AN HOUR AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

SOS! Mom makes me hang with my sisters 24/7

My mom doesn't let me do anything because I have three sisters, and she thinks I should stay home and play with them. My friends...

Hey girlies!
Need advice? Well I'm here to help! You can ask me advice on anything and I mean anything and I will ALWAYS have answers! I am going into high school next year so I am an expert on middle school, as for high school I might have a poniters, but i might need some too, so if anyone is an expert on high school i'm kinda scared and could use all the help I can get. But seriously I'm here for advice and if you just need a good listener...

xoxo,
Claire <3

by that-girl5898 on 7/26/2012 6:15:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm not one of those people who want piercings all over their body, but I have earrings. Lately I've been thinking about getting my lip pierced.. (I know, it's kinda weird). But my dad thinks that people will judge me. And I want to make a compromise with him, but I don't know how..

Hey girl! Getting your lip pierced is a big decision.  Some schools and jobs won't let you wear any piercings other than ear piercings, so you might have a hard time letting it heal if your school has a policy against it.  If your dad is against face piercings, ask his if you can get your cartilage pierced instead.  It still looks cool, but you'll be able to wear it around school and at any job you might get in the future. xoxo

Kate G.

by beenity6 on 7/26/2012 12:30:36 PM

Thanks I talked to my dad again and he apologized, but i still told him how I felt. Thanks.

by gigirox5401 on 7/20/2012 10:03:09 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
Hey, so tonight my sister got in some trouble for being to scared to go somewhere. I told my sis that i would go with her but she refused. we got into a fight and my dad screamed and got mad at me! I know i was yelling, but he pushed me onto the stairs and it hurt my back. I don't think he meant to do this on purpose. He was mad and I was mad to. My dad is super nice and can get upset ( but most parents can have their moments ) but I'm just not sure how I should react.
Thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

You should talk to a trusted adult asap to sort over your feelings and what happened. Try talking to your mom or an adult family member, or a teacher, guidance counselor or doctor. They can give you better advice to the situation and can help you better if you talk to them in person and explain everything.

Meghan D.

by gigirox5401 on 7/20/2012 9:51:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I only get see my cousins 2 or 3 times a year.So I only talk to 2 of my cousins and never talk to the rest.So I feel like the 2 cousins I talk to are annoyed by me.So I want to talk to all my cousins including my guy cousins but I get nervous & dont know what to say , so i just dont talk to them.Any Advice? Thank you soo much .

Hey chica, I know it can be kinda awk with family members ya don't see much.  I love my cousins, but as we started to grow up it was weird for a while because we were all at diff stages and didn't know what to talk about.  Anyways, just be friendly and be yourself.  Ask about their lives - schools, hobbies, friends.  Or find an activity, like playing a game, to do when you're together - it will be fun and keep away weird silences.  Hope that helps!  xoxo

Marie H.

by fuzzybunny22 on 7/20/2012 7:39:44 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 7:32:55 PM

my comment didnt post

by JustinBoots7 on 7/20/2012 5:41:51 PM

you're lucky you get time with your sisters. My sisters both moved out in the past 2 years and now im just living with my parents. you don't know what you have untill its gone.

by hannahj499 on 7/20/2012 3:56:34 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I'm on vacation at the beach with my family and cousins and tomorrrow my dad wants my family - not my cousins - to go to a stupid family get together where the youngest person besides me, will be forty. I so do not want to go!!! I've told them this but they won't listen. They just yell at me. Nobody asked me if I wanted go to a stupid event like this. Help!!!

Hey girl!

I totally understand your situation. It's no fun to be the youngest person--by a lot--at a get together. I think you just need to sit down with your dad and calmly explain why you think it's unfair that you have to go. If he doesn't budge, suggest bringing your cousins so at least you have people to relate to. Maybe then he'll understand. If not, it's only one day so it's not the end of the world!
Rachael A.

by Sarah510 on 7/20/2012 2:49:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
(I know Catherine C. may not know this)
When will the GL Buzz Babes get the first email? I haven't gotten it yet!

Hey girl!

Sorry for the delay in getting your first email! The staff at GL is working super hard on Buzz Babes and will be sending it out soon. Thanks so much for your patience!
Rachael A.