AN HOUR AGO Veg out with @lauramarano: http://t.co/lIm0EVnkX4

1 HOURS AGO RT @danimitchell3: #ootd #GLfashbash #fashbash Thanks Girl Life Magazine for the comfy shirt!!! #backtoschool @girlslifemag http://t.co/Wwopic.twitter.com/WwoPqWxTcW

2 HOURS AGO Consider these braces myths busted: http://t.co/OeysYpfhsF

COMMENTS

SOS! Mom makes me hang with my sisters 24/7

My mom doesn't let me do anything because I have three sisters, and she thinks I should stay home and play with them. My friends...

Mod mod mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help! My mom wont let me date till like after college. But the thing is there is a guy i really like but i cant date. Im only ten but im super mature( tall smart physically strong) for my age. How do i tell mom brothers and my overprotective dad that im ready.( im an only girl so i have that over protective dad) please resond asap thanks in advance xoxo,hgrules

Hey hgrules, instead of telling them, show them. Through little things show them how mature and responsible you are. Stay on top of your grades, keep your room clean and organized, offer to help with chores and save up your own money for things you want. Little actions like these will make them realize how grown you're becoming. I don't know if this will allow you to date at ten, because it is a little young, but they may let you go out earlier than college. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hgrules on 9/30/2012 8:25:37 AM

At least they're not brothers! And besides, your friends are impatient. Maybe your sisters are your true friends. You should see it more like that. I hate people who get mad at me all the time.

I shouldn't hang out with you
Cuz ur too clingy
I prefer my sisters
I should thank my mommy

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 5:15:23 PM

hey um how do i put up a profile pic?

Hey girl--

Save a picture (not of yourself!) to your computer. Then, go to your profile and click "upload an avatar" and then choose the pick you saved.

best of luck!
simone s.

by beagletween on 8/14/2012 3:26:53 PM

I really need help I feel like I need to be a different person to get peoples approval! Like some of my friends are tomboys or girly girls and that's all they talk about!
I can't stop obsessing over that! I just wanna be myself! But my friends won't let me!!

Hey girl! Sounds like you have a variety of friends, so just be yourself and they'll enjoy the variety, too.  If not, you'll have to find new friends who love you for how fabulous you are! xoxo

Kate G.

by butterfly9898 on 8/13/2012 4:38:08 PM

Can I have a link for an advice page?

by alliestyles on 8/7/2012 10:18:44 AM

I'm really hung up on this guy.. he was on my brothers baseball team and hes going to a boarding school in the fall...and right now he's doing preseason for soccer! I'm never gonna see him again! And I REALLy like him! We're friends on facebook... can i please have some advice? Thank you!! <3

Hey girl! If you aren't going to see him awhile, you will probably get over him naturally.  Flirt with other guys and meet some new cuties- you'll be able to get over him by crushin' on someone else as long as you're open to trying. xoxo

Kate G.

by alliestyles on 8/7/2012 10:08:38 AM

mod mod mod
i'm getting braces what colors are there that i won't get tired of or look blah
Help!

Hey girl! Get your fave color, or one that you wear a lot! xoxo

Kate G.

by PlushPurplePanda on 8/6/2012 12:41:06 PM

Hey chandler218, it is not okay that he is doing this to you. Tell your parents so they can schedule a conference with your teacher, so they can speak to his parents. It may even be good to see if you can switch classes to get away from him. Hope this helps and things get better. Let me know if you need anymore help. Xoxo

OK, so theres this guy in all of my classes and he is REALLY mean and gets in my personal space wayy to often i have talked to my favourite teacher and she talked to him and it stopped, for about 2 days. His friends make fun of me because i have a medical disibility, and they go along with everything he does. They have gotten detention too many times to count, but most of my teachers dont notice that he is bulling me. Im really confuzed because one time he hit me in my chest and i don't know what to do can someone please help? Lynae P.

by chandler218 on 8/4/2012 3:24:52 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My stepmom has been smoking, which really scares my oldest- younger brother. He knows what is going on, but is too young to understand how to deal w/ it. I don't know how to talk to him about it because he will get mad or defensive and yell at me to go away, or just start crying. I help take care of my younger siblings a lot, but I just don't know what to do to help him.

hey girl--

I'm sorry to hear that! Can you try talking to your stepmom or dad about the issue? Encourage her to quit-- for your brother's sake, your family's sake, and for her own! If she won't quit, ask her to at least smoke outside-- out of your brother's view (and lungs!)
simone s.

by Madds07 on 7/31/2012 1:41:26 PM

brother trouble
i have 7 older bros and they keep bullying me. i tell my mom but she is so caught up in work she doesnt care. i feal neglected. i wish i had a sister to talk to insted of your twin (thats a boy) or older brothers. its so confusing. what should i do. plus i have no friend because my brothers scare them off!

