friends. You should see it more like that. I hate people who get mad at me all the time.

I shouldn't hang out with you
Cuz ur too clingy
I prefer my sisters
I should thank my mommy

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 5:15:23 PM

hey um how do i put up a profile pic?

Hey girl--

Save a picture (not of yourself!) to your computer. Then, go to your profile and click "upload an avatar" and then choose the pick you saved.

best of luck!
simone s.

by beagletween on 8/14/2012 3:26:53 PM

I really need help I feel like I need to be a different person to get peoples approval! Like some of my friends are tomboys or girly girls and that's all they talk about!
I can't stop obsessing over that! I just wanna be myself! But my friends won't let me!!

Hey girl! Sounds like you have a variety of friends, so just be yourself and they'll enjoy the variety, too.  If not, you'll have to find new friends who love you for how fabulous you are! xoxo

Kate G.

by butterfly9898 on 8/13/2012 4:38:08 PM

Can I have a link for an advice page?

by alliestyles on 8/7/2012 10:18:44 AM

I'm really hung up on this guy.. he was on my brothers baseball team and hes going to a boarding school in the fall...and right now he's doing preseason for soccer! I'm never gonna see him again! And I REALLy like him! We're friends on facebook... can i please have some advice? Thank you!! <3

Hey girl! If you aren't going to see him awhile, you will probably get over him naturally.  Flirt with other guys and meet some new cuties- you'll be able to get over him by crushin' on someone else as long as you're open to trying. xoxo

Kate G.

by alliestyles on 8/7/2012 10:08:38 AM

mod mod mod
i'm getting braces what colors are there that i won't get tired of or look blah
Help!

Hey girl! Get your fave color, or one that you wear a lot! xoxo

Kate G.

by PlushPurplePanda on 8/6/2012 12:41:06 PM

Hey chandler218, it is not okay that he is doing this to you. Tell your parents so they can schedule a conference with your teacher, so they can speak to his parents. It may even be good to see if you can switch classes to get away from him. Hope this helps and things get better. Let me know if you need anymore help. Xoxo

OK, so theres this guy in all of my classes and he is REALLY mean and gets in my personal space wayy to often i have talked to my favourite teacher and she talked to him and it stopped, for about 2 days. His friends make fun of me because i have a medical disibility, and they go along with everything he does. They have gotten detention too many times to count, but most of my teachers dont notice that he is bulling me. Im really confuzed because one time he hit me in my chest and i don't know what to do can someone please help? Lynae P.

by chandler218 on 8/4/2012 3:24:52 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My stepmom has been smoking, which really scares my oldest- younger brother. He knows what is going on, but is too young to understand how to deal w/ it. I don't know how to talk to him about it because he will get mad or defensive and yell at me to go away, or just start crying. I help take care of my younger siblings a lot, but I just don't know what to do to help him.

hey girl--

I'm sorry to hear that! Can you try talking to your stepmom or dad about the issue? Encourage her to quit-- for your brother's sake, your family's sake, and for her own! If she won't quit, ask her to at least smoke outside-- out of your brother's view (and lungs!)
simone s.

by Madds07 on 7/31/2012 1:41:26 PM

brother trouble
i have 7 older bros and they keep bullying me. i tell my mom but she is so caught up in work she doesnt care. i feal neglected. i wish i had a sister to talk to insted of your twin (thats a boy) or older brothers. its so confusing. what should i do. plus i have no friend because my brothers scare them off!

by blaster5545 on 7/28/2012 9:57:04 PM