by blaster5545 on 7/28/2012 9:57:04 PM

Hey girlies!
Need advice? Well I'm here to help! You can ask me advice on anything and I mean anything and I will ALWAYS have answers! I am going into high school next year so I am an expert on middle school, as for high school I might have a poniters, but i might need some too, so if anyone is an expert on high school i'm kinda scared and could use all the help I can get. But seriously I'm here for advice and if you just need a good listener...

xoxo,
Claire <3

by that-girl5898 on 7/26/2012 6:15:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm not one of those people who want piercings all over their body, but I have earrings. Lately I've been thinking about getting my lip pierced.. (I know, it's kinda weird). But my dad thinks that people will judge me. And I want to make a compromise with him, but I don't know how..

Hey girl! Getting your lip pierced is a big decision.  Some schools and jobs won't let you wear any piercings other than ear piercings, so you might have a hard time letting it heal if your school has a policy against it.  If your dad is against face piercings, ask his if you can get your cartilage pierced instead.  It still looks cool, but you'll be able to wear it around school and at any job you might get in the future. xoxo

Kate G.

by beenity6 on 7/26/2012 12:30:36 PM

Thanks I talked to my dad again and he apologized, but i still told him how I felt. Thanks.

by gigirox5401 on 7/20/2012 10:03:09 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
Hey, so tonight my sister got in some trouble for being to scared to go somewhere. I told my sis that i would go with her but she refused. we got into a fight and my dad screamed and got mad at me! I know i was yelling, but he pushed me onto the stairs and it hurt my back. I don't think he meant to do this on purpose. He was mad and I was mad to. My dad is super nice and can get upset ( but most parents can have their moments ) but I'm just not sure how I should react.
Thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

You should talk to a trusted adult asap to sort over your feelings and what happened. Try talking to your mom or an adult family member, or a teacher, guidance counselor or doctor. They can give you better advice to the situation and can help you better if you talk to them in person and explain everything.

Meghan D.

by gigirox5401 on 7/20/2012 9:51:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I only get see my cousins 2 or 3 times a year.So I only talk to 2 of my cousins and never talk to the rest.So I feel like the 2 cousins I talk to are annoyed by me.So I want to talk to all my cousins including my guy cousins but I get nervous & dont know what to say , so i just dont talk to them.Any Advice? Thank you soo much .

Hey chica, I know it can be kinda awk with family members ya don't see much.  I love my cousins, but as we started to grow up it was weird for a while because we were all at diff stages and didn't know what to talk about.  Anyways, just be friendly and be yourself.  Ask about their lives - schools, hobbies, friends.  Or find an activity, like playing a game, to do when you're together - it will be fun and keep away weird silences.  Hope that helps!  xoxo

Marie H.

by fuzzybunny22 on 7/20/2012 7:39:44 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 7:32:55 PM

my comment didnt post

by JustinBoots7 on 7/20/2012 5:41:51 PM

you're lucky you get time with your sisters. My sisters both moved out in the past 2 years and now im just living with my parents. you don't know what you have untill its gone.

by hannahj499 on 7/20/2012 3:56:34 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I'm on vacation at the beach with my family and cousins and tomorrrow my dad wants my family - not my cousins - to go to a stupid family get together where the youngest person besides me, will be forty. I so do not want to go!!! I've told them this but they won't listen. They just yell at me. Nobody asked me if I wanted go to a stupid event like this. Help!!!

Hey girl!

I totally understand your situation. It's no fun to be the youngest person--by a lot--at a get together. I think you just need to sit down with your dad and calmly explain why you think it's unfair that you have to go. If he doesn't budge, suggest bringing your cousins so at least you have people to relate to. Maybe then he'll understand. If not, it's only one day so it's not the end of the world!
Rachael A.

by Sarah510 on 7/20/2012 2:49:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
(I know Catherine C. may not know this)
When will the GL Buzz Babes get the first email? I haven't gotten it yet!

Hey girl!

Sorry for the delay in getting your first email! The staff at GL is working super hard on Buzz Babes and will be sending it out soon. Thanks so much for your patience!
Rachael A.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 1:21:01 PM

I have a friend in the same situation. Don't worry, if your friends are good ones, they aren't blaming you for something you can't control.

by Fly1213 on 7/20/2012 11:50:16 AM

I'm sorry! That's frustrating..):

by HowToLove on 7/20/2012 10:11:22 AM

◉Do you need some advice?◉
At ♥Girly♥Advice♥, we give advice on all girl problems!
⦿Like... Boys, Friends, Growing Up, Mean Girls, Periods...⦿
And a lot more! Whatever you ask, I'll answer!
★Of course, with the best advice I can give! Join today!★

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 7:20:40 AM